Those cables belong to
是一种跨国光纤网络
a cross-country fiber-optic network.
搭建它们的人可以穿越半个东海岸
Whoever tapped them can intercept digital communications
获取数据信息
across half the eastern seaboard.
等一下 有情况
Hold on. Something's happening.
有人把它切断了
I think someone's shutting it off.
已断开
队长 你的一个手下犯错误了
Team Leader, one of your men was just compromised.
他的战术错误
His tactical error
导致联调局发现了我们一个网络接口
just led the FBI to one of our fiber taps.
为了安全起见
And due to inherent security risks,
他不可以再参加行动了
he cannot be allowed to remain in the field.
什么样的错误
What kind of error?
我想他把入耳式通话器丢了
I believe he lost his EarCom.
你们谁丢了入耳式通话器
Which one of you lost his earpiece?
是我 长官
That'd be me, sir.
现在找到了
Well, it's been found.
那太好了
Oh, good. Yeah.
一旦你屈从于错误
When you fall prey to errors,
你的存在就成为了错误
you become prey.
把这里清理干净
Somebody clean that up.
扫描证实了我的担忧
The scan confirmed my fear.
胎盘早剥导致羊水进入了莉斯的血液
The placental abruption caused amniotic fluid to leak into Liz's blood,
引起了严重的炎症反应
producing a severe inflammatory reaction.
你能听到我吗 莉斯
Are you with me, Liz?
我要给你戴上正压呼吸机
I'm gonna put you on a BiPAP machine.
它会强迫你的肺部扩张从而帮助你呼吸
It forces your lungs to expand and helps you breathe, okay?
我出去一下
I'll be right back.
我就直说了
I need to be straightforward.
正压呼吸机只是应急措施
The BiPAP is a Band-Aid.
羊水会导致莉斯肺部肿胀
The amniotic fluid will cause Liz's lungs to swell.
-下一步就是心脏衰竭 -不
- The next stop is heart failure. - No.
她需要尽快进行插管治疗并使用呼吸器
She needs to be intubated and put on a ventilator as soon as possible.
你是说让她进入医疗昏迷状态
You mean induce a medical coma.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds scary,
但这可以让我们控制她的呼吸情况
but it'll allow us to control her breathing
输送足够的氧气进入到她的体内
and force oxygen into her system.
但是我现在缺少器械
I just don't have that equipment here.
告诉卡普兰先生你都需要什么
Tell Mr. Kaplan whatever you need.
我们会尽快送来
We'll have it here immediately.
莉斯
Liz.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在需要缓慢地深呼吸
We're gonna need you to take slow, deep breaths.
跟随仪器的频率
Breathe with the machine.
呼吸就好了 宝贝 呼吸
Just breathe, babe. Just breathe.
看起来没问题 好了 快点
That looks right. Okay, let's go.
立刻送到手术室去
We need it in O.R. now.
二十毫升依托咪酯和一百毫升琥珀胆碱
Pull up 20 of etomidate and 100 of sux.
莉斯 你能行的
Liz, you can do this.
你一醒过来 我就带你走
When you wake up, I'm gonna take you away from here.
我们会躺在洒满阳光的沙滩上
We're gonna be lying on a beach under the sun.
只有你 我和我们的宝贝女儿
Just you, me, and our little baby girl.
我保证
I promise you.
如果有什么不测
If things go sideways,
你会带着孩子去那个沙滩 对吗
you're gonna take our baby to that beach, right?
别这么说 不会有什么不测
Don't say that. They won't go sideways.
太多值得期待的 由不得有什么不测
We have too much to look forward to.
我要给你麻醉了
I need to put you under now.
你会觉得很困
You're about to get very sleepy.
麻醉之后 我要做
Once she's tubed, I'll need
后胸插管X光扫描和动脉血气体分♥析♥
a post chest intubation X-ray and A.B.G..
抱歉 刚才把你赶出去了
I'm sorry I kicked you out.
你为我做了这么多 我那样对你太不公平了
It wasn't fair after all you've done for me.
我什么都没做 莉兹
I've done nothing for you, Lizzy.
我替女儿害怕
I'm scared for my little girl.
开始注射
Push the meds.
只有在压力下成长起来的孩子才能
It's the children whom the world almost breaks
拯救这个世界
who grow up to save it.
