瓦卡洛先生同意继续了 前提是你同意
Mr. Vacarro has agreed to move forward if you agree.
那个绊脚石怎么办
What about the stumbling block?
我有办法
I have a solution.
但我要警告你这需要你误导你儿子
But I should warn you it will require you to mislead your son.
伙计们 坏消息
Hey, guys. Bad news --
他用来订房♥间的电♥话♥是一次性的
The cell number he used to book the room is a burner.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
你想让我伤害我儿子
You're asking me to hurt my son.
但如果我不同意 这场战争又会杀了他
But if I say no, this war will kill him.
我同意
You have my permission.
我的人正在待命
My people are standing by.
今天就能完成
It will be done today.
你盯着埃里克松
All right, you stick with Eriksson.
我去跟着这个带着狗长得像李伯拉斯的人
I'll, uh, stay with Liberace and the pooches.
你想让我们的女儿嫁给埃里克松家的人
You want our daughter to marry an Eriksson?
不 我也不想 但二十年的
No, it's not what I want, but after two decades --
这不会改变什么的
This won't change that!
我们认为会的
We agree that it will.
这个协议具有强制执行力
And this agreement is enforceable.
谁说的 你刚认识的这个人吗
By whom? This man you just met?
他有这个能力维持和平吗
He has the power to keep the peace?
杀戮必须停止了
The killing has to stop.
无论我们要付出什么样的代价
And whatever price we have to pay to make that happen --
我以为你们生气是因为我蹭了车
I thought you were mad 'cause I scratched the car.
艾丽西亚
Alicia.
宝贝 我们不能这么做
Baby, we're not doing this.
妈妈 我不是小孩子了
Mama, I'm not a child anymore.
我知道我们是什么人
I know who we are.
那些葬礼 为了这个家族所做的牺牲
All the funerals, the sacrifices made for this family --
我一直想知道我做什么
I've always wondered what I would have to do
能带来改变
to make a difference.
也许现在我知道了
Maybe now I know.
他还在城市纪念医院外面
Yeah, he's still outside at City Memorial.
他大概有二十分钟没动过了
He hasn't moved in about, uh, 20 minutes.
为什么
Why?
不知道 也许你能告诉我
I don't know, but maybe you can tell me.
你去找找病历记录
Why don't you search patient records,
员工 医生 任何姓埃里克松或瓦卡洛的人
staff, physicians, anyone with the last name Eriksson or Vacarro.
我在查 但是
I'm looking, but...
医院兼♥职♥员工
病历记录
埃里克松
搜索结果: 无匹配
等一下
Hold on.
医院兼♥职♥员工
病历记录
瓦卡洛
搜索结果: 无匹配
没有
No, nothing.
等一下 他移♥动♥了
Oh, hang on, hang on. He's moving.
我大概有一小时吃午饭
So, I think I have an hour for lunch.
你知道你结婚以后就不需要工作了吧
You know you won't have to work once we're married.
真的吗
Really?
我要是想工作呢
What if I want to?
等一下 安娜·加德纳
Hang on. Anna Gardner.
注册护士
她是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻
She's Christopher Eriksson's fiancée
是城市纪念医院的护士
and a nurse at City Memorial.
克里斯托弗 那是谁
Christopher -- which one is that?
小儿子
He's the youngest son.
肯定是破冰人在那儿的原因
That must be why the Promnestria is there.
让开 快走
Get out of the way! Move!
安娜
Anna!
亲爱的
Baby.
-不 不 不 -我是联调局的
- No, no. No, no, no. - FBI, FBI!
过来 过来
Hey, come here! Come here!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
这是福克斯先生 我们的内线
This is Mr. Fox, our inside man.
通讯专家 安全专家 宝石学家 司机
Communications, security, our gemologist, the driver.
挺友好的
Very friendly.
先生们 我们五点四十五袭击兰登·德格鲁特
Gentlemen. We hit Reinder-de Groot at 5:45.
保安十五分钟后交♥班♥
15 minutes before the security swing shift arrives.
机不可失 被抓住了就是死
That's the window. We get caught, we're dead.
不是被捕 是死
Not arrested, dead.
好了
Okay, then.
干活吧
Let's go to work.
我给你准备了点东西
I got you a little something.
有人可能会说是伪装
Some might say it's a disguise,
但我觉得这才是你
but I guess it's who you really are.
刚好是我的尺寸
Just my size.
多么英俊的脸蛋
Such a pretty face.
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
她死了
She's dead.
我知道
I know.
他们是冲着我来的 却杀了她
They came for me, and they got her.
我们必须狠狠地反击他们
We have to go after them -- hard.
我们要做的是阻止这种事再次发生
What we have to do is make it stop.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你是谁
Who are you?
当时你也在医院
You were at the hospital.
亲爱的孩子
My dear boy,
我简直无法用言语表达
I simply cannot convey the depth
对你所遭受的无谓损失的深切哀悼
of my condolences for your senseless loss.
杀死一个与此无关 完全无辜的女孩
And killing a harmless girl, a true innocent --
证明了这场冲突必须就此结束
it's proof that this conflict must end.
我们有事得商量一下
We have something to discuss.
他们说他们有意收养
They said they're interested?
是的 他们迫切想见你
Yes, they're dying to meet you.
他们正在查看行程安排
They're checking their schedule,
不过他们说想尽快见面
but they said they want to meet as soon as possible.
那太好了
Oh, that's perfect.
等你确定了时间
Well, uh, as soon as you have a time,
就给我回个电♥话♥
just give me a call back.
好的 太棒了 利维 明天见
Okay, that's great, Levi. I'll see you tomorrow.
利维
Levi?
你那个英俊潇洒的前任怎么样了
How is your impossibly gorgeous ex?
他请我去吃饭 我答应了 没什么
He asked me to dinner, so I'm going. It's nothing.
你决定去哪登记了吗
Have you decided where to register?
这小家伙可以先等着
The burp rags can wait.
医院那边什么情况
What happened at the hospital?
她叫安娜·加德纳
Her name was Anna Gardner.
是一名城市纪念医院的护士
She was a nurse at City Memorial
还是克里斯托弗·埃里克松的未婚妻
and Christopher Eriksson's fiancée.
破冰人为什么要杀死克里斯托弗
Why would the Promnestria have Christopher killed?
这样只会让他的家族更仇恨瓦卡洛家族
All it does is make his family hate the Vacarros even more,
如果可能的话
if that's possible.
他的目标不是他儿子
He wasn't after the son.
未婚妻才是目标
The fiancée was the target.
他在说媒
He's brokering a marriage.
给这两家吗 这太荒谬了
Between these two families? That's absurd.
你真觉得这可能吗
You really think it's possible
他派人杀死克里斯托弗的未婚妻
that he had Christopher's fiancée killed
这样克里斯托弗就能娶瓦卡洛家的人了
so Christopher would be available to marry a Vacarro?
包办婚姻自古以来就是维护和平
Arranged marriage has been a tool of peacekeeping
和构建帝国的重要手段
and empire-building for centuries.
直到现在 在亚洲 非洲和中东的
It's still practiced in many parts
许多地方仍然实行
of Asia, Africa, the Middle East.
每年 数以千计的儿女
Thousands of children are forced
被迫选择包办婚姻
into arranged marriages every year,
通常有司法许可
often with judicial approval.
埃里克松和瓦卡洛不只是普通家族
The Erikssons and Vacarros are not just families,
他们是生意人
they're businesses.
这不是爱和婚姻的问题
This isn't about love and marriage.
这关乎家族的损益
This is about profit and loss.
破冰人将安排一次聚会
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表