Uh, look, there's a minister, but we don't know him,
我更希望能由你来主持
and I'd just much rather you say a few words.
如果我能及时赶到 我很荣幸担此重任
Assuming I can get away, I'd be honored.
太棒了
Great.
仪式四点开始
The service is at 4:00.
别有压力
No pressure.
东西都在这里了吗
This is everything?
把东西放在这里面就可以了
We load it in here, we're good to go.
很好
All right, then.
我们去偷个核弹头吧
Let's go steal ourselves a nuclear warhead.
-好啊 -一切还顺利吗
- Hey, you. - How we doing?
很好
Good.
我们有戒指了 我也找到了办仪式的地方
We got the rings, and I got a place to hold the ceremony.
看来我十分擅长
You know, it turns out I am amazing
策划即兴婚礼
at impromptu wedding planning.
我之前都不知道 你那边怎么样了
I had no idea. How you doing on your end?
我去洗衣店拿了你的西装
I picked up your suit from the cleaners,
放到公♥寓♥了
and I dropped it at the apartment.
雷丁顿听到消息有什么反应
And Reddington, how'd he take the news?
今天他有什么反应不重要
Today is not about him.
重要的是你要娶一个怀孕八个月的女人
It's about you marrying a woman who is eight months pregnant.
你说的对 我们完蛋了
You're right. We're screwed.
我是不是该把你的玫瑰捧花换成雏菊
Should I downgrade your bouquet of roses to daisies?
我说了要牡丹 别忘了蜡烛
I told you peonies. And don't forget the candles.
蜡烛 牡丹 爱人开的第一张购物清单
Candles, peonies -- my first honey-do list.
我一小时后给你电♥话♥
I'll, uh, call you in an hour.
我先说清楚 哈罗德
Let me be clear, Harold.
我不会承认或否认任何关于
I'm not gonna confirm or deny any mission details
核武器运输的任务细节
about the movements of our nuclear arsenal.
罗利 我的线人很可靠
Rolly, my CI is reliable.
如果他说运输队会在泽西收费高速公路被袭击
If he says your convoy's gonna be hit on the Jersey Turnpike,
那就一定会发生
it's gonna be hit.
知道了
Duly noted.
如果你要无视我的情报
If you were gonna ignore me,
你完全可以在电♥话♥里说
you could have had the courtesy to do it over the phone.
我让你过来
I had you come here
是因为我要清楚明白地告诉你
because I want to make it abundantly clear --
这是军事行动
this is a military operation.
你和你的人不许插手
You and your team need to stand down.
巴克斯特将军 你遇到了问题
General Baxter, you have a problem.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
这不是请求 哈罗德
It's not a request, Harold.
告诉你的人 不许行动
Tell your people to stand down.
听着 这不可能
Yeah, look, that's just not gonna happen.
当然不可能
No. It's not.
我们不能直接保护运输队
We can't protect the convoy directly,
那就把注意力放在所罗门身上
so let's focus on Solomon.
他和秘社一刀两断了 他会需要招兵买♥♥马
He's burned with the Cabal, so he's gonna need a team.
我可以和摩萨德联♥系♥
I can check with Mossad.
看看他们在那片区域在追踪哪些雇佣兵
See what mercs they're tracking in the area.
让阿兰姆整理一张他们完成这个行动
And have Aram put together a list of equipment
可能会需要用到的设备列表
they might need to pull this off.
-莉斯 -怎么了
- Liz. - Yeah.
婚礼用的歌♥单
Uh, playlist for the wedding.
还没全部做完 所以...
It's definitely a work in progress, so...
你听到库珀说的了
You heard Cooper.
我们有许多工作要做
We got a lot of work to do, guys.
只要能赶到 我们一定会出席的
If there's any way that we can get there, we will.
我们还好吧
We good?
挺好的
Yeah. Fine.
今天是你的大喜日子
It's, uh, your big day.
是你和汤姆之间的事
This is about you and Tom.
听着 我知道你们两个人...
Look, I know the two of you have --
这不是他和我的问题
It's not about him and me.
是他的问题
It's about him.
