现在不行了
It's imploding now.
这是典型的拉高出货
It's a classic pump and dump.
我们必须赶紧平仓
We need to liquidate immediately.
不 等等 前台电♥话♥
No -- Wait, hang on. Front desk is calling.
应该是司机到了
I think my driver's here.
我要赶去会议那边了
I gotta head over to the conference.
把股票抛了 劳伦斯
Dump that stock, Lawrence!
斯托德没接电♥话♥ 继续给房♥间打
Stalder's not answering. Keep trying the room.
我们就快到了
We're almost there,
但我需要酒店保安找到并保护他
but I need hotel security to find him and secure him.
纳瓦比探员 我看见斯托德先生
Agent Navabi, I have eyes on Mr. Stalder
正准备上电梯
approaching the elevator.
他自己的两个属下跟着他
He's got two of his own men with him,
我还看见他的司机在大堂里
and I see his driver down here in the lobby.
他没事
He's good.
滚雷 这里是操作员4-6
Rolling Thunder, this is Operator 4-6.
独角兽上电梯了
Unicorn is at the elevators.
收到 我们十五秒后到达
Roger that. We are 15 seconds from location.
特工已就位 准备抓人
Asset is on site, ready for extraction.
纳瓦比探员 斯托德在哪儿
Agent Navabi. Where's Stalder?
二号♥梯 随时会到
Elevator 2, landing any second.
别这样 别这样
Come on. Come on.
人不见了
Gone.
-电梯在哪层停过 -七层
- What floor did it stop on? - 7.
楼梯通向哪里
And where do those stairs lead?
西边小巷的服务入口 那条走廊尽头
West alley service entrance, end of that corridor.
-我去小巷那边 -好
- All right, let me take the alley. - Okay.
联调局 不许动 跪下 跪
FBI! Freeze! On the ground! On the gro--
取消行动 有联调局的 快走 快走
Abort! We got FBI! Go! Go! Go!
你没有资格翻她的东西
You have no right to go through her things.
而且那是我的外套
And that's my coat!
我只是在想象着
I was just imagining
小卡特莲娜全身涂满亮粉
young Katarina covered in glitter.
作为成年人 很容易认为
As an adult, it's easy to dismiss this stuff
这是女孩子气的无聊玩意
as girlish frivolity.
你却忘了它带来的惊叹
You forget the wonder it creates,
它一闪一闪 唤起你深藏的愿望
the light captured, secret wishes evoked.
即使最黑暗的夜也变得闪亮起来
It renders even the darkest days sparkly.
绝不要低估亮粉的力量
Never underestimate the power of glitter.
别这样了
Stop it.
别怎样
Stop what?
别折磨我了
Stop... torturing me.
那绝非我的本意
That was never my intention.
那你来这儿干什么
Then what are you doing out here?
这些箱子就是我全部的...
These boxes are all I have...
女儿留给我的全部东西
all I have left of my daughter.
很抱歉 多姆 我理解
I'm sorry, Dom. I understand.
不 你不理解
No, you don't. You don't understand.
你以为现在玛莎死了
You think because Masha's dead,
你就能理解我吗
now you -- you can understand me?
你就能懂我的悲痛吗
You can -- you can share my misery?
我感觉失去了至亲 就像你一样
I feel bereft, just like you.
不 我们不一样
No, not just like me.
是你做的那些选择害死了她们
She's gone because of choices you made for both of them.
先是卡特莲娜 现在轮到了玛莎
First Katarina and then Masha.
在我看来 是你害死了我的全家
As far as I'm concerned, you killed my entire family!
不 我们不一样
No, you're not like me.
内兹·罗文 你确定是她吗
Nez Rowan? You're sure it was her?
她拿武器底部砸我时
I had a pretty good angle on her face
我清楚地看到了她的脸 就是她
as she cracked me with the butt of her weapon. It's her.
怎么可能呢 我们已经以持械抢劫核设施
How is that even possible? We had her dead to rights
参与绑♥架♥ 以及谋杀案帮凶的罪名
for the armed robbery of a nuclear facility,
把她给抓起来了
conspiracy to kidnap, accessory to murder.
我亲自签署了文件
I personally signed the paperwork
把她转移到国安局候审
for her transfer to Fort Meade to await trial.
