我只知道 他们相信她能证明基恩探员的清白
All I know is, they believe she can help clear Agent Keen's name.
灯神会满足你最深最黑暗的愿望
The Djinn apparently grants your deepest, darkest wish.
如果你有想法 且有钱
If you can imagine it and pay for it...
她就可以将它化为现实
she'll make it happen.
要如何联♥系♥这个...灯神
How do you contact this...Djinn?
好的 在网络出现的早期
Right. In the early days of the web,
网络中出现了一个虚拟幻想世界
a virtual fantasy world was created online
方便联♥系♥世界各地各个年龄层的人
to connect people of all ages from around the world.
这个技术很快过时
The technology was qukly obsolete,
但网站从未被撤下
but the site was never taken down.
状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中
现在 它成为了怪胎奇葩们的秘密乐园
Today, it is a hidden oasis for freaks and weirdos.
状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中
没有数字签名 在暗网上加密匿名
No digital signatures. Tor-encrypted on the dark web.
新客户因此得以匿名联♥系♥灯神
It offers anonymity for new clients to contact the Djinn.
一旦你找到了代表她的人物
Once you locate her avatar,
状态 中立 位置 市政厅 准备中
灯神会邀请你去一个私密房♥间
The Djinn invites you to a private room,
状态 中立的 位置 市政厅 准备中
在那里你要告诉她你的姓名和银行账户
where you give her your name and bank account.
就这样
That's it.
随后你下线
You sign off.
灯神会审核你的经济条件
The Djinn verifies your financial resources.
如果你的经济条件让她满意
If she likes what she sees,
她会直接联♥系♥你 要求见面
she contacts you directly to set a meeting.
我不信
I don't buy it.
如果他们要证明基恩是无辜的
I mean, if they're trying to prove Keen's innocence,
为什么要对付一个要价甚高的以暴制暴者
why go after some high-priced vigilante?
如果他们不是想证明她的无辜
And if that's not what they're trying to prove,
为什么要冒险寻求阿兰姆的帮助
why risk everything asking for Aram's help?
他们一系列行动是为了什么
Why do any of what they've done?
巨人农场主 一个骗子
A Troll Farmer, a counterfeiter,
为秘社洗钱的公♥司♥
a company that launders money for the Cabal,
现在又是灯神 这说不通
now this Djinn -- it doesn't make sense.
他们是逃犯 可他们没有逃跑
They're fugitives, but they're not running.
而是在寻找什么
They're searching.
但如果不是为了基恩的清白 又是为了什么
But if not for Keen's innocence, then what for?
我们知道他们在尝试安排会面
Well, we know they're trying to set up a meeting,
但我们必须弄清楚时间地点
but we have to find a where and when.
如果我们能先一步找到灯神 就能拦下他们
If we can find the Djinn first, maybe we can intercept them.
交叉对比所有已知案件
Cross-reference all our known cases.
查查IP地址
Look for the I.P. addresses,
客户联♥系♥她的方式
how her clients communicated with her,
所有能提供她身份的线索
anything that can provide a clue to her identity.
你做到了
You did it.
不 是你做到了
No. You did.
复仇的时刻已经到来
Your hour of vengeance has arrived.
治愈之路始于今晚
The road to healing begins now.
接下来的事由你做主
What happens next is up to you.
真♥主♥教导我们要宽恕
Allah teaches us forgiveness,
但有些事 无法宽恕
but some things -- they're unforgivable.
就连你也要折磨我不可吗
Do you have to torture me, too?
我在为下一次审讯做准备
I'm preparing for my next interrogation.
用一把勺子
With a spoon?
他们有四个人
I counted four men.
在他们干掉你前 你可能能干掉两个
You might get two before they kill you.
两个就两个
So be it.
等所罗门发现他没法让我开口
When Solomon figures out he can't break me,
他会对付我的女儿 她的女儿
he'll go after my daughter, her little girl.
为了找到雷蒙德他会不择手段
Whatever it takes to find Raymond.
如果我死了 他们就安全了
If I'm dead, they're safe.
我找到了联♥系♥
I found a link.
灯神安排的复仇幻想
The revenge fantasies arranged by the Djinn
遍布全球各地
occurred around the world,
但其中的两起导致了一家公♥司♥收入降低
but two of them drove down the earnings of one company.
怎么回事
How?
看来残忍♥的命案对生意没有好处
Well, it seems cannibalism isn't good for business.
