如今唯一的问题是 她是不是已经把他杀了
And the only question is, has she killed him yet?
阿兰姆 查出地址 派人马上过去
Aram, get an address, get units en route now.
我找到打入犯罪集团的办法了
Found my way into the crime ring.
"纽约最性感单身汉"
"New York's hottest bachelors"?
看第三十二页
Page 32.
亚瑟·萨顿 我不知道这是谁
Asher Sutton? I don't know who that is.
他是我找到卡拉库尔特的第一步
He's my fast pass to finding Karakurt.
这个亿万富豪度假村老板的独子
How does the only child of a billionaire resort owner
要怎么帮你接近卡拉库尔特
get you anywhere near the crime syndicate
藏身的犯罪集团呢
where Karakurt's hiding?
相信我 可以的
Trust me. It does.
我想我们早已说过
I believe we've already established
我不相信你
that I don't trust you.
我想我们也早说过 你需要我
I believe we've also established that you need me.
听着 如果卡拉库尔特的藏身地很好找
Look. If this world where Karakurt is hiding were easy to get to,
我早就自己去找了
I'd have gotten there myself.
就算这个亚瑟有门路
If this Asher kid somehow has access to it,
你又凭什么觉得他会带你去呢
what makes you think he's gonna take you there?
因为他有弱点
Because he's got a weakness.
他喜欢街头生活 骗子 赌徒
For street life, hustlers, players --
任何需要辛苦赚钱的人
anybody who has to fight for their money.
继续说
Go on.
亚瑟大多数晚上
Asher spends most of his nights
都会去纽约的一处地下赌场
at an underground casino in New York.
我只需编个好故事
All I need is a good story.
普林斯顿名校毕业 在汉普顿斯消夏
Graduated Princeton. Summers in the Hamptons.
也许你该告诉他
Maybe you should tell him
你是如何在萨格港的周末酒会上
how you learned to channel lady luck in college
把大学女生骗到手的
during a weekend bender in Sag Harbor.
萨格港 好啊
Sag harbor. Okay. Yeah.
你知道吗 我还记得那个周末
Yeah, you know what? I remember that weekend.
那是我大三
You know, it was my junior ye--
噢不 是大二的时候
No, it was my sophomore year.
我在普林斯顿的室友萨米
And my roommate at Princeton, Sammy --
萨米 我觉得不合适
Sammy? I don't think so.
对
Right.
不能叫萨米
Not Sammy.
塞缪尔 他父母在萨格港有处海滩别♥墅♥
Samuel, his parents had a beach house in, uh, Sag Harbor...
他说那里每年夏天都挤满了比基尼美女
...that he said was flush with bikinis every summer.
七月来了 我们就想去碰碰运气
So, come July, we want to get lucky, right?
我们去了海滩
So we hit the beach, you know,
正如塞缪尔所说 到处都是妹子
like Samuel said -- scores of girls.
但问题是 都是些高中小雏
But the problem is -- they're all high-school girls.
未成年少女
Right? Jailbait.
十五岁的孩子能让你坐十到二十年牢
15 will get you 10 to 20.
明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
所以算了 我们就是每晚不醉不归
So forget it. We just drink every night.
你懂的 尽情享受短暂青春的大好时光
You know, make the most of our fleeting youth.
最后一天 我们又去海滩玩
And on the last day, we hit the beach one more time.
结果那里躺着一位我这辈子见过的
And there lies the most beautiful college girl
最漂亮的大学女孩
you've ever seen.
绝对是最漂亮的
I mean, ever.
但我们有两个人 只有一个妹子
But it's two guys, and there's one girl.
我就先上了
So I strike first.
我靠着她坐下 开始搭讪
I sit down, I start talking to her,
她说她饿了
and she says she's hungry.
我就起身去萨格超♥市♥给她买♥♥卡布奇诺麦芬
So I get up, I go to the Sag General to buy her a cappuccino muffin.
等我回来的时候 塞缪尔已经趴在她身上了
But when I come back, there's Samuel lying on top of her
他俩的嘴唇跟七巧板一样紧紧相连
and their lips are locked like a jigsaw puzzle.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
我只能垂头丧气地回去躺在毛巾上
So I do the death march back to my towel.