那她怎么没在吃牢饭呢
So why isn't she rotting in a cell?
我这就叫阿兰姆去查
I'll have Aram look into it.
阿兰姆今天请假
Aram is taking a personal day today.
他还没从莉斯的过世里缓过来
He's not dealing with Liz's death very well.
我们都一样
He's not alone.
那我自己去查罗文的情况
I'll look into the Rowan situation myself.
她很明显在和之前想绑♥架♥基恩的雇佣兵
Look, she's definitely working with the same team of mercs
合作
who tried to abduct Keen.
今天酒店外出现的绑♥架♥队伍
Rowan's extraction team outside the hotel today --
他们和之前那些人有完全相同的设备
they wore the exact same equipment as they did.
那我们就找斯托德先生问个清楚
Okay, well, let's find out from Mr. Stalder
他们要抓他的原因及他和莉斯的关系
why they're after him and how he connects to Liz.
我是能源联合集团的负责人
I run the Energy Consortium Group.
我们针对经济能源商业模式
We advise governments and private sector clients
给政♥府♥以及私营企业提供建议
on energy and economic business models.
我的建议能让有些人拿到几十亿的订单
I recommend who gets billion-dollar contracts
也会让有些人拿不到 所以
and who doesn't. So --
所以你出行都要高度戒备
That's why you travel with such a heavy security contingent.
没错
Yeah. That's right.
过去几年我收到过很多死亡威胁
I've received plenty of death threats over the years.
我们要所有记录
We'll need any record you have of those,
还有完整的客户名单
along with a complete client list.
自然
Of course.
今天遭遇绑♥架♥前
Did anything unusual happen today,
发生过什么不同寻常的事吗
before the abduction?
没有 我都没离开过套房♥
No. I never left the suite.
我在准备全球金融理事会上的发言
I was working on my speech for the Global Financial Council.
你能否想到为什么
Can you think of any reason
会有人想阻止你发言
why someone would want to stop that speech?
想不出来 那只是一般的行业演讲
No. It was just a general state of the industry address.
斯托德先生
Mr. Stalder,
你跟伊丽莎白·基恩之间有什么关系吗
do you have any connection with Elizabeth Keen?
那个逃犯
The fugitive. Right?
没有 我只在新闻上看到过
Uh, no, only what I hear in the news.
她怎么了吗
Whatever happened to her, anyway?
酸豆不是放在那儿的
That's not where the capers go.
-多姆 -让开
- Dom... - Move.
你还有家人
You still have family.
谁 那个婴儿
Who? The baby?
我都活不到她不用尿布的那天
I won't live long enough to see her out of nappies.
再说我也不能见她
If I'm allowed to see her at all.
我只能和看玛莎的照片一样
I had to make do with photographs of Masha.
你跟她提过我吗
Did you even tell her about me?
我不能提
I couldn't.
你也知道情况多复杂
You know how complicated it was.
没什么复杂的
There was nothing complicated about it.
因为你把一切都搞得一团乱
We had to back out of Masha's life to keep her safe,
我们为了保护玛莎只好离开她
after you made a colossal mess of everything.
只是你不肯远远待着 是吧
Only you couldn't stay well enough away, could you?
如今你又来我家 带来她的死讯
Now you -- you come to my house with this sorry tale of loss,
就像只有你一个人会难过
like you're the only one affected by this.
只有你一个人的感受是重要的
You're the only one whose feelings matter.
你知道吗 雷丁顿
Well, guess what, Raymond?
玛莎是我外孙女 现在她死了
Masha was my granddaughter, and now she's dead
她都不知道有我这个外公
without even knowing I existed!
我所有的牺牲都白费了
All my sacrifices shot to hell.
我本来可以在这三十年中
I could've spent the last 30 years
做她的外公的
just being her grandfather...
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish prick.
她和你的脾气一样
She had your temper.
我非常爱她所以没有去找她
I loved that girl enough to let her go,
而你却没能做到
which is more than you can say.
我办公室的人把你需要的东西发给你了吗
Did my office send you what you wanted?
是的 我们收到了你的客户名单 正在排查
Yes. We have your client list. We're running them down now.
不过我们还要再谈一下你被绑♥架♥的事
But we need to go over your abduction one more time.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表