They won't let you.
你是谁
Who are you?
知道我的名字就活不了了
Knowing my name is no way to stay alive.
所以还是别自我介绍了
So let's forgo introductions,
好吗 珍妮特
shall we, Janet?
你想要什么
What do you want?
情报
Information.
今天 两个男人中的一个将会死掉
One of two men will die today.
一个是杀手 他罪有应得
One is a killer -- filth who deserves what he gets.
另一个是家具师
The other one is a cabinetmaker.
不要
No.
他拥有一双灵巧的手
He's very good with his hands.
他对优美设计和精美细节有独到眼光
He has an eye for beautiful design and fine details.
我相信这也是你嫁给他的原因
I'm sure that's why you married him.
如果你告诉我我需要知道的事情
If you tell me what I need to know,
我保证
I'll make certain
不会死错人
the right man dies today.
珍妮特·麦克纳马拉已经被抓走了
Janet Macnamara's been taken.
要把她救回来
To get her back,
我们就必须找到卡利朱里
we have to find Caligiuri.
我要知道贝壳岛假日聚会的位置
I want the location of the Shell Island Retreat.
我又不是联调局的线人
I'm not the F.B.I. informant.
雷丁顿不知道他们在哪里开会
Reddington doesn't know where they're meeting.
他知道得一清二楚
Unless he knows exactly where it is
因为他会去那里好好表演一番
because it's the scene of his next command performance.
这就是他把我关起来的原因
That's why he had me arrested --
这样我就不会去打扰他的好戏了
so I'd be here while he's putting on his show.
他是在利用你从而顶替我的位置
He's using you to take my seat at the table.
你想要什么
What do you want?
放了我
Let me walk.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
如果放了我
If you do,
我会告诉你假日聚会的位置
I will tell you where the Retreat is taking place.
你刚才不是说你不是线人吗
You said you weren't an informant.
我说谎了 我是罪犯 他利用了我
I lied. I'm a criminal. He exploited me.
他也在利用你
He's exploiting you, too.
我获得自♥由♥
I get my freedom.
而你能抓到一群重犯
You get a dozen major criminals.
不可能 他并不可靠
I mean, forget it. The guy's unreliable.
他所说的一切都证实了
Everything he has said has checked out.
这是我们找到麦克纳马拉的最好机会
It's our best chance at finding Macnamara.
也许是他安排了
For all we know,
对她的绑♥架♥来增高自己的价值
he could've staged her abduction to increase his value.
一个女人的生命岌岌可危
A woman's life hangs in the balance.
相信他是我们必须要冒的风险
Trusting him is a risk we have to take.
我不同意
I disagree.
已经不是你说了算了 对吧
Well, it's not your decision to make anymore, is it?
长官
Sir?
按他说的做 给他装上监听器
Make the deal. Put a wire on him.
不要让他离开你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
我们达成了协议
We cut a deal --
给他豁免权 他带我们去聚会现场
immunity in exchange for taking us to the meeting.
我们正在集结突袭队
We're marshalling strike teams now.
哈罗德太好预料了
Harold is nothing if not predictable.
我知道你说过你不知道聚会地点在哪
I know you said you don't know where this meeting is,
我也愿意相信你
and I want to believe you,
可如果这又是你的什么把戏
but if this is another one of your games,
如果你有什么别的企图
if you have some sort of hidden agenda,
你准备过去 别去
and you plan on going, don't.
如果我们去了发现你在那
If we show up and you're there,
只会证实他们的怀疑
it'll only confirm their suspicions.
谢谢你的关心 莉兹
Thank you for your concern, Lizzy.
博施艾姆
Borsheim.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷丁顿 一如既往地迟到 是吧
Reddington. Fashionably late as always, huh?
马库斯
Marcus.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
很高兴看到我的朋友们和更多的敌人们
It's good to see so many friends and even more enemies.
欢迎来到贝壳岛
Welcome to Shell Island.
干杯
Cheers.
你会录下他们密谋的证据
You'll be recording evidence of a conspiracy
这些证据将用来指控他们
which will be used in their prosecution
并赦免你
and to justify your release.
