查出这个失踪儿童之家在哪
and figure out where this city of lost kids is.
你骗我
You lied to me!
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
给我地址 两名女士就归你
Two ladies for you, one address for me.
我说的女士是两条腿走路的 没那么多毛的
Ladies, the kind that walk on two legs, preferably hairless.
我要地址
I want the address.
你觉得很有意思是吗 小狗
You think it's funny? Little dogs?
我觉得她们能表示我的心意
I thought they'd be a nice gesture.
我以为你会喜欢她们的
I thought you'd like them.
我不喜欢
I don't like them.
也许你只是怕她们不喜欢你
Or maybe you're afraid they won't like you.
狗狗是很敏感的
Dogs are very intuitive.
如果你有所隐瞒 她们会察觉的
They'll know if you're hiding something.
我确实有所隐瞒 我讨厌狗
I am hiding something -- I hate dogs.
她们无家可归
They're homeless.
我去参加狗拉雪橇比赛时会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you when I decide to race the iditarod.
还是算了
Ah, you know what? Forget it.
算了 我还是把她们带走吧
Just forget it. I'll take them back.
你的朋友瓦西利亚·帕丁卡
Your friend Vasilia Patinka --
隐姓埋名住在盖瑟斯堡
she's living under an alias in Gaithersburg,
南佩里路1632号♥
1632 South Perry Drive.
-狗怎么办 -我喜欢她们
- What about the dogs? - I love 'em.
我们早点吃午饭 然后去狗狗公园逛逛
Taking an early lunch so we can hit the dog park.
这两个小可爱可以尝到我的烤香肠了
These little marshmallows are gonna get my wienie roasted.
你很漂亮 安雅
Well, you are beautiful, Anya.
这是魔法 魔法
It's magical work -- magical!
安雅是不是会变成最漂亮的蝴蝶
Isn't Anya going to make the most gorgeous butterfly?
看 有人来了
Oh, well, it looks like someone's coming through our door.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
大人们马上就回来
The grown-ups will be right back.
继续帮你们的朋友吧
Help your friends.
事情失控了
It's gone too far.
联调局来办公室了
The F.B.I. came to the office.
如果他们找到伊森 如果他带他们来这
If they have Ethan, if he leads them here...
你要阻止这种情况发生
Well, you can't let that happen.
我们的工作很重要
You know, what we do matters.
不被需要的孩子们能在这里感到被爱
Unwanted children feel loved here.
我们保证他们的安全
We keep them safe until...
直到我们不得不让他们离开
we have to let them go.
你既然能搞定伊森的妈妈
Now, you took care of Ethan's mother.
那么也可以搞定伊森
You take care of him.
西奥说你在伤害他们
Theo says you hurt them.
他知道了
He knows.
他不知道 我能处理好他
He doesn't know. I can handle him.
你能处理好伊森吗
Can you handle Ethan?
不好
Oh, no.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
二十分钟之前
20 minutes ago,
诺亚·舒斯特登陆了儿童和家庭服务系统
Noah Shuster logged into the DCFS website.
为什么他的访问没有被拒绝
Why wasn't his access denied?
他搜索了伊森 而且在他的档案里
He searched for Ethan, and in his file,
他的临时应急监护人写的是
his temporary emergency guardian is listed as --
天哪 打给基恩
Jesus. Call Keen.
让支援小组现在赶过去
Get units there now.
你好
Hello?
诺亚·舒斯特在寄养系统里搜索了伊森
Noah Shuster looked up Ethan in the foster system
并且找到了你的地址
and found your address.
我们认为他已经去找那个男孩了
We think he's coming for the boy.
雷斯勒探员已经在过去的路上了
Agent Ressler's on his way.
伊森 我刚意识到
Ethan, I just realized
我没有多余的牙刷
I don't have an extra toothbrush.
我们还得去一趟商店 好吗
We're gonna have to go back to the store, okay?
咱们走吧
Let's go.
