What brought you here?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
你以前来过这里
You've been here before.
很久以前来过一次
Once, a long time ago.
我当时是一个截然不同的人
I was a very different person then.
你呢
You?
有什么可以帮你的 邓肯警官
What can I do for you, Officer...Duncan?
有邻居报♥警♥
We got a call from a neighbor.
称发现这里有亮光
He noticed lights inside.
没错 我就担心会发生这事
Oh, Yeah. I was afraid that might happen.
所以才用蜡烛 不想惊动别人
That's why the candles -- didn't want to alarm anyone.
我想你不是非法入侵吧
I take it you're not trespassing.
天啊 当然没有
Oh, good God, no.
杰克和艾达跟我们家是世交
Jack and Ida are old family friends.
把这里借给我过周末
Offered the place for the weekend.
能看看你的身份证明吗
Mind showing some identification?
当然 没问题
No, no, no. No problem.
我这就去拿
I'll be right back.
要是你不介意的话 我想进屋等
If you don't mind, I'd prefer waiting inside.
当然不介意 是我失礼了
Of course. My mistake.
-请进 -外面有点冷
- Please, please. - It's a bit chilly out.
在这等吧 我去拿身份证
Wait here. I'll get my I.D.
这么冷的晚上你还得特地来跑一趟
I'm sorry you had to come all the way out here
真是太不好意思了
on such a cold night.
你刚才没说还有朋友在
Didn't mention you had a friend.
是 我妻子阿比盖尔
Yeah. My wife, Abigail.
她人不太舒服
She's feeling a little under the weather.
看起来像是一口都没吃
Didn't touch a bite, it looks like.
是的
No.
要是需要的话我可以去楼上叫醒她
I can go upstairs and wake her, if you'd like.
不用了 没关系的
No. No, that's okay.
一切看起来正常
Everything appears in order.
你说你是杰克和艾达的朋友
You said you're a friend of Jack and Ida's.
对 我们当年是朋友
Yes, I said I was a friend.
可怜的杰克
Poor Jack.
我非常想他
Miss the hell out of that man.
是啊 真是太可惜了
Yeah, yeah. It's a crying shame.
自他去世之后 艾达就没能把这个旅馆
Ida just hadn't been able to keep the place up
继续开下去
since he passed.
祝你住得愉快 唐纳利先生
Enjoy your stay, Mr. Donnelly.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, Officer.
他看出来了
He knows.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
除非他非常善于掩饰
He'd have to be very good at hiding it.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
水应该热了
Water should be hot.
你怎么知道杰克死了
How did you know Jack was dead?
我没说他死了
I didn't say he was dead.
我说我很想他
I said I missed him.
那你为什么说你想他
Still, why would you miss him?
从房♥屋状况来判断的
State of the place.
很久没有修葺过了
Hasn't been maintained.
有男人在的话是不会出现这种情况的
A man wouldn't let that happen if he was around.
你说"可怜的杰克"
You said "poor Jack"?
门口的牌子上写着杰克小屋
Jack's Shack.
他以这间小屋为豪
He took pride in that.
精心装♥修♥过 还刻上了自己的名字
Decorated it, carved his name on it.
但房♥子现在的状况却很差
It's falling apart.
我想他要么是生病了 要么是死了
I figured he was either sick or dead.
也有可能是艾达啊
Could have been Ida.
我猜了杰克
I went with Jack.
男人一般没有女人活得久
Men don't usually last as long as women.
你说话的语气真像个精算师
You sound like an actuary.
从某个角度看 我确实是
I am, in a way.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anyone?
真是个奇怪的问题
That's an odd question.
杀过吗
Have you?
杀过
Yes.
很多人
Many.
但他们全都死有余辜
But never anyone who didn't deserve it.
我也是
Me, too.
我知道
I know.
怎么知道的
How?
像我们这样的人不多
There aren't a lot of us.
你慢慢就学会辨认同类了
You learn to recognize it.
是啊
Yes.
在你后面
Behind you.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
你认识他吗
You know him?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
他是他们的人
He's one of them.
不是第一个 也不会是最后一个
Not the first, not the last.
你为什么要跳海
Why did you go into the water?
是什么让你如此决定
What made you decide?
你说你杀过的人全都死有余辜
You've never killed anyone who didn't deserve it.
是啊
Yes.
这样真好
That is a fine thing.
很高尚
A noble thing.
但并不是很难做到
But not terribly difficult.
这倒不假
That's true.
你有没有饶过死有余辜的人
Have you ever spared someone who deserved to die?
曾经有一个我很爱的女人
There was a woman I loved.
她是
She was...
我的全部
my life.
心之所向
My heart.
她死了
And she died.
留下一个小女孩
She left behind a little girl.
她留下的最珍贵的一部分
One last, precious piece of herself.
她需要保护
She'll need protection.
只有你在的时候 她才需要
Only if you're in her life.
走吧
Go.
离我们远点
Stay away.
我不会让你对她犯下
I won't let you make the same mistake with her...
你在莉斯身上犯下的错
...that you made with Liz.
我愿意放弃任何事
I would give anything
去成为那孩子生命中的一部分
to be a part of that child's life,
但那个人明确表示 不会让我再见到她
but a man made it clear I would never see her...
抱她
hold her...
看她长大
watch her grow.
那一刻 我知道了
And I knew in that moment,
我永远不会成为
I would never be any part
那个美丽的小女孩生命中的一部分
of that beautiful little girl's life.
因为...
Because...
那个人是她父亲
He was her father.
伤害他就等于伤害了她
And to harm him would be to harm her.
这是不可饶恕的罪行
A mortal sin.
她母亲去世了
Her mother is gone.
父亲是她在世上唯一的依靠
The father is what she has left in the world.
她父亲
Her father.
是的
Yes.
格里戈利 你听到了吗
Gregory, do you copy?
你听到了吗
Did you copy that?
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
他们来了
They're coming.
会成功的
This'll work.
我来开车
I'll drive.
我不会抛下你走的
I'm not leaving without you.
不 你得走
Yes, you are.
不 我不走
No. I'm not.
那些人是冲我来的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表