I'm sorry, Raymond, if you'll excuse me.
总而言之 妈妈有点过于高兴了
All things considered, mom's a little cheery.
我去会会那对小夫妻 你盯住她和丹尼
Keep an eye on her and Danny while I find the happy couple.
你爱她 对吧
You loved her, didn't you?
让我告诉你一个秘密
Let me tell you a secret.
爱不是一种感觉
Love isn't a feeling.
而是一种选择
It's a choice.
亲爱的 进来吧
Ah! Darling, come in.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come, come, come.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come, come, come.
我想你们俩已经找机会谈过了
I understand you two have had an opportunity to talk.
很好
That's good.
那就达成共识了
Then we're agreed.
我看到雷丁顿了 塔克
I've got eyes on Reddington, Tucker.
-行动吗 -不要
- Do I have the go or not? - Negative.
上头要求我给你们所有权限
I was told to give you guys carte blanche
因为你们要抓的人
because you're bringing down guys
司法部甚至都没听说过
Justice hasn't even heard of.
我问你们怎么知道的 你们从来没回答过我
When I asked how you did it, I never got a straight answer.
我觉得我知道为什么
I think I know why.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道你是个逃犯时 我们帮过你
I know we helped you when you were a fugitive.
你有什么瞒着我的事 罗斯托娃同志
Now, what aren't you telling me, Comrade Rostova?
我跟你说过不要这么叫我
I told you not to call me that.
都在这里了
It's all here.
我祝完酒后
Right after I finish the toast.
我举起酒杯 就是信♥号♥♥
When I raise my glass, that's the signal.
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen...
作为新娘的父亲 我想说几句
As the father of the bride, I'd like to say a few words.
我们家族之间
So much of what has happened
发生的种种...都是错误的
between our families has been...wrong.
到此为止了
And it's enough.
如果要让我的女儿来铺就和平之路
And if it takes my baby girl to show me the path to peace,
那好吧
so be it.
马兹 我向你保证
Mads, you have my guarantee
瓦卡洛的人绝对不会违反
that no Vacarro will ever break the agreement
今日所定下的协议
that we've made here today.
也许大家能耐着性子再听一番祝酒词
May they have the patience to endure one more toast.
我只是一名普通的来宾
I am but a humble guest,
但是请允许我举起酒杯
but please permit me to raise a glass
敬这对公认最不可能结合
to what I think we all can agree
却偏偏永结同心的眷侣
is the most improbable yet consequential occasion.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他想把破冰人引出来
He's trying to draw the Promnestria out.
爱情是一种有趣而善变的东西
Love is a funny, fickle thing.
因果无常
A slippery slope.
很多婚礼都充满那种气息
Most weddings are fraught with it.
但这场却不然 这是生意往来
This one, not so much. This is business.
是一个伟大投机者的奇思妙想
The brainchild of a brilliant opportunist --
撮合两家的结合 推动和平的发展
A broker of bonds, a procurer of peace.
对今晚的婚前聚会做出
You would think, being singularly responsible
如此巨大贡献的人 理应与大家见一面
for this evening's prenuptials, he might take a bow.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
来吧 别谦虚了
Come now, don't be modest.
你做的事令人震惊 无比卑鄙
You do such astonishing, despicable work.
也许到此为止吧
Maybe I think it's enough.
我太想听听他是怎么做到的了
I'm dying to hear how he did it.
他是如何将两头豺狼撮合在一起
How he brought you two jackals together.
他是如何除掉克里斯托弗的未婚妻安娜
How he got rid of Christopher's fiancée, Anna.
他是如何向那孩子撒谎
How he lied to the boy,
让他以为她是被瓦卡洛家的人所害
let him believe she was slaughtered by the Vacarros,
就为了迫使他
only to turn around and convince him
与他所唾弃的家族联姻
to marry into the very family he despises.
活脱脱一出肥皂剧剧情啊
What a telenovela!
你♥他♥妈♥...
What the hell are you --
不 不 别打断他
No, no, no, wait.
我要听他继续说
I want to hear what he's saying.
