成功逃离 收到了吗
...Escaped. Do you copy?
突袭队逃脱了 但是爆♥炸♥被控制住了
Strike team got away, but the detonation was contained.
我们会找到这帮人的
We're gonna find these guys.
毫无疑问 一定会找到的
Make no mistake. We're gonna find them.
好了
Okay.
我把我这漫长又无聊的一生都讲给你听了
I told you my whole long boring life story.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
好吧
All right.
我也是一个青少年选美大赛冠军
Well, uh, I also was a teenage beauty-pageant winner.
-你说过你不会取笑我的 -抱歉
- You promised you wouldn't make fun of that. - Sorry.
说吧 你肯定有些难以启齿的事
Come on. What's hidden in there?
肯定有某些缺点
There's got to be some sort of flaw,
或者其他无法示人的秘密
some deep, dark secret.
我遇到的每个男人都有
Every guy I meet has one.
你是不是应该在把人请回家之前
Shouldn't you find out a man's deep, dark secret
先问出他无法示人的秘密
before you invite him into your apartment?
那样有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
我结过婚
I was married.
她...
She, uh...
-她去世了 -我很遗憾
- She died. - I'm really sorry.
这是自那之后我第一次出来约会
And I am dipping my toe back into the dating pool for the first time.
我有一个女儿
And I have a daughter.
你是希望用这些把我吓跑吗
Do you expect that to scare me away?
我也不知道我在希望什么
I-I don't know what to expect.
洒到你身上了吗
Did that spill?
-没关系 不要紧 -真的吗
- No, it's fine. - Are you sure?
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天啊 真是...我来
Oh, my God, I feel so -- hold on.
天啊
Oh, no.
让我来...
Let me, uh...
等我一下
I -- I'll be right back.
抱歉
Sorry.
不要紧
That's fine.
我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
I feel like an idiot.
没关系的
I'm okay.
抱歉花了这么长时间
Sorry it took so long.
完全值得等待
It was totally worth the wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
抱歉
Um...Sorry.
我以为我准备好了
I-I thought I was, uh, ready for this.
我太快了是吗
I'm probably moving too fast, huh?
不 不 你...
No, no, you're...
你很好 但可能是我...
You're wonderful, but I think I might be moving...
太快了
too fast.
这样就可以了
So, this is it?
我们黑进系统了
We're in the system?
是的
Yes.
我不想知道你是怎么做到的 但是...
I don't want to know how you did it, but...
没错
Yes.
其实我很想知道
Actually, I do want to know how.
我不理解你怎么能够做到
I don't understand how you could do it.
基恩探员爱你
Agent Keen loved you.
我知道这不关我的事 但是...
I know it's none of my business, but...
我也爱她
I loved her, too.
太好了
Okay, good.
棒极了
Excellent.
这可能不重要 但我就是在意
No, it probably shouldn't matter, but it somehow does.
那么 我们看看毕格罗女士在做些什么
So, uh, let us see what our Ms. Bigelow is up to.
你好 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
斯科蒂 你收到我的信息了
Scottie, you got my messages.
阿姆斯特丹的事让人无法忽视
Well, Amsterdam was a little hard to ignore.
袭击我的人是一回事
Attacking my people is one thing,
但你正在赶跑我的客户
but you're driving away my clients.
所以咱们赶快把事情来个了断吧
So, let's get this over with.
-你想讨论什么 -伊丽莎白·基恩之死
- What do you want to discuss? - The death of Elizabeth Keen.
那是个悲剧
A tragedy.
我们花了大量时间精力
By all accounts, she was a fine woman
本来可以把她平平安安地
for whom we went to great lengths
送到她该去的地方
to deliver to a caring party.
但你非要介入其中
But then you felt the need to interfere.
我可以说你生气的对象并不是我而是你自己吗
Might I suggest your anger isn't with me, but with yourself?
-我要和你当面谈 -没问题
- I want to discuss this in person. - Fine.
今天下午五点 巴尔的摩华盛顿国际机场
5:00 P.M. today, BWI airport,
头等舱休息室 F厅
First-class lounge, concourse F.
不行
That's impossible.
我的名字列在从这里到西伯利亚的
I'm on every apprehend list
每一张通缉名单上
from here to Siberia.
我一踏进国际机场
I cannot step foot in an international airport
就会被立即逮捕
without being arrested.
那些讨厌的安检
All that pesky security
面部识别软件之类的
and facial-recognition software and whatnot.
更不用说还有那些烦人的金属探测器
Oh, not to mention all those annoying metal detectors,
正因如此 我才觉得在那见面是安全的
all of which is exactly why I will feel safe to meet there.
如果你想和我见面 你会想到办法的
If you want to meet with me, you'll figure out a way.
我会去的
I'll be there.
五点钟 雷蒙德
5:00 p.m., Raymond.
你知道我不喜欢等人
You know I don't like to be kept waiting.
我还不知道斯托德先生什么时候回来
I don't have a return date yet for Mr. Stalder,
但我知道他等不及想和您谈谈
but I know that he's anxious to talk to you,
我一知道时间 就给您回电♥话♥
So as soon as I do, I'll get back to you.
真是毫无进展
I mean, this is going nowhere.
耐心
Patience.
耐心点
Patience.
我觉得你有点太耐心了
I think you might be a little too patient.
什么
What?
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
相信我
Believe me.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
你知道早晚会结束的 对吗
You know this is gonna end, right?
雷丁顿在这只是因为莉斯
Reddington was only here because of Liz.
你 莎马 所有人
You, Samar, all of you...
我们只是因为她才在这里
We're only here because of her.
所以在一切结束前
So before it ends...
告诉她
just tell her.
你永远不会知道她的答复 除非你先开口
You'll never know what she's gonna say unless you do.
斯托德先生的办公室
Mr. Stalder's office.
有什么能帮您的
How may I be of service to you today?
我是苏珊·哈格里夫 让他接电♥话♥
It's Susan Hargrave. Put him on.
我去 中奖了
Holy crap. Jackpot.
打扰了 斯托德先生
I'm sorry to call, Mr. Stalder,
但您说过哈格里夫女士来电♥话♥时
but you said you wanted to know
让我告诉您
when Mrs. Hargrave contacted your office.
接进来
Put her through.
大点声
Turn it up.
哈格里夫女士接进来了
You're on with Mrs. Hargrave.
你好大的胆子敢给我打电♥话♥
Wow. You got a lot of guts calling me.
你好 本杰明
Hello, Benjamin.
你对最近的事情一定有点困惑
I have to imagine you are a little confused by recent events.
放心 我们还没开始
Rest assured, we are not in the habit
绑♥架♥自己的客户
of kidnapping our own clients.
不 不 我一点也不困惑
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, I'm not confused.
我完全理解
No, I understand perfectly.
我的雇主花钱让你绑♥架♥伊丽莎白·基恩
My employer paid you to kidnap Elizabeth Keen,
你们不但没完成任务
and then you not only failed to deliver the target,
还把她害死了
but your people got her killed.
所以你们就冲我来了
So then you went after me
这样你就有了和我老板谈判的筹码
so you'd have a bargaining chip against my boss,
也就是想杀死你的人
who wants you dead.
冷静点 本杰明
Simmer down, Benjamin.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表