但无法定罪
but can't get a conviction
因为没人愿意指控他
because nobody in the community is willing to talk.
所以你抓不到他
Which is why you couldn't get him.
事实上 你甚至找不到他
In fact, you couldn't even find him,
而现在他要来找我了
and now he is coming to find me.
他会杀了你的
He's coming to kill you.
一旦他找到你 一旦到了他的地盘
And once he has you, once you're in his world,
他一定会杀了你的
that's exactly what he's gonna do.
我不在乎 他在帮卡拉库尔特藏身
I don't care. He's hiding Karakurt.
我帮不了你的
I won't be able to help.
我会找到他的
I'm gonna find him.
如有必要我会把卡拉库尔特拖过来
I'm gonna drag Karakurt back here if I have to.
他们也会找亚瑟·萨顿的麻烦
They'll also come for Asher Sutton.
你也不顾惜他的命吗
You gonna let him die, too?
如果那样才能证明莉斯的清白
If that's what it takes to exonerate Liz.
生物物理学家在柏林失踪
Biophysicist goes missing in Berlin.
另外一名在罗马被绑♥架♥
Another is taken in Rome.
一名神经学家在约翰内斯堡失踪
A neurologist vanishes in Johannesburg,
另一位在旧金山失踪
while another goes missing in San Francisco.
失踪的总是一名男性
Always a man...
和一名女性
...and a woman.
雷丁顿确认了六名受害者 也就是三对
Reddington identified six victims -- three pairs.
按照他的理论
Using his theory,
我们在世界范围内找到十六对
we've been able to create 16 matches worldwide --
共三十二名受害人
32 victims.
人类学家 计算机科学家
Anthropology, computer science.
像是一些随机事件 但并不是
This may sound random, but it's not.
这是哈佛大学关键研究项目的名单
This is a list of the key graduate-degree programs at Harvard.
他在收集各个领域的领先研究者
He's collecting leaders in each field of study.
一旦选择某一领域
Once he chooses a discipline,
他一定会完成配对
he completes the pair before moving on.
一名人类学家在尼泊尔被绑的两天后
Two days after an anthropologist was taken in Nepal,
又有一名在安卡拉被绑♥架♥
another one was taken in Ankara.
等下 我可能找到下一名受害人的线索了
Hang on. I think I may have a lead on his next victim.
这是理查德·库切拉博士
This is Dr. Richard Kucera,
巴塞罗那一所大学的数学教授
Chair of Mathematics at a university in Barcelona.
库切拉博士两天前失踪
Dr. Kucera disappeared two days ago.
下一名受害人会是与他同领域的女性吗
You expect his next victim to be a woman in the same discipline?
没错 而且只有一名女性数学教授
Exactly. Thing is, there's only one female Chair of Mathematics
与库切拉博士的水平相当
who's at the same level as Dr. Kucera,
她就在美国
and she is here in America.
她叫安娜·尼霍夫
Her name is Anna Neehoff.
现在正在休假 住在阿灵顿
Currently on sabbatical, living in Arlington --
诺伍德大道6234号♥
6234 Norwood Drive.
联♥系♥当地警方 派出全部警力
Contact local P.D. send all units.
我和莎马这就去
Samar and I are headed there now.
就这些吗 你们就只有这些信息吗
This is it? This is all you have?
雷丁顿的目的是什么
What's Reddington's agenda?
欢迎来到我们的世界
Welcome to our world.
你有什么事没有告诉我
There is something you're not telling me.
比如说 他要找谁
Who he's after, for instance.
我想要个名字
I'd like a name.
他没告诉我名字
He didn't give me a name.
如果你觉得有问题
Look, if you got a problem,
不如直接上报给雷文·莱特好了
why don't you take it up with Reven Wright?
我们还有事要做
We got a job to do.
看到她了
Got her.
一楼右数第二个窗户
First floor, second window from the right.
跟其他人一样吗
Same play as the others?
没错 抓住她 捆好 送上飞机
Yep. Grab her, bag her, take her to the cloud.
我想让你看看这手术 库切拉博士
I wanted you to see this, Dr. Kucera.
