汤姆 你做了什么
Tom, what have you done?
我明晚去你那见你
I'll meet you at your place tomorrow night.
我会带上咏仪家的外卖♥♥
I'll bring Wing Yee's,
然后说明一切 好吗
and I'll explain everything, all right?
我有好的预感
I got a good feeling.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我知道你喜欢看这个
I know you like to watch.
你可以找别人来帮忙
You could have called anybody to do the job with,
可你偏偏找了我
but you called me.
你需要我
You need me.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
-现在就跟我去苏黎世 -吉娜
- Come with me to Zurich, right now. - Gina...
我不能
I can't.
外面冻死了 快进来
Freezing out there. Hop in.
♬I still remember♬
我对这一切非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about all of this.
我不要道歉 诺亚
I don't need an apology, Noah.
我想知道这是怎么回事
I want to know how this happened.
那也解决不了现在的问题
That does nothing to solve the issue at hand.
重要的是我们现在要想出解决办法
What's important is that we come up with a solution.
-现在 -现在什么
- Now. - Now wha--
♬A few simple changes♬
♬And I needed no one but you♬
让她睡过去
Make her go to sleep.
♬What can I do?♬
♬I turned around, I'm alone♬
♬Now the sun don't shine♬
♬Life's a waste of time since you turned me away♬
♬Oh, how I tried♬
♬To hold on to you♬
♬And I hope, love♬
我觉得母亲在伤害孩子们
I think mother hurts the children.
♬That you will come home, love♬
我觉得她没有把他们变成蝴蝶
I don't think she turns them into butterflies.
到前面来
Come up here.
♬It's all I can do♬
♬Life is no good without you♬
你不要再质疑你母亲了
You need to stop questioning your mother.
你让伊森跑掉了
You let Ethan get away.
现在你要帮忙收拾这个烂摊子
Now you need to help us clean this mess up.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
♬Life's a waste of time since you turned me away♬
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, dad.
还是我
It's me, again.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
收到后给我回电♥话♥
Please call me when you get this.
林利先生
Mr. Linley.
这是纳瓦比探员
This is Agent Navabi.
你得跟我们走一趟
You need to come with us.
为什么 出什么事了吗
Why? Is something wrong?
诺亚·舒斯特
Noah Shuster.
我不知道这个人 怎么了
I don't know who that is. What's going on?
他就是你和你妻子
He was the adoption agent
为伊森的事而见的领养机构工作人员
that you and your wife met about Ethan.
他失踪后的第二天
The day after he disappeared,
有两万五千块钱从你的账户转到了他的账户
$25,000 from one of your accounts was transferred to his.
太可笑了 我从来没
That's ridiculous. I never --
先生 你得跟我们走一趟
Sir, you're gonna have to come with us.
我 我不能 我妻子不在这
I- I can't. My wife is not here, all right?
她说她出去买♥♥杯咖啡
She said she was going out for coffee.
她还没回来
She hasn't come back.
我不知道她出了什么事
I don't know what's happened to her.
你要让我扔下伊森一个人
Now you want me to leave Ethan alone?
会有人照顾好他的
He'll be taken care of.
谁
By who?
走吧
Come on.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
吃华夫饼吗
How do you feel about waffles?
没有烤面包机
No toaster.
也没有微波炉 没关系 没关系
No microwave. No problem. No problem.
我知道
I know, the whole idea
听莫扎特能提升孩子的认知能力未必可信
that Mozart will improve cognitive skills is a myth,
但都说婴儿在妈妈的子♥宫♥里就开始学习了
but they say babies start learning in the womb,
孩子说不定会因为这进哈佛呢
so, on the off chance it'll get him into Harvard...
没关系的 伊森 没关系的
It's okay, Ethan! It's okay!
只是烟雾报♥警♥器而已 没事的
It's just a smoke alarm. It's fine.
伊森
Ethan?
怎么了 出什么事了
What happened? Is everything all right?
