等一下
Give it a second.
人人都喜欢苹果
Everybody likes apples.
我妻子在这里吗
Is my wife here?
赫医生正和你的妻子在里面
Dr. H. is with your wife now.
我带你过去
I'll take you back.
多萝西今天去哪里了
Where's Dorothy today?
她今天请假了 她女儿生病了
She's out. Her daughter is sick.
我是帕梅拉
I'm Pamela.
不用担心
Don't worry.
琳达很好
Lynda's fine.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
我相信他马上就来了 琳达
I'm sure he's coming, Lynda.
我再给他办公室打一遍电♥话♥
I'll try his office again.
主管内线
Director's line.
我是赫夫纳格尔医生
Doctor Huffnagel here.
不好意思再次来电
I'm sorry to call again,
但是我正和琳达在一起
but I'm here with Lynda,
她想知道皮特是否已经在路上了
and she's wondering if Peter is on his way.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
主管两分钟前就已经到你办公室了
The Director got to your office two minutes ago.
没有 他没来 如果他已经来
No. He didn't. If he had --
他已经失去意识了 出发
He's under. Let's move.
我找主管
I'm looking for the Director.
我们也在找他 他的妻子正在等
So are we. His wife is waiting --
你不能进去
Hey! You can't go in there.
他在哪里 皮特在哪里
Where is he? Where is Peter?
发生什么事了 你们到底在哪里
What's going on? Where the hell are you guys?
我们在医生办公室 我在等候室
We're in the doctor's office. I'm in the waiting room.
不 你不在
No, you're not.
主管不在这里
The Director's not here.
他们乘的是货梯
They took a freight elevator.
好的 我会再打电♥话♥给你的
Okay. Te llamo.
皮特 你醒了
Peter! Welcome back.
老兄 你晕过去了
Boy, you were out!
重得像一袋岩石
Like carrying a bag of boulders.
你到底干了什么
What the hell have you done?
我嫉妒任何一个能在飞机上睡得香的人
I envy anyone who can sleep soundly on a plane.
话说回来 我也从来没有被注射过异丙酚
Then again, I've never been injected with propofol.
吃过宝氏麦片了吗
You have the Post Toasties?
我们在哪里
Where the hell are we?
这是干什么 我是你的人♥质♥吗
What is this? I'm -- I'm your hostage now?
天哪 不是 这样就太没有想象力了
Heavens, no. Nothing nearly so pedestrian.
事实是 你根本不是我的犯人
The fact is, you're not my prisoner at all.
你现在正式处于
You're officially in the custody
委内瑞拉玻利瓦尔共和国的监管下
of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
你一定认识迪亚兹先生
You must know Mr. Diaz,
委内瑞拉的外♥交♥部♥部长
Foreign Minister
和委内瑞拉总统的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
And National Security Advisor to the Venezuelan President.
卡奇奥普罗斯先生
Mr. Kotsiopulos.
代表我国政♥府♥
On behalf of my government,
你因犯下日内瓦公约
you are hereby under arrest for war crimes
及1998年罗马规约订立的
and crimes against humanity
国际法中所规定的
in violation of the Geneva Convention
战争罪和反♥人♥类♥罪
and International Law, as established
而被捕
by the 1998 Rome Statute.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你的上帝现在也帮不了你了 皮特
Oh, your God can't help you now, Peter.
你现在正乘坐着
You're traveling over the Atlantic,
委内瑞拉总统的空中巴士飞过大西洋
on the Venezuelan President's airbus,
-在去往海牙的路上 -你疯了
- on your way to the Hague. - You're insane.
真疯了我也不会知道
I wouldn't know.
从来没有任何一个美国官员
But you're going to have the distinguished honor
被控犯下哪怕一项战争罪
of becoming the first American official ever
你将第一个获此殊荣
to be charged with even a single war crime,
更不用说不出一周
let alone the slew of them
你还肯定会被指控
you will undoubtedly be accused of
其他罪名
before the week is out.
这不会发生的
This won't happen.
美国不是罗马规约的缔约国
United States isn't party to the Rome Treaty.
我们不承认它的效力
We don't recognize its authority.
但委内瑞拉认
But Venezuela does.
而且案件可以由任何一个缔约国
And cases can be referred to the court
提交给法庭
by any country that is a signatory.