我曾在芝华塔内欧的旅馆里待了三个星期
I once spent three weeks cooped up in motel on Zihuatanejo
就为了看部名叫《宝贝甜心》的肥皂剧
just glued to the telenovela "Amorcito Corazon" --
《宝贝甜心》
"My darling sweetheart."
里面那位情路坎坷的建筑师在十八岁那年
This unlucky-in-love architect who lost the love of her life
因自己那专♥制♥蛮横的父亲而痛失爱人
when she was 18 because of her controlling father.
也许我说得太露骨了
But perhaps I cut too close to the bone.
其实就是你 马兹 同意了那次刺杀
It was you, Mads, who approved the hit.
我说得对吗
Isn't that right?
爸 他在说什么
Dad, what is he talking about?
他在胡说 我绝不会
He's wrong. Never would I have --
欺骗你的儿子 谋杀他挚爱之人
...Deceive your son, killing the love of his life.
你说是他们杀了安娜
They killed Anna -- you said so.
不 不 不 我们从没动过那个女孩
No, no, no, no. We never touched that girl.
你们才会做那种野蛮的事情 我们不会
You're the animals who operate like that, not us.
这还差不多 比电视剧精彩多了
Oh, here we go. Better than TV.
你杀了她 是不是
You killed her, didn't you?
就为了这场联姻
For this?
你知道我永远也忘不了她的
You knew I would never be able to let her go.
我们这么做是为了救你
We did it to save you!
为了整个家族的利益
For the good of the family!
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, everyone!
-请冷静 请冷静 -目标出现
- Please, please. - That's our target.
现场所有小队 开始行动
All teams on site, breach, breach now!
现在动手
Do it now.
带走新娘和新郎 我们车上见
Grab the bride and groom. Meet us at the car.
缉毒局 不许动 放下武器
D.E.A.! Freeze! Drop your weapon.
这样你就可以抓到他
This was so you could get to him.
这一切都是为了这个目的
That's what this whole thing was about.
我们能边走边谈吗
Might I suggest we have this conversation on the move?
她哪也不能去
She's not going anywhere.
老天爷啊
Oh, for God's sake.
我就知道 他是你们的线人
I knew it. He's your informant.
这就是你有那么多资源的原因
That's why you have so much juice,
他们放你走的原因
why they let you off.
对不对 罗斯托娃同志
Isn't that right, Comrade Rostova?
我说过别那样叫我
I told you not to call me that.
同志
Comrade --
皮特先生和我还要赶飞机
Mr. Pitt and I have a plane to catch.
我们没什么飞机要赶
We most certainly do not.
我很乐意路上找个安全的地方把你放下
I'd be happy to drop you somewhere safe along the way.
告诉我你们的团伙一共有几个人
You want to tell me how many are on your team?
我说过了没有什么团伙
I've told you there's no team.
就是个误会 我太着急了
It was a mistake. I was in a hurry,
不小心把戒指放在口袋里了
and I must have put the ring in my pocket --
你介意把那些关上吗
Would you mind turning those off?
乐意效劳
I'd be delighted.
我们知道你们的团伙在策划
Hey, we know your gang is hitting jewelry stores
抢劫城里各处珠宝店
all over the city.
告诉我他们的名字 现在就告诉我
All right, I want names, and I want them right now.
你要不要来试试
You want to have a go?
我还以为你不会让我来呢
I thought you would never ask.
这一巴掌是因为你没有必要打那么狠
That's for hitting me harder than you were supposed to.
这个呢
What was that for?
好玩而已
The hell of it.
走吧 居家好男人 我们还有活要干
Come on, family man. We have work to do.
开始吧
Let's go.
莎马 我刚和地检官通过话
Samar, I just spoke to the D.A.,
他说他有足够的证据
and he says he has enough evidence
让两个家族都完蛋
to put both families out of business.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你登记了吗 阿兰姆问呢
Um, did you ever get registered? Because Aram is asking.
莎马 出什么事了
Samar, what's wrong?
我跟利维吃了晚餐
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表