他们发现的石油甲烷含量很高
The oil they recovered has high CH4 levels
与叙利亚北部走私来的原油的化学成分相符
chemically consistent with crude originating from northern Syria.
他们说它正在被运往
They're saying it was en route
墨西哥湾区你的一家炼油场
to one of your refineries on the Gulf Coast.
很高明
Clever.
雷丁顿不只是在做没有证据的指控
Reddington's moving beyond theoretical accusations.
我们和我们在美国的联♥系♥人谈过了
We spoke to our U.S. contacts,
包括博尔森参议员 多数党领导人
including Senator Bolson, the majority leader.
他在能源委员会帮我们向科普克和
He has a lot of sway with Koepke and Talbot
塔尔博特说了不少好话 但是...
on the Energy Committee, however --
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
由于现在有切实的证据 他们不愿意
They're less inclined to go to bat for us
再为我们出面说好话了
now that there's actual evidence.
他们可不愿意为一个拒不接受
They're not gonna stick their necks out for a foreigner
国家调查的外国人作担♥保♥
who's hiding from the U.S. investigative process.
所以我们希望你能考虑一下你的处境
Which is why we're hoping you'll reconsider your position
出席听证会
and show up for the hearing.
积极合作
Cooperate.
表示友好
Act like a friend
你那些有权势的朋友自然也会关照你
and your powerful friends will respond in kind.
如果我拒绝 就会被起诉
And if I don't, I'll be indicted.
执法部门会冻结你在美国的所有资产
Justice department will freeze all your American assets --
几十亿美元
billions of dollars.
你将失去你在美国最宝贵的资产
Your most prized asset in the U.S. will be lost.
帮我接通参议员的电♥话♥
Get the senator on the phone.
所以 成功了
So, uh...it worked.
是啊
Yeah.
柯克改变主意了
Apparently, Kirk had a change of heart
他明天将会飞来参加听证会
and he's flying in tomorrow for the meeting.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what that means, right?
你知道雷丁顿先生会怎么做
You know what Mr. Reddington's gonna do.
我并不赞成这样做
I'm not okay with this.
你呢
Are you?
这些指控亚历山大·柯克
These charges against Alexander Kirk
资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的指控太荒谬了
for financing terrorism are ludicrous.
不会有人因为伊丽莎白的事而找他麻烦
And no one's gonna touch him for what happened to Elizabeth.
所以我会杀了他
So I'm gonna kill him.
他不会活着
He won't live long enough to see
走进那个听证室的
the inside of that hearing room.
他一出现 我就会杀了他
I'm gonna kill him the instant he steps out of his vehicle.
你我都知道...
You and I both know...
除此之外没有保护艾格尼斯
nothing less will protect Agnes
和为伊丽莎白复仇的办法了
and avenge Elizabeth's death.
红魔...怎么...
Red...how come --
哈罗德 我无法表达...
Harold, you and your people...
我对你和你的手下有多么感激
I will always be more grateful than I could ever express
但是我无法指望...或者说
but I don't expect --or rather,
我不能接受把你们卷入这场最终的战斗
I couldn't accept your involvement in this final act.
我是自愿和你扯上关系的
I entered into this relationship with my eyes wide open.
雷斯勒探员和其他人也是
So did Agent Ressler and the others.
我很钦佩你 哈罗德
I admire that about you, Harold.
我认识很多狂热之人 他们选择自己的阵营
I know so many zealots, men and women who choose a side,
传播试图改变世界的思想
an ideology by which to interpret the world,
但是每一天
but to get up every single day
都要艰难地决定要相信什么
and do the hard work of deciding what to believe,
该做什么 该何时站出来 何时按兵不动
what's right today, when to stand up or stand down...
这才叫勇气
that's courage.
能亲眼见识到
It's been a privilege...
你的部下
to see firsthand
为何如此敬爱你 是我的荣幸
why the people you lead love you the way they do.
可惜的是 我们携手合作的日子已经到了尽头
But sadly, our time together has come to an end.
这个案子而已
On this case.
-你不会是想说... -是的
- You don't mean -- - I do.
我们的合作卓有成效
We've done some good work.
但是伊丽莎白不在了...
But with Elizabeth gone...
我...
there's...
没有理由继续在这待下去了
nothing more for me to contribute.
照顾好你自己和其他人
Please take care of yourself and the others.
夏琳
Charlene.
阿兰姆 看在上帝的分上给他找个伴吧
Aram -- set him up with someone, for God's sake.
他跟一个在校车上第一次勃起的小毛孩似的
He's like a kid with his first erection on the school bus.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得去拿点东西
I just got to pick up a few things --
纸巾 奶粉 尿布之类的日常用品
paper towels, formula, diapers -- the usual.
要给你们拿点
Do you want me to grab you
你们喜欢的那种小三明治吗
some of those little sandwiches that you like?
不用了 谢谢
Thanks, I'm good.
安全 我去外面等
It's all clear. I'll be outside.
-快点 -好的
- Be quick. - Yeah.
你怎么想
Okay, what do you think?
要红罐的还是绿罐的
Red can or green can?
同意 就绿色的
I agree. Green it is.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
谢谢 我喜欢那个领结
Thank you. I dig the bow tie.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我吐了自己一身 你觉得是怎么了
I spit up on myself. What do you think happened?
能看着推车吗 我去洗干净
Will you watch the cart? We got to go wash up.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我自己能找到洗手间 谢谢
I think I can find the bathroom on my own, thanks.
雷丁顿先生很明确地说
Mr. Reddington left specific instructions
孩子不能离开我们的视线
not to let the kid out of our sight.
我来看着孩子
I'll take the child.
-谢谢 -去吧
- Thank you. - Go.
没事的 宝贝
Okay, sweetheart.
她的脑袋真圆啊
She has a real round head.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他刚刚还在这里
He was right here!
我不知道他去哪儿了
I don't know what happened to him.
那就是 那是我儿子
That's him! That's my son.
等等 你说什么呢
No, oh, wait. What are you talking about?
女士 请你把孩子交出来
Ma'am, I need you to hand over the boy.
等等
Hold on.
这里一定有什么误会
I think there's been a misunderstanding here.
她是艾格尼斯
Her name's Agnes.
我们在等她爸爸
We're just waiting for her father.
我也不知道怎么回事
Look. I don't know how this happened.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
孩子肯定是被弄混了
They must've gotten mixed up somehow.
汤姆溜走了
Tom gave us the slip.
他带着孩子走了
He left with the baby.
出事了
Something's going on.
他甩掉他们了
I think they lost him.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我还在追踪他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Because I'm still tracking his cell signal,
他向西往米尔班克去了
and it's moving west on Millbank.
给我指路
Vector me.
柯克的航♥班♥已经到了
Kirk's flight just arrived.
安保情况如何
What's the security?
他带了自己的人
He brought his own team.
那至少会有三辆护送车辆
There'll be a convoy of at least three vehicles.
最少八到十人
Minimum of 8 to 10 men.
让弗利去退伍军人♥大♥楼看着西边
Put Everly in the Veterans Building, looking west.
让桑多瓦尔看着南边
Sandoval to the south.
线人说国会警♥察♥
Our source says the Capitol Police
向局里申请协助安保工作
have asked the Bureau to assist with security.
他们扩大了安全线 巴兹
They're expanding the perimeter. Baz.
特种部队会布满整栋退伍军人♥大♥楼
Advanced teams will be all over the Veterans Building.
一百八十米以内的窗户和屋顶
Every window and roof within 200 yards
都会被检查
will be scoped and cleared.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表