克里斯多夫·哈格里夫 那是我的名字吗
Christopher...Hargrave. Is that my name?
苏珊·哈格里夫真的认为她儿子死了
Susan Hargrave genuinely believes her son is dead.
那她不知道我是谁
So, she has no idea who I am?
有人制♥造♥了我死去的假象
What, did somebody fake my death...
并且隐瞒了我这么多年
and hide me from her all these years?
为什么会有人这么做
W-why would anybody do that?
听我说 汤姆
Listen to me, Tom.
苏珊·哈格里夫有很多秘密
Susan Hargrave has many secrets.
其中一些和你有关
Some of them concern you.
如果你想得到答案
If you want answers,
就必须掩盖你的真实身份
you must conceal your true identity.
我完美的孩子
My perfect baby boy.
他很喜欢水
He loved the water.
我们去大洋城的时候
Found that necklace in a trinket shop
他在一家饰品店里发现了这串项链
during a trip to Ocean City.
那年夏天我们租了一间房♥子
We had rented a house that summer,
在海边花了整周的时间来堆沙堡
spent the whole week on the beach building sand castles
堡上有吊桥和护城河
with drawbridges and moats.
那晚 我和霍华德大吵了一架
That night, Howard and I had a... big fight.
喝了太多酒
Too much to drink.
第二天 克里斯多夫就不见了
Next morning, Christopher was gone.
警方搜查了每一个角落 但是
The police searched everywhere, but...
完全找不到 他就这样不见了
nothing. He was just... gone.
就像他的城♥堡♥一样
Like his castle.
二十♥八♥年♥了
It's been 28 years,
每一天我走进一个房♥间
and not a day goes by where I don't walk into a room...
都会希望并祈祷他就在房♥间里
hoping, praying he'll be there.
请告诉我你不是又想来杀我的
Please tell me you're not gonna try and kill me again.
这正是我来此的目的
That's exactly what I came here to do.
但是看在我女儿的份上 我不会杀你
But for my daughter's sake, I'm not gonna do that.
你被雇用了
You're hired.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
你要我为你工作
You want me to work for you?
在我看来
In my experience,
爱与恨之间的区别很微秒
there's a very fine line between love and hate.
我们联手可以做出很多惊人的事
We could do incredible things together.
你儿子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your son.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表