正在与特殊运输部门协作
is coordinating with the Office of Special Transport.
他们关闭了九十五号♥公路 重新部署车队路线
They're shutting down the 95 and rerouting the convoy.
爆♥炸♥物处理小组正在路上
Explosive Ordinance Disposal is en route.
不 交给我
No, I'll take the call.
我有足够的增援
I got plenty of backup.
如果我们都不去婚礼
It'll make a huge difference to Keen
对基恩来说意义大不一样
if neither of us is at that wedding.
去吧 我会没事的
Go. I'll be okay.
-帮我抱抱她 -好的
- Give her a hug for me, okay? - Yeah, I will.
小心点
Be careful.
请进
Yes?
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
需要知道所罗门案件的最新进展吗
You need an update on the Solomon case?
我刚和纳瓦比探员通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Agent Navabi.
她已经把所有情况都告诉我了
She thoroughly briefed me on the situation.
那你是来参加婚礼的
Then you're here for the wedding?
不 莉兹
No, Lizzy.
我是来请求你 恳求你
I'm here to ask you, to implore you,
求求你 不要这样做
please, don't do this.
让我告诉你 不管你怎么想
I'm telling you, no matter what you believe,
汤姆不是你所了解的那个人
Tom is not the man you think he is.
你错了
You're wrong.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
他是一名罪犯
He's a criminal.
不 他变了
No. He's changed.
汤姆这样的人不会变的
Men like Tom don't change.
你正在与一名生来不诚的人
You're attempting to build a life with a man
共筑未来生活
who is fundamentally dishonest.
不
No.
我是在与我孩子的父亲共筑未来的生活
I am attempting to build a life with the father of my child.
两个相爱的人共筑的普通生活
A normal life with two parents who love one another.
你这么了解我 难道看不出来吗
With everything you know about me, can't you see that?
难道你看不出来这对我来说有多重要吗
Can't you see how important that is to me?
对我的孩子
To my child?
你曾经看错过他一次
You were wrong about him once.
为什么你这么确定你这次没有错
What makes you so sure you're not wrong this time?
你真的希望由你的孩子为你这个错误
Do you really want your child to pay the price
搭上他或她的一生吗
for that mistake for the rest of his or her life?
出去
Get out.
请你离开
I want you to go. Please?
我不想让你待在这
I don't want you here.
有人吗
Knock-knock.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是...
I just...
我没想到会这么紧张
I didn't expect to feel this nervous.
感到害怕是可以理解的
It's okay to be scared.
你所做的...并不容易
What you're doing... it's a huge step.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
你在相信汤姆
You're trusting Tom.
你在冒险尝试
Taking a leap of faith,
你知道结局可能并不会如你所愿
one you know could end in disappointment,
但那是因为你爱他
but it's because you love him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是最接近我父亲的人
You are the closest thing I have to a real father.
我还是一名正式获得教会网
I'm also officially ordained as a minister
神职任命的牧师
of the FirstChurchofLifeandEnergy.Com.
如果这就是你的心之所向 莉斯
And if this is what your heart is telling you to do, Liz,
那才是最重要的
that's all that matters.
真高兴你赶来了
I'm so glad you're here.
让我没那么担心了
One less thing to worry about.
快点 快点 准备行动了
Come on. Come on. We got to move.
指挥官 车队已经绕道
Commander, convoy's already been diverted.
现在是什么情况
What's our status?
道路即将封锁 排爆小组到位
Traffic's about to be shut down. The EOD just pulled up.
好吧 快点
All right, well, hurry it up.
让所有人后撤 拉起警戒圈
Get everybody back, set up a perimeter.
所罗门和他的人一定快到了
Solomon and his team must be close.
雷蒙德 我们应该调头
Raymond, we should turn around.
你心情不好
You're upset.
伊丽莎白肯定不是有意...
I'm sure Elizabeth didn't mean --
她为什么没和其他人一起逃走
Why didn't she escape with the others?
谁
Who?
雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员在旅馆
The mercenary Agents Ressler and Navabi
抓住的那个佣兵
arrested at the motel.
她本可以和所罗门一起逃走的
She could have fled with Solomon,
坐那辆越野车和其他人一起
escaped in the S.U.V. with the others.
纳瓦比探员说她落单了
Agent Navabi said she broke off on her own,
打算坐第二辆车逃走
tried to get away in a second vehicle.
把手♥机♥给我 邓比 我得看看那辆车
Hand me the phone, Dembe. I need to see that vehicle.
汤姆
Tom.
我是阿兰姆
It's Aram.
我是说 莫伊塔巴尔探员
I mean, uh, Agent Mojtabai.
随便了
Whatever.
我认出你了 从...
I recognize you from --
通缉犯照片
Mug shot?
不
Uh, no.
从他们对你的描述
Uh, from your description.
多谢你赶过来
Thanks for coming.
手劲挺大啊
Whoa. Quite a grip.
抱歉 我...
Sor-- I was, uh...
车不错 伙计
Yeah, this car looks great, man.
我知道 是吧
I know. Right?
这是...我爷爷的
It's, uh... It's my grandfather's.
坐上它亡命天涯真是太合适了 是吧
Going to be a pretty sweet getaway car, right?
当然你也不知道
Uh, not that you would know.
也不会用得上
Or ever, uh, like, uh, need one.
亡命天涯什么的
A getaway, y-you know?
-阿兰姆 -嗯
- Aram. - Yeah.
你看到莉斯了吗
Have you seen Liz?
对了 看到了
Ah, right. Yes.
她在里面
Uh, she's inside.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
我就...把钥匙留在遮阳板上
I'll just -- I'll leave the keys in the visor.
我告诉自己不能再有所隐瞒
I told myself no more secrets.
我也答应过你以后要完全坦诚
And I promised you that I would be completely honest,
不管什么事
no matter what.
今天少校找到了我
Today the Major found me.
吉娜告诉他我的地址
Gina told him where to find me,
他进了我们家 想杀掉我
and he came into our apartment and tried to kill me.
但死的是他
But he's dead.
而我...
And I, uh...
你杀了他
You killed him?
不是
Uh, no.
其实是吉娜 但这就说来话长了
A-actually, Gina did, but that's a long story.
听着 我希望你明白 发生这种事
Look, what I want you to know is that it happened
是因为我跟他们讲清楚了 我不干了
because I made it clear that I'm out.
我跟那些人 那种生活已经断了
I'm done with those people and that life.
但我做过的那些事
But there are things that I did,
或许我是跟它们断了
and... and... and I might be done with those things,
但我无法保证它们愿意放过我
but I can't promise you that those things are done with me.
而且我也无法保证
And I can't promise you
在明天 下周或五年之后
that it's not gonna happen... tomorrow
它们不会再找上我
or next week or... or five years from now.
说实话我也能理解
And I would understand, frankly,
-如果你不想跟这些... -别说了
- if you didn't want to deal with any of... - Stop.
是我啊
It's me, remember?
开枪打死司法部长
Your ex-wife who shot the Attorney General
被公开定性为俄♥罗♥斯♥特工的你的前妻
and was publicly branded a Russian sleeper agent.
我对往日束缚也有所了解
I know a little something about baggage.
但我爱你
But I love you.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表