今天他会学会...
Today's the day he learns to...
飞
Fly!
快乐如他在...
He'll be so happy in the...
天上
Sky!
他在天上会变成什么呀
And then what's he going to be in the sky?
蝴蝶
A butterfly!
漂亮的蝴蝶
A beautiful butterfly.
马修
Whoo, Matthew! Yay!
马修
Matthew!
再见
Bye-bye!
多漂亮 有多少蝴蝶
How beautiful! How many butterflies?
有多少 能数出来吗
How many? Can you count them?
真漂亮
So beautiful!
走吧
Here we go!
走吧
Here we go!
我知道你做了什么 西奥多
I know what you've done, Theodore.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
伊森·林利失踪于2012年5月20日
Ethan Linley disappeared on May 20, 2012.
他"去世"前的六个月
In the six months before he "passed away,"
他的父母找了四家不同的领养机构
his parents met with four different adoption agencies.
伊森显然需要全天候护理
Ethan apparently requires around-the-clock care --
药物治疗 语言障碍治疗
medical therapy, speech and language therapy.
伊森·林利
你见过我们的儿子吗
事实上珍妮辞了工作
In fact, Jeanne quit her job
全职照顾伊森
to be Ethan's full-time caregiver.
我有个表弟需要特殊护理
My cousin has special needs.
给他父母带来的负担
The burden it places on his parents --
他们处理这个问题的方式实在难以置信
the way they deal with it is incredible.
虽然我不认为这很轻松
I'm not saying it's easy,
但我绝不会将自己的孩子给别人领养
but I'd never give up my kid for adoption.
放弃自己的孩子可能有很多原因
People give their kids up for all kinds of reasons.
调查员可能已经和林利一家谈过
Investigators may have talked to the Linleys
让别人领养伊森的事了
about adopting out Ethan,
但我不认为他们问过领养机构
but I doubt they spoke with adoption agencies.
问问他们 看他们知道什么
Question them. See what they know.
去申请搜查令
Get warrants.
这对父母有事没告诉我们
There's something these parents aren't telling us.
四十八号♥
Number 48.
你好吗
How you doing?
我见过你
I've seen you before.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
没错 是你
Yes, it's you.
你在我的单车课上 对吧
I know I know you from my spin class, right?
小激♥情♥
Hot Stuff.
我想你认错人了
I think you have me mistaken for somebody else.
没有 你是那个怪怪的白人
No, no. You are one kooky little white man.
我跟你说 卡尔文扮成唐娜·莎曼的时候
I'm telling you, when Calvin plays Donna Summer --
你就那么走了
you just go.
我跟你说
I'll tell you.
你知道班上的女孩儿们都喜欢你吧
Now, you know all the girls in class got a crush on you, right?
尤其是我 我觉得你特别性感
Especially me -- I think you're really sexy.
谢谢
Thank you.
过会儿想去吃点东西吗 小激♥情♥
So, you want to get some food after this, hot stuff?
我说了 我想你认错人了
Like I said, I think you have me mistaken for somebody else.
今晚找点小激♥情♥ 宝贝
Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby, this evening.
今晚我要小激♥情♥ 宝贝
I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight.
来吧 我们一起
Come on. We could have some fun.
-可不是吗 -今晚我要小激♥情♥ 宝贝
- I bet we could. - I need some hot stuff, baby, this evenin'.
来吧
Come on.
让我等了四十五分钟 格伦
45 minutes, Glen?
足足四十五分钟
45 minutes.
有事快说
Make it quick.
我中午要去旧殖民地旅馆和特鲁迪见面
I'm meeting Trudy for a nooner at the Old Colony Inn.
瓦西利亚·帕丁卡 前克格勃探员
Vasilia Patinka, former KGB --
帮我找到她
I need you to find her.
这得花点时间
It'll take time.
-我手上一堆事情 -一堆事情
- I'm stacked up. - Stacked up?
每月一号♥有员工培训
Employee training is always 1st of the month.
我们要给停车场重新画线
We're getting the parking lot re-striped.
我得放置路锥
I got to get the cones.
还得给新年晚会找DJ
I got to book the deejay for the New Year's party.
现在是二月份
It's February.
事事都要未雨绸缪 小激♥情♥
Always thinking ahead, hot stuff.
要不是万不得已
I do not wait for 45 minutes
我才不会在这个人山人海的地方
in that petri dish of humanity
足足等了四十五分钟
unless I absolutely have to.
此事生死攸关 格伦
This is a matter of life and death, Glen.
我和特鲁迪的会面也一样
So's my nooner with Trudy.
就像法国人说的那样 高♥潮♥爽到死
As the French say, la petite mort.
要是你能马上找到这个女人
If you find this woman, if you get it done fast,
你那些在时钟酒店的俗艳联络人们
your tawdry liaisons at the no-tell motel
就会成为过往云烟
will be a thing of the past,
我会亲自介绍两位年轻女士给你
as I will personally introduce you
让你今生难以忘怀...
to two young ladies you will never forget --
她们温柔 热情 一头金发并且心甘情愿
Soft, warm, blond, and willing.
心甘情愿
Willing?
告诉特鲁迪你得取消会面
Tell Trudy you have to cancel.
诺亚
Noah.
我是珍妮·林利
It's Jeanne Linley.
你听说伊森的事了吗
Have you heard about Ethan?
他回来了
He's back.
你跟我说他绝对不会被找到的
You told me that he would never be found,
但现在他...突然就出现了
and now he just...shows up?
冷静点 没事的
Calm down. I-it's gonna be fine.
冷静点
Calm down?
林利一家的事不是我直接经手的...
I didn't work directly with the Linleys --
是诺亚·舒斯特负责的
Noah Shuster did.
-我们能和他谈谈吗 -我得挂了
- Could we speak with him? - I have to go.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你知道见面的地方 一小时后见
You know where to meet me. One hour.
我们会解决这一切的
We'll figure this all out.
诺亚替那些难以被收养的孩子找到新家
Noah finds homes for children who are difficult to place --
都是些有情绪障碍
Kids with emotional disturbances,
需要特殊护理 存在健康问题的孩子
special needs, health issues.
真奇怪 他刚刚还在这
That's strange. He was just here.
你有他的家庭住址 联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have a home address, contact information?
当然有
Yes, of course.
客户资料是保密的
Client information is privileged.
不再是了
Not anymore.
他们同意了
They said yes?
公开领养 你可以与孩子接触
Open adoption -- you can have qualified contact --
他们同意我们的一切要求
everything we wanted.
太好了 真不知该怎么感谢你
It's great, and I can't thank you enough.
这一切终于要成真了
This is really gonna happen.
抱歉
Um, I'm -- I'm sorry.
稍等一下
Um, hang on just a sec.
莉斯 莉斯 是我
Liz! Liz, it's me!
汤姆 你在哪
Tom, where are you?
听着 一切问题都解决了
Listen, it's all good!
我找到了个赚钱的路子
I figured out another way to make some cash.
小伙子们 我们到了
Boys, we're here.
等下再庆祝 该做正事了
You can celebrate later. We have work to do.
跟你的管家婆说 过会再给她打回去
Tell the ball and chain you'll call her back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事 你现在只要知道
No, all you need to know right now
一切都会好起来的 好吧
is that everything is gonna be fine, all right?
我们自♥由♥了
We are free.
什么自♥由♥
From what?
不再受雷丁顿或者任何人束缚
Reddington -- all of it.
还有 听我说 不要把孩子送去领养了
And, look, don't make any moves on the adoption.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表