你跟我一样了解情况 甚至比我更清楚
You know as well as I do, even better given your position,
国际法庭已经对美国政♥府♥
the international court has been investigating
和中情局涉嫌的罪行
the U.S. government and the C.I.A.
展开调查
for any number of alleged crimes.
无人机项目
The drone program,
引渡外国公民
the rendition of foreign citizens,
刑讯逼供
torture as a means of interrogation.
首席检察官已经明确表态了
The chief prosecutor has made it clear.
他不会等美方同意才进行深入调查
He does not need American permission to move forward.
他需要一个美国大活人
He needs an American in the flesh.
法庭不会在犯人缺席的情况下审判
The court will not try anyone in absentia.
目前还没有哪个国家敢把你的同胞
So far, no country has had the courage to deliver
押送到法庭 现在有了
one of your countrymen to the court until now.
你可算是引领潮流之人啊 谁能想到
You're a trendsetter, Peter. Who knew?
我是中情局秘密行动处的主管
I am the C.I.A. Director of Clandestine Services.
你考虑过你的下场吗
Do you have any idea what's gonna happen to you?
这是在宣战
This is an act of war.
我国政♥府♥不会放任不管的
My government will never let it stand.
我就指望这个呢
Precisely what I'm counting on.
-劳雷尔·希钦办公室 -下午好
- Laurel Hitchin's office. - Good afternoon.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿找劳雷尔
Raymond reddington calling for Laurel.
皮特 请坐
Peter, please, do sit.
那就是雷文·莱特选的法官
That's the judge Reven Wright selected?
我们可以信任的私交好友
The personal friend she said we could trust?
她只说他会公正 没说过会轻易放过你
She said he would be fair, not go easy on you.
他准许你进入国♥家♥安♥全♥局
He approved you going to Fort Meade,
他本来没必要这么做
which he didn't have to do.
而且他也同意让雷斯勒护送你转移
And he agreed to keep Ressler as your transport.
这些都是在帮你
Those are both wins.
是时候把我们的俄♥国♥朋友介绍给大家了
About time we introduce our Russian friend to the world.
他成功了吗 抓到主管了
He did it? They got the Director?
我一会儿回来
I'll be back soon.
有什么需要的话我就在楼下
Be right downstairs, though, if you need anything.
快来 快来 快来啊
Come on. Come on, come on.
看这边 这边 他被逮捕了吗
Look over here. Over here. Is he under arrest?
他是谁 跟基恩探员有关系吗
Who is this? Does this have to do with Agent Keen?
我会替你转达对你妹妹的问候
I'll tell your sister you say hello.
他被逮捕了吗 这是谁 拜托
Is he under arrest? Who is it? Come on.
告诉我们这是谁
Tell us who it is!
好了 我会发表声明 简短的声明
All right, I'll make a statement, a brief statement.
此人是卡拉库尔特 疑为秘社的特工人员
An alleged Cabal operative, known only as Karakurt,
现已被拘捕
has been taken into custody.
疑与俄欧分♥析♥处爆♥炸♥袭击
In connection with the OREA bombing
以及谋杀霍金斯议员有关
and the murder of Senator Hawkins.
这是什么意思 他是共犯吗
What does that mean? Is he an accomplice?
还是说伊丽莎白·基恩是清白的
Or are you saying Elizabeth Keen is innocent?
联调局现在相信伊丽莎白·基恩
The F.B.I. now believes that Elizabeth Keen,
伊丽莎白·基恩探员 不该为这些罪行负责
Agent Elizabeth Keen, was not responsible for those crimes.
司法部长之死呢
What about the Attorney General?
我现在无法回答
I can't answer that at this time,
但这次拘捕提供了新证据
but I will say this arrest has yielded new evidence,
我们对所谓秘社的调查将继续进行
and our investigation into this so-called Cabal continues.
就是这样
That'll be all for now.
我需要跟皮特说话好确认他还活着
I need to hear Peter's voice to confirm that he's alive.
我在这 劳雷尔
I am here, Laurel.
我被劫持了
I was abducted.
我貌似在大西洋上空一架委内瑞拉飞机上
I appear to be on a Veneruelan jet somewhere over the Atlantic.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表