我们也要给你做这个手术
This is the procedure we'll be doing with you.
解放你那美妙的思想
Freeing that beautiful mind.
什么事
Yeah.
我们找到了尼霍夫博士
We've located Dr. Neehoff.
好消息
Good news.
我们为你找到了另一半
We've found you a mate.
跟你一样她也是位数学家
Like you, she's a mathematician.
我觉得
And I think...
在我为大家准备的理想国里
in the utopia I'm preparing for all of us,
你会明白我为什么选她作为你的伴侣
you'll see why I chose her for you.
布拉德利
Bradley.
你能获取与这些绑♥架♥案有关的
Can you access the FBI files
联调局文件吗
relating to these abductions?
系统里的所有文件都能获取
Everything in the system.
找出来
Do it.
我觉得他们有事瞒着我们
I have a feeling there's something they're not telling us.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
无来电号♥码
她不接电♥话♥
No answer on her cellphone.
你怎么想的
Where's your head at?
主管也在的情况下
With the Director in the war room,
我们找到了莉斯 他也就找到了莉斯
if we find Liz, he finds Liz.
要是他找到了莉斯...
And if he finds Liz...
他会杀了她的
he'll kill her.
我们有定下章程确保基恩的安全
We have protocols in place that'll guarantee Keen's safety.
你觉得他会遵守吗
You think he'll follow the rules?
劳雷尔·希钦派他来这的
Laurel Hitchin put him in here.
要是他不按规定办事
If he goes off book,
那打的可是她和总统的脸
it blows back in her face and the President's.
她不会让这样的事情发生的
No way she's gonna let that happen.
你有一通语♥音♥留言
You have one new voicemail message.
尼霍夫博士 我叫莎马·纳瓦比
Dr. Neehoff, my name is Samar Navabi.
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
我们认为你可能处于危险之中
We believe you may be in danger.
我们正在来你家的路上
We're on our way to you right now.
请锁好所有门 别让任何人入内
Please lock all of your doors and do not let anyone in.
后门和车♥库♥没人
Back door and garage are clear.
汤米 通知诺兰让他注意前门情况
Tommy. Radio Nolan and tell him to watch the front.
闭嘴
Shut up!
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
请所有单位追捕一辆在列克星敦大街上
Units in pursuit of a blue Econoline
向西行驶的蓝色雅客 车上有三名疑犯
with three suspects heading west on Lexington.
趴下
Down!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
下车 放下武器
Get out of the vehicle. Put your weapon down.
雷斯勒 他往民宅那边跑了
Ressler, he took off toward the house.
再动一下 这颗子弹就进你脑袋
You move, your next thought's gonna be about a bullet.
工人们尽可能快的在赶工了
The men are working as fast as they can.
你用了六天时间就在托斯卡纳
You built that awful grotto for that wedding
造好了那个结婚用的吓人的石窟
in Tuscany in six days,
连钟乳石都一并造齐了
complete with stalactites.
两份活不一样
Well, that was different.
是的 但那个工程远比这里复杂得多
Yes, but infinitely more complicated,
你一天半就拆完了
and you ripped it out in a day and a half.
那时候可没督察员一天八小时跟在我屁♥股♥后面
Yeah, and I didn't have an inspector up my ass eight hours a day.
塞德里克 国家命运未卜
Cedric, lives are at stake,
人♥民♥的生命岌岌可危
the fate of nations.
贿赂也好 压榨也好
Bribe someone, push someone around.
我不在乎 只要能完工
I don't care. Just get it done.
督察员在哪 我想跟那家伙谈谈
Where's this inspector? I want to talk with this guy.
邓比 把安全箱给我
Dembe, the Pelican case.
马文
Marvin.
你已经找到安德拉斯·哈尔米了吧
Tell me you've found Andras Halmi.
遇上点小麻烦
There's been a small wrinkle.
哈尔米是决定成败的关键
Halmi is all that matters.
主管正在和特别小组一起工作
The Director is working with the task force.
需要我来提醒你没有哈尔米的话
Need I remind you that without Halmi,
我们计划里的一个至关重要的部分
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表