我不想让她那样
I don't want that for her.
我说的不是她
I wasn't talking about her.
我说的是你 伊丽莎白
I was talking about you, Elizabeth.
雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
我真的很爱...
I do love...
做点什么
Do something!
输氧量已经最大了
We've maxed out the vent settings.
她肺部损伤太大 快要衰竭了
Her lungs are too damaged. They're shutting down.
在这我无能为力了
There's nothing more I can do here.
"在这" "在这"是什么意思
"Here." What do you mean, "Here"?
在大医院 有种机器叫体外循环膜人工氧合器
In the hospital, there's a device called the ECMO.
它可以帮我们给她做血液氧合
It allows us to oxygenate her blood out--
-能不能弄一台来 -没时间了
- Can we get one here? - There's no time.
那我们去医院
Then we're going to the hospital.
告诉护理人员 我们需要救护车
Tell the paramedics we'll need the ambulance.
所罗门知道我们没有离开这座城市
Solomon knows we haven't left the city.
我们必须假设他们正在监视这个区域
We have to assume they're monitoring the area.
一列快速行驶的车队...
A convoy traveling at high speed...
到达医院之前 你们一定会被
You'll be intercepted and attacked
-拦截 袭击的 -我会解决的
- before you can get there. -I'll handle that.
我要一整支保护小队跟着我们
I want a full protective detail to stay on site.
我也跟着救护车走 跟莉斯在一起
I'll ride in the ambulance, stay with Liz.
勃朗宁枪我还带着 但我需要弹夹
I still have the Browning, but I need clips.
-不 你留下 -开什么玩笑
- No, you stay here. - Like hell I'm staying here.
她是我妻子 马上要成为我妻子了
She's my wife -- will be my wife.
所以她坚持要你留下保护孩子
And she'd insist you stay and protect her child.
你已经当爸爸了
You're a father now.
摩根 我有事要你和丹尼去做
Morgan, I have something for you and Danny.
全听你的 老板
Whatever you need, boss.
-我是库珀 -有紧急医疗情况
- Cooper. - We have a medical emergency.
我们的位置是西兰德尔1438号♥
We're at 1438 West Randall,
正准备去玛丽·玛格丽特医院
laying a course for Mary Margaret Hospital.
我们来猎鸭
We'll be duck hunting.
我可以派护送小队 六分钟就到
I can have an escort there in six minutes.
我们等不了六分钟
We don't have six minutes.
让他们在路上跟我们汇合吧
You're gonna have to meet us on the way.
她快不行了 哈罗德
We're losing her, Harold.
伊丽莎白快不行了
We're losing Elizabeth.
队长 我看到了一辆白色救护车
Team Leader, I have eyes on a white ambulance
正在兰德尔路上快速向南行驶
heading south on Randall's Lane at high speed.
但是官方并没有向那块区域派出救护车
None have been officially dispatched in that grid.
收到 操作员4-6
Solid copy, Operator 4-6.
他们是要通过匝道上高速吗
Are they taking the on-ramp to the highway?
不清楚 没有那个数据节点 我这里有盲区
Unclear. Without that data node, I have blind spots.
所有小队到地图上的32-V区域
All teams on Map Grid 32-V,
目标在一辆白色救护车里
tango in a white ambulance.
找到他们
Find them.
她怎么样了
What's her status?
血压和心率都在下降
Blood pressure and heart rate are crashing.
我现在给她注射阿托品
I'm giving her atropine now.
准备多巴胺点滴
I want a dopamine drip on standby.
别让她死 尼科
Keep her heart beating, Niko.
拜托 别让她死
Please, just keep her heart beating.
从现在起每隔五分钟测一次血压
Recycle her blood pressure now and every five minutes.
阿兰姆 我们该怎么走
Aram, where are we going, pal?
-给我们指路找到基恩 -好的 等一下
- We need eyes. Take us to Keen. - Yeah, hang on.
我刚看到她的那辆救护车
I just got a visual on her ambulance.
绘制路线中
Charting intercept course.
好了 下一个路口左转
Okay, take your next left.
我会指引你们避开车流
I'm gonna route you around traffic.
队长 已经获得目标的位置了
Team Leader, the target location has been acquired.
正在调取坐标
Pulling up coordinates now.
在西南方的兰福德路
Routing you south-southwest on Langford.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表