我赌是你
and my money is on you.
洛克和博斯克
Locke and Bosker?
他们为犯罪集团洗钱
They laundered for the cartels.
亨得利为性♥交♥易洗钱
Hundly cleaned cash for the sex trade.
我管的是白领犯罪
I handled white-collar crime.
我知道市场是怎么分工的
I know how the market was divided.
事实上
In fact,
你和你的竞争对手能够共存的这么好
I was impressed by how well you co-existed
一直让我觉得很了不起 直到现在
with your competitors -- until now.
你变得贪婪了 杰拉尔德
You got greedy, Gerald.
我不是因为杀了我的竞争对手才跑路的
I'm not on the run because I killed my competitors.
我跑路是因为我不想
I'm on the run because I don't want to be killed
被杀了他们的人干掉
by the people who did.
红魔 你了解我 你了解布兰达
Red, you know me. You know Brenda.
如果不是万不得已 你真的认为
You really think we'd be living in the Bentley
我们会愿意住在宾利车里吗
if we didn't have to?
如果不是你在控制菲默会 那是谁
If you're not controlling the Vehm, then who is?
如果我说了我就会死
I'm a dead man if I say.
我来这里本来只为一件事
I came here for one thing,
但是现在我决定变成两件事
but I've decided I'm gonna leave with two.
第一件事是控制菲默会的那个人的名字
The first is the name of the person who controls the Vehm.
第二件事呢
And the second?
一首歌♥ 杰拉尔德
A song, Gerald.
我特别想成为一名童子军
I so wanted to be a scout --
打绳结 松木车大赛
tying knots, the pinewood Derby,
还有篝火歌♥曲
and the campfire songs.
那些歌♥曲
Oh, those songs.
我一直试着向邓比解释
I keep trying to explain to Dembe,
但是我不是一个歌♥手
but I'm no singer.
就唱一首歌♥
Just one song!
太好了
Yes!
很好听吧
Right?
可以了
That's enough.
那好吧
Okay, then.
就名字吧
Just the name.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
那个文件 你的文件
That file. Your file --
上面说谢伯德案子里的目击者
It says the eyewitness in the Shepherd case
向巴尔的摩的一个叫彼得·利维的
gave his statement to a Baltimore A.D.A.
助理地方检察官提供了笔录
by the name of Peter Levy.
我们联♥系♥了巴尔的摩地方检察官
We called the Baltimore District Attorney.
没有人叫彼得·利维
There is no Peter Levy.
我们发现那是一个假案后
Once we found out that case was false,
我们马上查了其他的案子
we...looked at the others.
杰瑞德·洛克案的受害者
Jared Locke's victim?
根本没有这个人
Well, he doesn't exist.
给你的这个孩子图片
You were given a screen grab of a model
是一个儿童衣服网站模特的截图
from a children's clothing website.
你因六月二十三日威廉·博斯克在俄亥俄州
You killed William Bosker for molesting his nephew
亚克朗市猥亵他的侄子而将他杀害
in Akron Ohio on June 23rd?
但是国♥务♥院♥说
Well, the State Department said
当时他正住在伦敦
that he was living in London at the time.
你被耍了
You're being manipulated.
我们需要你告诉我们那人是谁
We need you to tell us by who.
这是信任
That's a trust...
我不能背叛
I can't betray.
他已经背叛了你的信任
He's betrayed yours.
你为什么不在其他人被杀前告诉我们
Why don't you tell us before someone else is murdered?
你不明白 已经太晚了
You don't understand. It's too late.
你什么意思 太晚了
What do you mean? Too late?
我们昨天接了一个新案子
We received a new file yesterday.
今晚在克利夫兰高中有一场活动
There's a benefit at Cleveland High School tonight.
好的 你要告诉我们目标是谁
Okay, you need to tell me who the target is.
回想一下 哈兰 好好想想
Think back, Harlan. Think hard.
我需要一个名字
I need a name.
詹姆斯·瓦格纳
James Wagner.
我最后再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you one last time.