请脱下你的外套
If you could remove your jacket.
那里可不是运安局
This isn't the T.S.A.
他们的安检可是很严的
These people have real security.
在我能够踏进
Before I'm allowed to even
楼顶的餐厅前
set foot in the penthouse dining room,
我会被带到旁边的套房♥
I'll be diverted into an adjoining suite.
交出所有的武器和私人物品
I'll be asked to relinquish all weapons and personal items.
所有的电子设备都不能携带
I will then be relieved of electronic devices
然后还要报出暗号♥
and asked for a password.
博施艾姆 在我到达二十二层之前 我的衣服
Borsheim. My clothes will be physically and electronically inspected
会被人工和设备检查一番
before I step out onto the 22nd floor.
所以我们会给你用
Which is why we'll be deploying
中情局最新的监控科技
the latest surveillance tech from the C.I.A.
怎么应付信♥号♥♥发射检测器
What about transmitter intercepts?
这个发射器会有一段延迟
The transmitters run on a delay.
启动后 要四分钟之后才上线
Once activated, they won't come online for four minutes.
在这期间
And during that window,
安检是查不出来的
they can't be detected by security.
如果通过安检的时间
What if it takes longer than four minutes
超过了四分钟怎么办
to get through security?
希望不会
Let's hope it doesn't.
过了这么多年 看到大家胃口依旧好
Comforting to see that everyone's appetites
依旧喜欢谎言和盗窃 我很欣慰
for food, lies, and larceny have not diminished over the years.
其中有几位可能还有胃口
And although some of you might have room
再吃一道甜点
for yet another dessert
或者还有耐心再听一个笑话
or patience for one more hilarious story,
我恐怕不行
I'm afraid I don't.
这周早些时候 坐在这房♥间里的某位
Earlier this week, the murder of three of my contractors
派人杀了我三个手下
was ordered by someone in this room
给我传递了一条信息
to send a message that they believed
说他们认为我在跟联调局工作
I was working with the F.B.I.
那是一次恶劣 懦弱
It was a vile, cowardly,
且不可原谅的行为
unforgivable act,
说实话 和那几个孩子承受的
that quite frankly has resulted in very little impact on me
失去母亲的巨大伤痛相比
when compared to the devastating loss
对我本人的影响根本不算什么
felt by the children of those three dead women.
鉴于媒体大肆报道了前段时间
Now, given the publicity surrounding the assistance
特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩逃亡之时
I rendered to Special Agent Elizabeth Keen
我曾经协助过她
during her recent stint as a fugitive,
我明白大家的怀疑来自于哪里
I understand where one's suspicion may come from,
但那不过是捕风捉影
but it is unfounded.
在这次会餐结束之前
And before this dinner is over,
我不仅能证明我没有背叛大家
I will not only prove that I have not betrayed us,
我还能指认出谁才是背叛者
I will identify the person who has.
省省吧雷丁顿 你的坟墓已经挖好了
Save your breath, Reddington. Your grave's already been dug.
抱歉 "挖好了" 这么说对吗
I'm sorry, but "Been dug"? Is that correct?
这么说不对吧 马库斯
That doesn't sound correct, Marcus.
-应该是"掘好了" -是"挖"
- I think it's "Digged." - It is "Dug."
"掘好了"应该是过去式的旧式写法
I'm fairly sure "Digged" is the archaic past tense.
我想这两种说法在语法上都是对的
I suppose they're both grammatically correct.
听起来都挺搞笑的 抱歉你刚刚说到哪了
Sounds funny either way. I'm sorry. You were saying?
两年前 有二十个人在这张桌子上用餐
2 years ago, 20 of us broke bread at this table.
现在只有十二个了
Now there are 12.
我们失去了赫克托·洛尔卡
We have lost Hector Lorca,
弗劳瑞安娜·坎波
Floriana Campo --
还有其他人 你想说什么 马库斯
And others. What's your point, Marcus?
我是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
My name is Janet Macnamara.
联调局总部人员情报部门的负责人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表