我 我...
I -- I...
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
-我... -没事的
- I'm... - You're okay.
我 我的医生
My -- my doctor.
赫夫纳格尔 我的通讯录里有
Huffnagel. It's in my contacts.
如果你能...麻烦了
If you could -- please...
你好 是赫夫纳格尔医生吗
Yes, hello. Is Dr. Huffnagel in?
那个 我和...
Yes, I'm -- I'm here with, uh...
琳达 琳达·卡奇奥普罗斯
Lynda. Lynda Kotsiopulos.
琳达·卡奇奥普罗斯在一起 她头很晕
Lynda Kotsiopulos. She's, uh, dizzy.
像是恐慌症发作了
Seems to be a panic attack of some sort.
是的 她就在这里
Yes, she's right here.
琳达 你还好吗
Lynda? Is everything all right?
我觉得有些不对劲
I think something's wrong.
我觉得我又发作了
I think I'm having another episode.
-你吃药了吗 -吃了 皮特
- Have you taken your medication? - Yes, yes. Peter --
你得打电♥话♥给皮特
You have to call Peter.
你 你得联♥系♥...
Listen, you just -- you have to get ahold --
我这就给皮特打电♥话♥ 你会没事的
I'm calling Peter right now. You're gonna be fine.
好
Okay.
你能帮我打辆车吗
Could you help me get a cab, please?
-当然了 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
伊丽莎白·基恩 艾莉森·盖恩斯
Elizabeth Keen. Allison Gaines.
法警会为这层楼清场 保证你们俩独处
Marshals will clear the floor and give you two some privacy.
哈罗德·库珀警告过我
Harold Cooper warned me.
他说你可能看起来不太起眼
He said you wouldn't look like much.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我的工作是对付恶魔 基恩探员
It means my business is monsters, Agent Keen.
而我确实见过很多恶魔
And I've met a lot of them.
但他们被控的罪名却远不及你 亲爱的
All charged with a lot less than you are, sweetie.
你看起来并不像恶魔
You don't look like a monster.
你跟你的委托人都是这么开场的吗
Is this how you start all your client consultations?
我读了你的诉状
I've read the complaint.
美国政♥府♥正式指控你
The U.S. government is formally charging you
-犯有十六项一级谋杀罪 -十六项
- with 16 counts of capital murder. - 16?
俄欧分♥析♥处爆♥炸♥案中死亡的十四名中情局特工
14 C.I.A. agents killed in the OREA bombing,
你感染的那名参议员 霍金斯 还有
the senator you infected -- Hawkins -- and, oh, yes,
美国司法部长
the Attorney General of the United States.
还有其他指控
There are other charges --
你逃跑途中开枪打中的休班警♥察♥
The off-duty cop you shot on the run.
我是无辜的 我是被陷害的
I'm innocent. I'm being framed.
所以那两个看到你
So the two witnesses
杀死汤姆·康纳利的目击证人是搞错喽
who saw you execute Tom Connolly were mistaken?
听着 我实话跟你说
Listen to me. I won't lie to you.
我研究你的案子一整天了
I've been on this case 24 hours,
就我了解可不太妙
and what I see looks bad.
他们要杀死我 就在今天
They're gonna kill me. Today.
艾弗森先生 感谢你能前来
Mr. Iverson, thank you for coming.
那么 你知道我们的要求了
So, you're aware of what we're asking?
你觉得你可以做到吗
And you think you can get it done?
牢区不行
It won't happen in the pens.
我负责法♥院♥安保 但不是那块区域的
I work courthouse security, but not in that area,
牢区是不能携带武器的
and you can't have weapons around the cells.
我可以在他们转移她的时候动手
I can do it when they move her.
只要能做到就行
As long as it gets done.
这位是美国助理检察官安德鲁·巴拉特
This is assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Barrett.
你被逮捕后 你的案子将交由他进行起诉
When you're arrested, your case will go to him for prosecution.
我想你应该认识桑伯恩法官吧
I assume you recognize Judge Sanborn?
他们会把案子提交给我
They can steer the case to me.
我会命令进行精神评估
I'll order a psychiatric exam,
将会由我们的人对你进行评估
which will be done by one of our people.
得到巴拉特先生的允许后 你将因精神错乱
With Mr. Barrett's consent, you'll be declared not guilty
或精神缺陷而被宣布无罪
by reason of insanity or mental defect.