这些档案是谁给你的
Who gave you these files?
如果你听过这个故事请打断我
Stop me if you've heard this one.
一个神父 一个太监和一个恋童癖
A priest, a eunuch, and a pedophile
走进了一个酒吧
walk into a bar...
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是谁 你在这里做什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我是来倾听你的告解的
I'm here to offer you the sacrament of confession.
我就是倾听你告解的神父
I'll be your father confessor.
我知道 这真是太虚伪了
I know, the hypocrisy is staggering.
这是詹姆斯·瓦格纳
This is James Wagner.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
他的人身安全正受到威胁
that there's an imminent threat on his life.
校长将首先致辞
The principal is gonna speak first.
他的讲话将围绕您的慈善捐赠
He's gonna talk about your charitable donations
和奖学金项目 之后将宣布
and the scholarship program before the big announcement
礼堂将以您的名字命名
that the auditorium is being named in your honor.
我得去抽支烟 五分钟之后回来
I need a smoke. I'll be back in five.
我觉得你不应该在校园里吸烟
I don't think you're supposed to smoke on a school campus.
他们能怎么样 停我的学
Oh, what are they gonna do, suspend me?
你知道我觉得宗教哪里有问题吗
You know what my problem with religion is?
人
Man.
就和世间万物都有可能变得更加美好一样
Like anything that has a potential to be beautiful,
人类则会将其变得丑陋
man will turn it into something ugly.
每个圣人要面对两百万个罪人
For every saint, there are two million sinners.
你是哪种人
Which are you?
和你一样 我是罪人
Like you, I'm a sinner --
并且还相当嫉妒 补充一句
An envious one, I might add,
我犯下的罪行可没有你
as my transgressions are not nearly as divine
在与梵蒂冈银行合作的
as the ones you've been guilty of
这些年中所犯下的罪行
during the years you've been associated
那样神圣
with the Vatican Bank.
恐怕你的消息有误
I'm afraid you were misinformed.
我的确与银行有往来 不过是想结束
I did work with the bank to bring an end
一个挥霍与腐♥败♥的时代
to an unfortunate era of waste and corruption.
通常来说
Generally speaking,
我并不喜欢刚正不阿的人
I'm not a huge fan of the incorruptible,
不过你的新教皇
but your new pontiff?
他可不是你的圣父
He is not your father's holy father.
他具有你缺少的那种绝对的正直
He has an undeniable decency, which you sorely lack.
没错 依照他的指示
Yes. At his instruction,
你协助他根除了腐♥败♥
you helped to root out corruption.
因此 梵蒂冈银行
So that the Vatican Bank
不再从事洗钱活动
would no longer be in the money-laundering business,
但借用亚里士多德的话 腐♥败♥憎恶真空
but to paraphrase Aristotle, corruption abhors a vacuum.
所以你趁虚而入
So you moved right in.
你和你的小太监们
You and your little band of eunuchs.
干得漂亮 顺便说一句
Kudos on that, by the way.
召集病态的人
Gathering sick men,
诱骗他们以为自己杀害的都是恋童癖
tricking them into thinking they're killing pedophiles
事实上 他们杀害的却是洗钱的人
when, in fact, they're killing money launderers
而你觊觎他们的生意
whose business you covet?
菲默会净化上帝的过失
The Vehm cleanse the world of God's mistakes.
他们的其余目标都是
Their other targets are necessary sacrifices
为了维护圣教会必要的牺牲
for the good of the holy church.
谋杀和洗钱都不算是罪过
No sin in murder or money laundering,
只要是为圣父的利益服务
so long as it serves our father here on earth...
或者为了你
or you.
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局
Donald Ressler, FBI.
你是詹姆斯·瓦格纳的助理吧
I understand you're James Wagner's assistant.
我是 出了什么事吗
I am. I-is something wrong?
我需要立即见他
I need to see him right now.
-他出去了 -给他打电♥话♥
- He stepped out. - Call him.
他让我帮他拿手♥机♥
He has me hold his phone.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表