Bad things are gonna find you now, Lizzy.
这样的生活
This life...
有它自己的思想和动力
has a mind and a momentum of its own.
这是你必须接受的现实
That's a reality you need to accept.
好人总会遭遇不幸之事
Bad things happen to good people.
我是个好人吗
Am I a good person?
我已经不那么肯定了
I'm not so sure anymore.
我肯定你是
I'm sure.
显然 雷丁顿认为
Reddington obviously thinks
他可以向秘社宣战
that he can take the fight to the Cabal.
但是看看结果
But look what happened.
这次 基恩开枪袭♥警♥ 而下次
This time, Keen shot a cop. The next time,
受伤的人会是她自己
she's gonna be the one getting hurt.
一直以来看着你管理特别小组
You know, I've watched you run the task force all this time,
我从未意识到那有多难
I don't think I ever appreciated how damn hard it was.
我不会对外承认我下面要说的话
I'll deny it if you ever repeat it,
但是每一天我都觉得
but there wasn't a day when I didn't feel
我无法承担
like it's all over my head.
你该相信自己的直觉 雷斯勒探员
You should trust your instincts, Agent Ressler.
我相信
I do.
汤姆·基恩突然出现了
Tom Keen came out of the woodwork.
基恩
Keen?
他知道些什么吗
Does he know something?
不 不 他只是想帮忙
No. No, he just wants to help.
你接受了吗
And did you take it?
什么 开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding?
那家伙就是个累赘
That guy's a liability.
没错
Yes.
还是个不顾后果的人 会在背后朝罪人开枪
And a loose cannon who would shoot a guilty man in the back
就为了防止其逃脱 但是在这种情况下
to prevent him from escaping, but in a case like this,
倒是需要这样的人的帮助
there could be a place for a man like that.
你不是叫我相信自己的直觉吗
You tell me to trust my instincts?
我的直觉告诉我
My instincts are telling me
尽可能远离汤姆·基恩
to stay as far away from Tom Keen as possible.
知道吗
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
你该相信的是自己的直觉 而不是我的
You should trust your gut, not mine.
毕竟 看看我的直觉带给我的下场
After all, look where my instincts got me.
你是优秀的探员 唐纳德
You're a good agent, Donald.
你的决定是对的
You made the right call.
红魔 是我
Red, yeah, hey, it's me.
是邓比的事
It's about Dembe.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我想他被人抓走了
I think he's been taken.
沉默的代价
The price of silence.
我们要葬身此地了
We're gonna die in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你等的不耐烦了的话
In case you get tired of waiting.
你要怎么帮助伊丽莎白·基恩
What would you do to help Elizabeth Keen?
你怎么找到
How did you find --
你要怎么帮她
What would you do to help her?
不惜一切代价
Anything.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
当然也不喜欢你
I certainly don't like you.
你是个骗子 盗贼 还是个杀人犯
You're a liar, a thief, and a murderer.
所以你是这份工作的最合适人选
Which is exactly why you're perfect for the job.
什么工作
What job?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表