They died for speaking the truth.
你被骗了
You've been fooled.
你背叛了伊朗 加入了摩萨德
You turned your back on Iran, joined Mossad --
沙辛 他们杀了爸爸妈妈
Shahin, they killed our parents.
爸爸妈妈是自己找死
Our parents brought death upon themselves,
我们因此受尽苦难
and we suffered for it.
他们背叛了我们 背叛了我们的国家
They betrayed us, betrayed our country.
皮欣爆♥炸♥案
The Pishin bombing.
是你干的
It was you.
那一天 我成为了正义的战士扎尔
That was the day I became the righteous warrior Zal.
根据传说
According to legend,
一只伟大睿智的鸟拉扯战士扎尔长大成人
a great and wise bird raised the young warrior Zal
她的巢筑在达玛文德山的最高峰
in her nest atop the highest peak of Damavand.
当他长大成人
When he came of age,
她给了他一缕她那闪耀的羽毛
she gave him a plume of her radiant feathers
如果他急需帮助 就点燃羽毛
to burn if he was ever in desperate need,
她会前去帮助他
and she would come to his aid.
真可惜
Pity.
你似乎用光了羽毛
You seem to be fresh out of feathers.
你想怎样
What do you want?
想在梅勒尼·瑞克曼地下室再玩一次转瓶游戏
Well, another spin of the bottle in Melanie Reichman's basement,
但我将就一下应付你也行
but I'll settle for you.
现在该怎样
What now?
取决于你了
That's your decision.
你可以把他抓起来
You can turn him in.
你知道会发生什么
You know what will happen --
引渡 他会绝食抗♥议♥
rendition, hunger strikes, eventually death
最后死在羁押他的地方
in whatever hellhole he's thrown into.
或你可以把他交给我
Or you can give him to me.
我能给的最好结果是让他死得其所
The best I can offer is death with a purpose.
什么意思
Which is?
为基恩探员的自♥由♥而死
Agent Keen's freedom.
姐姐
Sister...
你曾发誓会保护我的
You swore to protect me.
我发誓会保护的是我的弟弟
I swore to protect my brother.
而他死在了皮欣
He died in Pishin.
哈桑是你的了
Hasaan is all yours.
纳瓦比探员
Agent Navabi...
怎么了
What?
怎么回事
What is it?
她...她没事
She's -- she's okay.
是她打来的
That was her.
她没事了
She's okay.
你是在助纣为虐
You're condoning what he did,
逼迫这个所罗门吞钩
forcing this guy Solomon to swallow a shank hook?
这一切都表现出他对法律的漠视
All that shows is his callous disregard for the law.
我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥岌岌可危
Our national security is at risk.
尽管我不赞同你的方法 皮特
While I don't approve of your methods, Peter,
我很满意 你和这个马蒂亚斯·所罗门之间
I am satisfied that there's no connection
没有任何瓜葛
between you and this Matias Solomon.
而我不满意的是对于逮捕他的这场突袭的
What I'm not satisfied by is the explanation for the raid
解释
that captured him.
他窃听了汤姆·基恩的手♥机♥
He tapped Tom Keen's phone.
他听到汤姆·基恩与伊丽莎白·基恩
He heard Tom Keen set up a meeting
约好了在咏仪家见面
with Elizabeth Keen at Wing Yee.
他是否与你共享了这一情报
And did he, um, share this intel with you?
不 他没有
No, he did not.
我们发现后 也窃听了他的手♥机♥
And when we found out, we ran a tap of our own.
看到我要应付的是什么了吧
See what I'm dealing with here?
他总是违抗命令
This insubordination.
我看违抗命令的只有你 皮特
The only insubordination I see is yours, Peter.
我以为我说的很清楚了
I really thought I was clear.
怨恨对方可以
Hating each other is fine.
不共享情报就不行
Not sharing intel is not.
你和你的人员在今天之内
You and your team will vacate this facility
撤离这里
by the end of the day.
这是个严重的错误
That's a terrible mistake.
下午五点前离开
You have till 5:00 P.M.
之前的事很抱歉
Hey. Sorry about earlier.
我本来找到了基恩
I had Keen.
她本该在那儿的
I mean, she was supposed to be there,
然后莎马的事
and then this thing with Samar...
他怎么在这里
What's he doing here?
想要帮莉斯
Trying to help Liz.
你个混... 我 我们谈好的
You son of a -- I'm -- we talked about this!
我们说好不和他合作的
We agreed not to work with him!
我和你说过他们要见面
I told you about their meeting,
还有他和基恩的那通电♥话♥
about that call between him and Keen --
-你通风报信 -如果你能冷静一下
- You tipped them off! - If you will calm down for a second --
-他在这里干什么 -想要帮莉斯
- What the hell is he doing here? - Trying to help Liz.
我和你说了他不会和我们合作的
I told you he wouldn't be on board.
你就是个谎话连篇的人♥渣♥ 我不相信你
You are a lying scumbag, and I don't trust you.
如果你相信他 那你就是个笨蛋
If you do, you're a fool.
就这样吗
So, that's it, huh?
就这样掉头走人
Just gonna walk away.
我在跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
别打了
That's enough!
别打了
Enough!
算了吧
Leave it!
我还得住在这里
I have to live here.
会为你安排好见面的
You will have your meeting.
等我准备好了 会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch when I'm ready.
哈罗德 基恩探员告诉我
Harold, Agent Keen tells me
-你抓到了卡拉库尔特 -没错
- you have the man they call Karakurt. - Yes.
我打算尽快把他交给局里
And I intend on turning him over to the Bureau as soon as possible.
别
Don't.
我有更好的办法
I have a better idea.
关于卡拉库尔特
About Karakurt,
我听说他和哈罗德·库珀在一起
I'm told he's with Harold Cooper.
只是暂时
Yeah, for now.
-我已经安排了救援小队 -很好
- I've arranged for an extraction team. - Good.
之前的事
About earlier...
谢谢你的理解
I appreciate your understanding.
不 皮特
Oh, no, Peter.
我经受过更可怕的事
I've been on the receiving end of far worse.
你也是
As were you.
我知道你不同意我的行为
I know you don't approve of what I did --
把他交给雷丁顿
Giving him to Reddington.
雷丁顿救了你
Reddington saved your life.
如果代价是把哈桑给他
If giving him Hasaan was the price for that,
我愿意花两倍的代价
I'd pay it twice over.
我哀悼了他这么多年
It took me years to mourn his loss.
现在我又要再哀悼一次
Now I have to do it all over again.
我和急诊室联♥系♥过了
I spoke to the E.R.
看来利维能撑过去
Sounds like Levi's gonna make it.
他看上去是个好人
Seems like a good guy.
是的
He is.
这个地方 这份工作
I mean, this place, this job, it's...
在奥黛丽死后第二天我就来工作了
After Audrey died, I came to work the very next day.
很容易失去判断
It's so easy to lose perspective,
忘记真正重要的事
forget what really matters.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I'm not so sure.
真正重要的是
What really matters is this...
此时此地
here... now --
其他的都没有任何保障
nothing else is guaranteed.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表