你在做什么 把它拿开
What are you doing?! Put that away!
你在做什么 出去 出去
What are you doing?! Get out! Get out!
最后一次机会 苏黎世
One last chance -- Zurich.
你知道我不行
You know I can't.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, boys.
烧了它 好了给我电♥话♥
Torch it. Call me when it's done.
我要他走
I want him gone.
他在这里是为了保护你
He's here for your protection.
我不要他的保护 我也不要你的钱
I don't want his protection any more than I want your money.
钱不是给你的
The money isn't for you.
这很慷慨
It's very generous.
我知道这是出于关心
I can appreciate that it comes from a place of concern,
但这是赃款 我不想要
but it's dirty money, and I just don't want it.
我不需要
I don't need it.
你是不用 但你的孩子需要
No, but your child does.
我要把我的孩子送去领养
I'm giving my child up for adoption.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
别人就算了 你怎么能这么问
How can you, of all people, ask me that question?
因为你 我的生活中已经不能有孩子了
The life I have because of you is no place for a child.
就连我做个华夫饼都会有你的人
I can't even make a waffle without one of your people
拿着枪冲进我家
bursting into my home with a gun.
你认为你的生活对于孩子来说太危险了
You think your life is too dangerous for a child.
但是没有孩子你的生活又会怎么样
But what is your life without one?
我的亲身经历可以告诉你 黯淡无光
I can tell you from personal experience -- not much.
怎么了
What?
你和汤姆终于对一件事有共识了
You and Tom agree on something.
他想让你留下孩子
He wants you to keep the baby?
是的
Oh, yeah.
天啊 原来如此
Oh, my God. That's it.
这些诱拐案的关键是家长的许可
The key to these abductions is parental consent.
如果没有父母双方的同意 孩子不能被领养
No child can be adopted out without both parents agreeing.
我让阿兰姆查了诺亚·舒斯特的卷宗
So I had Aram look over Noah Shuster's case files.
他经手的九十三个案子里 伊森也在其中
There were 93 cases, including Ethan's,
父母考虑把孩子送去领养 然后又退缩了
where parents considered adoption, then backed out.
在其中 十六个孩子在他拜访过后的
Of those, 16 kids died or went missing
一年之内死了或失踪了
within a year of the visit --
十六个有认知问题 身体问题
16 kids with cognitive, physical,
或是心理问题的孩子
or psychological issues.
伊森的父亲说 把孩子送去领养是妈妈的主意
According to Ethan's father, adoption was his mother's idea.
他当时经常加班
He was working extra shifts
以支付伊森的私立学校学费和治疗费用
to pay for Ethan's private school and therapies,
都是她一个人照顾孩子
leaving her alone with him.
和舒斯特的会面只是他对妻子的妥协
He was trying to appease his wife by meeting with Shuster,
但他坚持他从来没想把孩子送去领养
but he maintains that he never wanted to go through with it.
还真是方便
Well, conveniently for him,
我们现在也找不到她来反驳他说的话
she's not around to challenge his side of things.
没有 但是她可以使用个人信托帐户
No, but she had access to a personal trust account
给舒斯特转钱
from which she transferred money to Shuster.
她给他钱
She could have paid him off,
他替她来搞定这件事
and he could have taken her to cover it up.
我想这位安布罗希亚女士是利用舒斯特
I think this Lady Ambrosia is using Shuster
来寻找那些
to identify mothers and fathers
一方想要摆脱孩子
who want to get rid of their kids
而另一方却不同意的父母
but can't because their spouses won't consent.
我查了国家儿童识别系统
I searched the National Child Identification Program,
从伊森身上的手指画上
and of the prints we lifted
提取的指纹
from the finger paint on Ethan's body,
有七个属于那一批失踪儿童
seven of them belong to that group of missing children.
我们得找到这个诺亚·舒斯特
We need to find this Noah Shuster
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表