他伤害过你
I mean, he laid a hand on you.
在我看来 这罪无可恕
As far as I'm concerned, there's no coming back from that.
我明白你的意思
I get where you're coming from,
你这样维护我我很开心
and I love you for saying it.
但我也曾把他关在船舱里
But I kept him prisoner in the hull of a ship
严刑拷打了他两个月
and tortured him for two months,
所以在我看来我们两不相欠
so in my book we're even.
我只是说了我该说的
Hey, I said my piece.
如果我今天能去参加 我一定去
If I can be there for you today, I will.
库珀先生 简直是天才
Mr. Cooper, genius.
什么 有什么发现
What? What is it?
难怪他是助理司长
No wonder he is the Assistant Director.
他大脑的运转方式 对细节的注意
The way his mind works, his attention to detail,
不敢相信他居然住在办公室里
I can't believe he's living in his office.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我刚刚是真的说出来了还是只是想想
Did I just say that or think that?
他住在办公室里
He's living in his office?
不 我不是说真的住在那里
No. I mean, not living living.
是一直工作像是住在这里
He's -- he's working living.
他整天都在这 重点是 他的想法是对的
He's here all the time. Point is, he was right.
想要处理核武器
Uh, to handle a nuclear weapon,
所罗门和他的手下需要弄到某种
Solomon and his men will need something
防止他们自己被辐射的设备
to shield themselves from the radiation.
亨特谷核能研究中心
The Hunt Valley Nuclear Research Facility.
就在巴尔的摩郊外
Right outside of Baltimore.
一小时前他们遭到一群武装人员的抢劫
They were robbed an hour ago by a group of armed men
被抢走了一只同位素运输罐
who took an isotope transfer cask.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
你们来得有点晚
You guys are a little late to the party.
我们的员工已经先后被国土安♥全♥部♥
We've already got Homeland, DOE,
能源部和联邦调查局的人询问过了
and the FBI interviewing the staff,
但我接到通知让我协助你们 有求必应
but I was told to help you with whatever you need.
我们隶属于一个特别行动小组
We're part of a special task force.
看起来确实很特别
Yeah, you seem pretty special.
今天早上你们一定被吓得不轻
It must have been very traumatic this morning.
是不太愉快
Well, it wasn't fun.
在这之前我们经历过的最可怕的一次
About the worst we had before that
是来了一群反核的野蛮人 从围栏上爬进来
was a bunch of anti-nuke yahoos climbing the fences
向大楼喷油漆
and spray-painting the joint.
给他们看一下监控拍到的画面
Show them what we got.
那肯定是所罗门
That's definitely Solomon.
他是领头的
Yeah, he's the one.
他提到过要偷一枚核弹的事
Said something about stealing a nuke.
另外一个人 她提到了核弹的爆♥炸♥力
The other, she was talking about payloads
还有导航系统
and guidance systems.
看看阿兰姆能不能确认她的身份
Let's see if Aram can I.D. her.
如果我给你个安全邮件账号♥
Look, if I give you a secure e-mail,
你能把这段录像转发给我吗
can you forward this footage?
当然 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
爱你
你不是说在婚礼前
I thought you said it was bad luck
看到对方会倒霉吗
to see each other before the wedding.
莉斯
Liz.
在婚礼前看到我 就更加倒霉了
Even worse luck to see me before the wedding.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we had an agreement.
我们没有瓜葛了 吉娜 你来这里干什么
We're done. Gina, what are you doing here?
帮朋友一个忙而已
Just doing a favor for a friend.
你好 雅各布
Hello, Jacob.
好久不见
Long time no see.
告诉我你有发现了 阿兰姆
Tell me you got something, Aram.
-B-52s怎么样 -你是说轰炸机吗
- What about the B-52s? - The planes?
那个乐队 人多的时候最能搞气氛 对吧
The band. Total crowd pleaser, right?
《岩虾》
"Rock Lobster."
阿兰姆 请你专心一点
Aram, please focus.
对 好的
Uh, yeah, right.
我查到录像里那个女人的身份了
I've I.D.'d the woman in the video
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表