你好
Hello?
什么
What?
我这就过去
I'll be right there.
打扰一下先生 你是做什么的
Excuse me, sir. Your business?
酒店医疗救助
Hotel Medical Services.
有客人求助 说他恶心呕吐
We received a call from a guest with nausea and vomiting.
一名联邦嫌犯被软禁在这里
I've got a federal defdant under house arrest.
我们负责监控整层楼的情况
We have orders to monitor all activities on the floor.
这位客人说他是一名联♥合♥国♥调查员
Oh, this guest is a UN investigator
可能暴露了在核物质中
who thinks he may have been exposed to nuclear materials.
你好
Hello?
天啊 他在发高烧
Oh, my God. He's on fire.
这是初期症状
This guy's prodromal.
所以他确实暴露在核物质中了
So you're saying he was exposed?
要赶快把他送去医院
He needs a hospital!
呼吸衰竭 脉搏微弱
Agonal respirations. Thready pulse.
要做好供氧
You're gonna need to ventilate.
-要进来吗 -这个病传染吧
- You coming? - It's contagious, right?
没错 傻笑也传染 如果傻笑会死人的话
Yeah. Like the giggles. If the giggles could kill you.
我们进来了
We're in.
怎么回事 你是谁
What the -- Who the hell are you?
我来救你出去
I'm here to get you out.
谁派你来的 茨还是布莱森
Who sent you? Coates? Bryson?
我们得马上离开 但愿你不恐高
We need to go now. I hope you're not afraid of heights.
踏进来 这是电磁干♥扰♥器♥
Step in. EMI-shielding.
这样警♥察♥就不知道我们摘了你的脚环
So the feds won't know we removed your ankle monitor.
我们怎么躲过那些警♥察♥
So how do we get past the cops?
清理结束前 不允许任何人进出这里
No one goes in or out of this room until it's decontaminated.
明白了吗
Got it?
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
站住
Stop right there!
罪恶黑名单
第八季第一集
罗诺克
第139号♥
-什么时候的事 -两个多小时前
- When did it happen? - A little over two hours ago.
-两小时前 -我要确保情况乐观
- Two hours? - I didn't want to call you
才能通知你
until I knew the news was good.
-情况很乐观 -有多乐观
- It's good. - How good?
我可以放心地说
I think it's safe to say
他又像以前一样活力四射了
he's back to his same old chipper self.
-你好多姆 -你被算计了
- Hello, Dom. - You've been outflanked.
卡特莲娜一直很难应付
Katarina's been surprisingly formidable.
就像法国修建马其诺防线
Ah, like France guarding the Maginot Line
应付闪电战一样
during the Blitzkrieg.
她还不知道她在找谁
She still hasn't found what she's after.
她抓到你还差点杀了你
She captured and nearly killed you.
她让我陷入昏迷
She put me in a coma.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
还是到了周末她需要休息
Or on the seventh day did she rest?
你需要休息
You should rest.
看来确实还有别的事
So there is more.
症状虽然消失了 但医生说
The seizures are gone, but the doctor says
必须保持冷静好好休息 病情才能稳定
keeping it that way requires you to be calm and rested.
现在是玛莎了 对吗
It's Masha now, isn't it?
她知道我不是伊利亚
She knows I'm not Ilya.
所以 她知道我撒了谎
So...she knows I lied to her.
伊丽莎白来了
Elizabeth is here.
我们的目的是一样的
We want the same thing.
有她的帮助 我们可以做到
With her help, we'll get it.
玛莎原本是信任我的
I want Masha's trust. I had it.
拜你所赐 她不再信任我了
Thanks to you, I don't have it anymore.
他情况怎么样
How's the patient?
很疲惫 他需要好好休息
Tired. He just... needs more rest.
我们有桩案子要商量
We have a case to discuss.
-罗诺克 -他可以让人消失
- Roanoke? - He makes people disappear.
比如麦蒂·托利维
Like Maddy Tolliver.
是她的银行管理人告诉你的吗 她雇佣了他
Is that what her banker told you? She contracted him?
在她的授意下 银行管理人
At her instruction, the banker wired money
把钱汇进了罗诺克在费城的账户
into a Philadelphia account controlled by Roanoke.
你的手不抖了
Your tremors are gone.
是的
They are.