把包放下
Drop it.
好的
Okay.
我们要带走这个男孩
We're taking the boy.
伊森 快跑
Ethan, run!
快逃走
Go now!
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
伊森 你现在可以出来了 没事了
Ethan, you can come out now. Everything's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
如果不是事情非常重要我也不会来这里的
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你所忍♥受的这些是大多数人都难以承受的
What you endured, most people never recover from.
我估计我就经受不住
I doubt I would have.
但是你把它变成了一种使命感
But you've turned it into a calling.
尼古拉会感到骄傲的
Nikolai would be proud.
我从没有为发生过的事情责怪他
I never blamed him for what happened.
他很自责
He blamed himself.
那些苏联公开文件
The glasnost files --
里面有些东西我需要看一下
there's something in them I need to see.
那曾是我的另一种生活
That was another life.
我认识的最勇敢的人中的一个是聋人
One of the bravest men I ever knew was deaf --
西伊伯·帕沙 一个在安卡拉外和我
Zeeb Pasha, a communist I shared a cell with
住在同一个军事监狱牢房♥的共♥产♥党
in a military prison outside Ankara.
西伊伯和我都在K区被审问
Zeeb and I were interrogated by the "K section" --
抽脚底板 吊手腕 电刑
Foot whipping, hung by our wrists, electric shock.
我只是蜷缩在角落里呻♥吟♥着
I was nothing more than a groaning heap in the corner.
每次我们的守卫走过牢房♥
Every time our guard passed the cell,
西伊伯都会开始比划
Zeeb would start signing.
他的手指已经血肉模糊
His fingers were a blur --
指着 轻拍着 扭动着 旋转着
pointing and tapping, twisting and swirling --
这样的事情不断地上演着
The same thing over and over again and again.
一天晚上 我们的牢房♥门没有上锁
Lo and behold, one night, our cell was left unlocked.
原来守卫的女儿也是聋人
Turns out the guard's daughter was deaf.
老西伊伯一直在比划
And old Zeeb had been signing,
"我的妻子 我的女儿 我的生活"
"My wife, my daughter, my life."
十二个字 无声的言语
Six words, unspoken,
说服了那个守卫放我们走
convinced that guard to let us go.
真是一种美丽的语言
Such a beautiful language.
就像那个女孩刚刚那样
Like that girl just then --
刚才她出去的时候跟你说的是什么
What did she say to you on her way out?
"我很感谢你"
"I'm grateful for you."
那些苏联公开文件
The glasnost files.
我说了不行
I said no.
如果我告诉你你女儿的下落呢
What if I could give you answers about your daughter?
那会让你改变主意吗
Would that change your mind?
唯一会让我改变主意的事情
The only thing that could change my mind
就是你把我的女儿带回来
is you bringing her back.
但是鉴于那是不可能的事情 所以不行
But since that's not possible, the answer is no.
我不管你得到了谁的批准
I don't care who you have approval from,
我不会让你照顾伊森的
I am not leaving Ethan in your care.
我感觉我好像在某种层面上
I feel like I've made a connection
和他有联♥系♥
with him on some level
他就快要告诉我他被关在哪里
and that he might tell me where he was being kept,
其他孩子们被关在哪里
where the other children are being held.
你得和他道别了
You need to say goodbye.
伊森
Hey, Ethan.
你得跟跟西克勒女士走了
You're gonna go with Miss Sickler now,
她会带你去一个安全的地方
and she's gonna take you to a place that is so safe.
会有很多关心你的人
And you're gonna be surrounded by people who care about you.
没有人会再伤害你了
And no one is ever gonna hurt you again.
好吗
Okay?
你抓到诺亚·舒斯特了吗
You took Noah Shuster?
巴兹抓的 在他救下你之后
Baz did, after he saved you.
你和这起案子有什么利益关系
What is your interest in this case?
和你一样 寻找失踪儿童
Same as yours-- missing children.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表