被害者的遗体裹着酒店浴巾 在酒店外的
The victim's body was found in a dumpster outside the hotel
垃圾桶内被发现
wrapped in hotel towels.
现在没人想住那里了
Now no one wants to sleep there.
就像没人再愿意乘坐南美某航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机
Just like no one wants to fly a certain airline in South America.
在灯神策划了劫机后 这家公♥司♥宣告破产
It went bankrupt after a hijacking planned by the Djinn.
阿塞拜疆财团是该航♥空♥公♥司♥
Azeri Financial is a majority shareholder
和酒店的大股东
in both the airline and the hotel.
这是纽约的一家私人控股公♥司♥
It's a private holding company in New York.
两个算不上什么固定模式 或许只是巧合
Two is hardly a pattern. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
或许吧 但不是 阿兰姆
It could be, but it's not. Aram?
这是巴♥赫♥拉姆·巴卡什
That is Bahram Bakhash,
阿塞拜疆财团的所有人和首席执行官
owner and C.E.O. of Azeri Financial.
这起绑♥架♥案发生在两个小时之前
The abduction took place two hours ago.
到目前为止 没有要求赎金
So far, there have been no ransom demands.
如果有人雇佣灯神使阿塞拜疆财团破产
Well, if someone hired this Djinn to bankrupt Azeri Financial,
我们要知道动机
we need a motive.
更重要的是
And more importantly --
这些事和基恩有什么关系
what does any of this have to do with Keen?
我并不勇敢
"I am not courageous.
只有穷♥人♥才勇敢
Only the poor have courage.
为什么 因为他们绝望无助
Why? Because they are hopeless.
在战争时期每天清晨早起犁田耕地
To get up every morning to plow a potato field in wartime,
养育毫无前途可言的孩子
to bring kids with no prospects into the world.
贫穷地活着 这需要勇气
to live poor -- that takes courage."
我忘了下一句词了
Ugh. I forget the next line.
你演的真差
You're a terrible actor.
我的表演没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with my performance.
是剧本不好
It's the play.
贝托尔特·布莱希特用间离效果
Bertolt Brecht uses the alienation effect
来创造一种与观众间的情感距离
to create emotional distance from the audience.
大概是这样吧
I don't know.
那你为什么要资助这出戏
So, why did you produce his play?
我当时完全被
I was completely swept up
那个理想主义的剧院老板所感染
in the idealism of the theatre owner --
一个抽烟斗的软绵绵的德国女人 叫格尔塔
A pipe-smoking cream puff of a German named Gerta.
她大声给我读《大胆妈妈和她的孩子们》
She read "Mother Courage" to me aloud --
只有一个场景的一出戏
the whole play in one sitting.
是对于战时政♥治♥以及从中受益的人们的
A brilliant exploration of the politics of war
一次出色探索
and those who profit from it.
可悲的是 那是1991年
Sadly, it was 1991,
观众们都迫不及待想去看《猫》
and audiences were going in droves to see "Cats."
格尔塔把我的投资全赔光了
Gerta lost every penny of my investment,
但她至今都很感激
but she remains grateful to this day.
只要我们需要 她的剧院就是我们的
Her theater is ours as long as we need it.
是灯神 她告诉我会面地点了
The Djinn. We have a meeting point --
明早九点 阿斯托利亚公园的长椅
a bench in Astoria Park tomorrow at 9:00 A.M.
等她到了 把她留住直到我开始行动
When she arrives, keep her in the open until I move in.
这个女人 灯神
This woman -- the Djinn --
你说过她可以帮忙 但你没说怎么帮
You said she can help, but you haven't said how.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe that
她至少有两个服务对象
at least two of the people she's catered to
在秘社内举足轻重
are powerful members of the Cabal.
如果我们接触到她 就能接触到他们
And if we get to her, we can get to them.
为了防止你离开我的视线范围
In case we lose visual contact,
你要戴上跟踪装置
you'll be wearing a tracking device.
如果你想联♥系♥他 最好断了这个念头
If you're thinking of reaching out to him, don't.
他现在在联调局监控范围内
Now that he's on the FBI's radar,
他们可能监视了他的所有通讯信息
they're likely monitoring any communications.
这很重要 莉兹
This is important, Lizzy.
跟我保证你不会打电♥话♥给他
Promise me you won't call him.
我保证
I promise.
我们得休息会
We should get some rest.
她还没来电♥话♥ 加点茶吗
She hasn't called yet. More tea?
加吧
Sure.
卡拉库尔特脸部动了大面♥积♥手术
Karakurt had extensive facial surgery.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表