但还没有痊愈
But not the underlying condition.
我需要你去关注罗诺克 而不是我
I need you to focus on Roanoke, not on me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
康尼将军给乌干达的备战部队传递了消息
General Kony gave combat-ready troops the slip in Uganda.
阿切梅兹·戈奇耶夫
Achemez Gochiyayev
在一起公♥寓♥爆♥炸♥中炸死了293人
killed 293 people in the apartment bombings
这场爆♥炸♥成了第二次车♥臣♥战争的导火索
that triggered the Second Chechen War
在那之后再没有了他的踪迹
and then was never seen again.
在一个自称为罗诺克的人的帮助下
Both vanished, escaped capture
他们逃过了追捕 销声匿迹
with the assistance of a man who calls himself Roanoke.
罗诺克 就像那个离奇消失的殖民地一样
Roanoke. Like the lost colony that mysteriously vanished.
真有意思 知道这个人真名吗
Cute. We have a name?
我们不知道他的名字和住址
We don't know his name or location
甚至不确定他是否还活着
or even if he's still alive.
雷丁顿说罗诺克之前被认为已经死了或被抓了
Reddington says Roanoke was thought to be dead or captured,
但宾夕法尼亚最近一次营救行动证实并非如此
but a recent extraction in Pennsylvania proves otherwise.
我们认为这就是罗诺克
We believe this is Roanoke.
我认识这个人
I know this guy.
他是911事件之后被捕的
He was arrested after 9/11
罪名是帮助基♥地♥组♥织♥的效忠者逃出美国
for getting Al-Qaeda loyalists out of the country.
如果他信息在系统里 那一定能找出他的身份
If he's in our system, we must have an ID.
我们有他的指纹 他的DNA
We have his prints, his DNA.
也知道他右边脸上有一道标志性的疤
We know he has a distinctive scar on his right cheek.
但我们还是不知道他的名字
What we don't have is a name.
秦城监狱当局有他一堆假名
The authorities at Qincheng Prison got a series of aliases
但在他逃跑前都没查出他的真名
but nothing authentic before he escaped.
他从秦城监狱逃走了
He escaped Qincheng?
说一下宾夕法尼亚那次营救行动
Tell us about the extraction in Pennsylvania.
列夫·帕斯特纳克 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥寡头
Lev Pasternak. Russian oligarch.
因为谋杀罪被软禁在费城一家旅馆候审
Disappeared from a Philadelphia hotel room
软禁期间他从那家旅馆消失了
where he was on house arrest pending trial for murder.
派一个小队去那边开始搜查这个人
Then let's get a team up there to start looking for him.
你们得知道 雷丁顿之所以把这个案子给我们
You should know that the reason Reddington gave us this case
是因为下一个罗诺克要帮助消失的对象
is because the next person Roanoke is supposed to disappear
是麦蒂·托利维
is Maddy Tolliver.
什么 我以为她已经死了
What? Uh... I thought she was dead.
不 她没死
Yeah, no. She's not.
为什么你之前没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
因为她本名也不叫麦蒂·托利维
Because she's also not Maddy Tolliver.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
哇哦 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, hang on a second.
住你对面的那位女士 是你的
The woman from across the hall is your --
也就是说 这么多年了 你终于跟你妈妈
That means you got to spend time with your mom
相处了一段时间
after all these years.
当然 她装成了别人
Yeah, she was pretending to be someone else
还想杀害很多你关心的人
and trying to kill a lot of people you care about,
但是 这依然 我是说至少
but, still, that -- I mean, that must have been,
还是很有意义的吧
you know... uh, meaningful?
雷丁顿知不知道他想让你抓的人
Does Reddington understand he's asking you to try
是你妈妈 而且如果你抓到了
and capture your mother -- and if you do,
她可能面临死刑
she might get the death penalty?
是的 我想他知道
Yeah. I think he does.
我也明白这点
And so do I.
真的吗 帕克说得没错
Really? Because Park's right.
这件事有关你妈妈的生死
Your mother's life may hang in the balance.
如果我们开始行动
And if we do this,
你的忠诚只能属于我们这边 不是她那边
your allegiance has to be to us, not her.
这点你能保证吗
Can you promise me that?
我能保证
Yes. I can.
好了 那就行动吧
Okay, then. Roll out.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表