你会在我们选好的
You'll spend a couple of years
精神病治疗机构中待上几年
at a psychiatric facility of our choosing,
然后被释放
then be released.
你就自♥由♥了
You'll be a free man
还有一帮有权有势并很感激你的朋友
with some very powerful and grateful friends.
如果我没活下来 我希望把钱给我孩子
If I don't make it, I want the money to go to my kids,
不要给我前妻
not my ex-wife.
把事情办好就行
Just get the job done.
肃静 肃静 全体起立
Oyez oyez. All rise.
现在开庭
This court is now in session.
由尊敬的哈里森·特罗特法官主持
The honorable Judge Harrison Trotter presiding.
美国政♥府♥诉伊丽莎白·基恩
Calling United States vs. Elizabeth Keen.
早上好 法官大人
Good morning, Your Honor.
辩方律师艾莉森·盖恩斯
Allison Gaines for the defendant.
美国助理检察官道格拉斯·杨代表公诉方
Assistant U.S. Attorney Douglas Young for the government.
法官大人
As you know, Your Honor,
本案关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
this matter has national security implications.
你已经看到诉讼请求
You've seen the complaint.
我也是 法官大人
So have I, Your Honor.
为了节约时间 我们申请放弃正式诵读
And in the interest of time, we waive any formal reading
-权利和指控的过程 -驳回
- of the rights and charges. - Denied.
不好意思
Excuse me?
这也许是平时庭审的一般流程
That may be the ordinary course of business,
但对于你的当事人来说 她的指控
but there is nothing ordinary about the charges
可不一般
against your client.
基恩小姐 美国政♥府♥要指控你
Ms. Keen, the United States government has charged you
十六项谋杀重罪
with 16 counts of capital murder.
每一项都可以判你死刑
Each one exposes you to a death sentence.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand that? - Yes.
这还不算上叛国罪和间谍指控
That's aside from the treason and espionage charges,
这些也是死罪
which are also capital offenses.
杨先生 请读出被害人的名字
Mr. Young, please read the names of the victims.
俄♥罗♥斯♥与欧洲情报分♥析♥处
From the office of Russian and European Analysis --
负责官员丹尼尔·艾伦
Case officer Daniel Allen,
负责官员乔安娜·多布斯
case officer Joanne Dobbs,
负责官员丽贝卡·哈夫特
case officer Rebecca Haft,
负责官员马歇尔·马西克
case officer Marshall Masik.
我只希望你偷偷找我来是为了给我独家新闻
I can only hope you smuggled me in here for an exclusive.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我是一名记者 我不帮人忙
I'm a reporter. I don't do favors.
基恩的案子会有新的进展
There's gonna be a new development in the Keen case.
-什么进展 -那是爆♥炸♥新闻 到时候
- What development? - It's gonna break, and when it does,
我要你和你的朋友在场
I need you and your friends to be there.
看来是没独家报道了
So much for the exclusive.
好吧 但我要回报
Fine. But I get something in return.
你的故事
Your story.
联调局探员追捕搭档的故事
The story of the F.B.I. agent who hunted down his own partner.
晚餐时说
Over dinner.
还要点一瓶很贵的红酒
And a really expensive bottle of wine.
你和你的朋友们都出现 我就带你去特罗妮家
You and your pals show up, I'll take you to Teroni's.
我们准备好了就叫你
I'll call you when we're ready.
她正在里面和法官一起 你准备好了吗
She's in with the judge now. You ready?
-等你呢 -让卡拉库尔特就位
- Waiting on you. - Get Karakurt in position.
雷丁顿一联♥系♥我 我们就行动
As soon as I hear from Reddington, we go.
该你了
You're on.
你的真♥相♥时刻到了
It's your moment of truth.
他看上去很担心
He looks worried.
就好像他妻子的心理医生给他打电♥话♥
Almost as if he got a call from his wife's shrink
告诉他她恐慌症发作
telling him she's having a panic attack.
他上去了
He's on his way to you now.
阿兰姆 他上了二十二号♥电梯
Aram, he's getting on elevator 22.
好的
Okay.
雷丁顿先生 请注意
Mr. Reddington, be advised...
主管距离到达八层还有五秒
Director arriving on the eighth floor in five,
四秒 三秒 两秒
four, three, two...
巴兹
Baz.
他发现了
He knows.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表