我们已经谈过六遍了
We've been over it six times.
我得走了 我今天晚上要飞到迪拜
I can't stay here. I have to fly to Dubai tonight.
斯托德先生 这个时候离开是个错误
Listen, Mr. Stalder, leaving now would be a huge mistake.
你现在处境非常危险
You're in immediate danger.
我的公♥司♥雇的安保人员
My firm contracts with the best security teams
是最优秀的
that money can buy.
况且我们已经知道了有威胁
Now that we're aware of the threat,
我相信他们能够保证我的安全
I am confident in their ability to keep me safe.
所以很遗憾 我必须得走
Now I'm sorry, but I have to go.
你知道是谁在三天前解除了内兹·罗文的
Do you know who had Nez Rowan released from military custody
军事羁押吗
three days ago?
亲爱的 你还真是不知深浅
Oh, honey, you've come to a goat's house looking for wool.
哈罗德 我警告过你了 别管这事
I warned you, Harold. Stand down.
你知道是谁放的她
You know who did it.
你找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿了吗
Have you found Raymond Reddington?
该死的 辛西娅
Damn it, Cynthia.
内兹·罗文是杀死
Nez Rowan was part of a shadow army
基恩探员那帮人中的一员
that left directly to the death of Agent Keen.
罗文是我们最好的线索 谁放的她
Rowan was the best lead we have. Who let her go free?
我不知道 这事我管不着
I don't know. It's over my head.
但我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you
美国政♥府♥有一些行动
is that there are certain U.S. Government missions.
秘密的 很危险 也很有必要
Covert. Dangerous. Necessary.
这些行动需要一些独♥立♥的组织帮忙
And they require the expertise of an independent organization.
别忽悠我
Don't patronize me.
这些人害死了我最优秀的探员之一
Those people got one of my best agents killed,
你觉得我能放手不管吗
and you expect me to walk away.
我怎么能做得到
How can I justify that?
我很清楚在必要的时候你可以假装不知道
I know full well you look the other way when you need to,
因为和国际罪犯合作
because working with an international criminal
使你能让世界变得更好
enables you to bring good to the world.
我不能假装不知道
I can't look the other way.
这次不会了
Not this time.
他们害死了我爱的人
They took someone that I love.
你现在能做的最有用的事
Best thing you can do for all of us
就是找到雷丁顿
is locate Reddington
并且想办法把他留在你身边
and find a way to keep him on your team.
等一下
Hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
-喂 -你准备好趟这摊浑水了吗
- Yeah. - You ready to roll in the mud?
就等你这句话了
Thought you'd never ask.
意不意外
Surprise.
邓比
Dembe...
请不要怪他
Please don't be mad at him.
邓比知道这事有多重要
Dembe understood how important this is,
可你又不接他的电♥话♥
and you weren't answering his calls,
否则我不会这么突然找上门的
or I-I never would have dropped by unannounced.
这样很没礼貌 我不喜欢没礼貌
It's rude, and... I hate to be rude.
你有什么事 阿兰姆
What do you want, Aram?
你得跟我回去
You need to come back with me.
为什么
Why?
我们没有任何进展
We're not getting anywhere.
基恩探员被杀一案的调查
In the investigation of... Agent Keen's death.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
哈罗德·库珀是一位很有能力的领导
Harold Cooper is a very capable leader.
他会想出办法的
He'll sort it out.
不光是这方面
It's more than that.
我没法工作 邮局
I can't work. The Post Office,
没有了基恩探员
without Agent Keen...
没有了你
Without you...
就仅仅是一座政♥府♥大楼了
it's just a government building.
很抱歉你白跑了一趟 阿兰姆
I'm sorry you came all the way out here for nothing, Aram.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你之前在空坟旁边跟我说过一些话
You gave me a speech over an empty grave,
关于我们生活中的基本元素
about the foundational elements in our lives.
"是身边的人 让我们的身份
"People who form the brick and mortar
具有了实质意义"
of who we are."
突然间 他们不见了 而我们
How, when they're suddenly not there, we...
我们溃成废墟
we collapse into rubble.
当时基恩探员差一点被秘社杀死
Now it was after Agent Keen was almost killed by the Cabal.
但是我救了她
But I saved her.
你看着那座空坟对我说
You looked into that empty grave back then and said
如果不是因为我 她可能真的就死了
you'd be staring at her if it weren't for me.
我现在明白为何你会溃成废墟
Now I understand why you have collapsed into rubble.
我明白
I do,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm truly sorry.
但我是来向你讨债的
But I'm here to collect on your debt.
你欠我的
You owe me.
跟我走吧
So let's go.
要偿还
To pay...
我欠你的债
m-my debt to you
倾我所有都还不够
would require more than I possess.
我不会回去的
I'm not coming back.
如果雷丁顿不为基恩而回来
If Reddington's not coming back for Keen,
他就不会回来了
he's not coming back, period.
那我们下一步该怎么办
Okay, so what's our next move?
阿兰姆 地下室的那些服务器有什么发现吗
Aram, did you have any luck with those servers from the basement?
我以为我能搞清楚
I thought I'd be able to figure out
他们从哪儿发的数据
where they routed their data,
但我找不出代理链的终端
but I couldn't find the end of the proxy chain.
他们肯定是在全球各处的
Well, they have to be bouncing it off
隐藏服务器之间跳转
some kind of hidden servers around the Earth.
或是藏在地球以外的服务器
Or hidden servers... over the Earth.
我查了所有在静止和近地轨道上运行的电♥信♥卫星
I checked all the viable telecom satellites in GEO and LEO orbit,
但我没查离线的卫星
but I didn't check the offline ones.
-离线卫星 -有成千上万个
- Offline satellites? - Yeah, there are thousands
未启用或退役的卫星
of unused and decommissioned satellites
在我们脑袋顶上转悠 太空垃圾
circling our heads -- space junk.
我们光往地球上扔垃圾还不够
It's not enough that we litter the planet.
难点在于找出他们用的卫星
Okay, the challenge is to figure out which ones they used.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
不准吐
Don't you dare!
你怎么喝得下去
How do you drink this stuff?
小时候在农场上我们每顿都喝这个
We drank it with every meal on the farm when I was a boy.
不过我们有牛所以我们自己做
But we had cows, and we made our own.
夏天我们就用冰柜做酪乳冰棒
In the summers, we made buttermilk pops in the freezer.
让大家免于中暑
Kept us all from passing out.
所以酪乳让你想起家乡
So buttermilk reminds you of home.
我听到你和那个阿♥拉♥伯小子的对话了
I overheard your conversation with the Arab boy.
他来自特拉华州
He's from Delaware.
不会再有意外访客来麻烦你了
You won't be troubled again with unexpected visitors.
我知道你很看重隐私
I know how you value your privacy.
你为什么不和他走
Why didn't you go with him?
跟他走又能怎样
What would be the point?
我现在做什么都无足轻重
There's nothing I could do that would really matter.
又跟我哭诉
Cry me a river. Hmm?
你♥他♥妈♥到底来这干什么
What the hell are you really doing here?
你 你把玛莎的消息告诉我了
You -- you gave me the news about Masha.
你想从我这儿要什么
What do you want from me?
继续走下去的办法
A way forward.
以现在的心情我活不下去
I can't live for long with what I feel inside.
没人可以
I don't see how anyone can.
你说的对 伙计
You said it, chum.
四处看看 这算是活着吗
Look around here. You call this living?
自从我没了女儿
After I lost my daughter...
我爬着
I crawled...
爬进了荒野
crawled into the wilderness
像只身负致命伤的野兽
like a mortally wounded animal
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表