本来打算就这么睡过去算了
I'm just gonna sleep off the rest of my hangover, you know?
我心想 "忘了吧" 但我睡不着
"Forget about this day." But I can't sleep.
因为我心里堵得慌 对吧
Because I got something hard stuck under my head, right?
那时我摸到毛巾下面
So I reach under my towel,
你肯定不相信我在沙滩上找到什么了
and you're never gonna believe what I find lost in the sand.
第二天我回到学校
So I go back to school the next day
手上戴着一万两千元的宝格丽手表
with a $12,000 Bvlgari on my wrist,
塞缪尔却带着个新长的唇疱疹回来了
and Samuel -- he goes back with a brand-new cold sore.
就是在那天我学到了
That's the day that I learned
运气是要靠自己创造的
that luck is just what you make of it.
这手表真是不错 温赖特先生
That's a dope watch, Mr. Wainright.
祝你晚上玩得愉快
You have a good evening,
也祝你今晚能有好运气
and, uh, good luck in there tonight.
希望如此吧
Hey, let's hope.
爱丽丝说对了 没有警卫
Alice was right. No guards.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
我们从爱丽丝家出来后你就一直没说话
You've been quiet ever since we left Alice.
是因为邓比的事吗
Is it Dembe?
是因为你的幻想
It's your fantasy.
我的幻想怎么了
What about it?
就应该是那个样子
It's as it should be.
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
被钉得就像凤尾蝶一样
Pinned like a swallowtail.
天啊
Oh, my.
别别 我们先别急着管他
No, no, no. Let's not fuss with that now.
我们的首要任务是找到纳西姆
Our priority's to find Nasim.
他挺不过去的 你看他 他需要医疗救助
He won't be alive. Look at him. He needs medical attention.
我不认为我们应该在女主人回来之前
I'm not sure we should start the party
就开始我们的派对 但是随便吧
before the hostess arrives, but so be it.
是的 你好
Yes. Hello.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
有人快死在十字架上了
A man's dying on a cross.
阿兰姆 我们还有五分钟就到了
Aram, we're five minutes out.
很好 因为刚有人从纳西姆家
That's good, because a 911 call
打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
was just placed from Nasim's home,
打电♥话♥的人是雷丁顿先生
And the caller was Mr. Reddington.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
声波分♥析♥已经确定了
Voice analysis confirmed it.
雷丁顿 他已经到了
Reddington. He's already there.
纳西姆 你回来了
Nasim. There you are.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我们有很多事情要讨论 但却没多少时间了
We have much to discuss, and time is a factor.
你想干什么
What do you want?
对你表示同情
To offer my sympathies.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我也知道你是谁 纳西姆
And I know who you are, Nasim.
多美妙的名字 波斯语里是"微风"的意思
What a beautiful name. It means "Breeze" in Farsi.
但你刚出生的时候不叫纳西姆
But you weren't born Nasim.
而是叫纳西尔 "胜利者"的意思
You were born Nasir -- "The victorious."
多讽刺的一件事啊
How ironic.
但是个男孩 一个非常健康的男孩
But a boy. A perfectly healthy boy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
爱丽丝跟我们说了
Alice told us the story.
我们知道你就是灯神
We know you're the Djinn.
而这位一定就是你父亲了
And this must be your father.
那个屠夫
The butcher.
告诉我 巴♥赫♥拉姆
Tell me, Bahram,
当知道你十九岁的长子是同性恋的时候
was it so horrific to discover that your 19-year-old son,
你真的有那么恐惧吗
your eldest son, was gay?
恐惧到你逼他违背他自己的意愿
So horrific that you forced him against his will
去做手术 改变了性别
to go under the knife, change his gender,
把你的同性恋儿子变成了女儿
to give you a daughter instead of your son, who is gay?
阿訇同意说
Clerics accept...
人们可能会被囚禁在错误性别的身体里
people can get trapped in the body of the wrong sex.
-法律上说 -我没有被囚禁
- The law says - I wasn't trapped.
我喜欢我的身体
I liked my body.
我喜欢男人
I liked men.
我是想保护你 纳西姆
I wanted to protect you, Nasim.
他们会杀了你的
They could have killed you.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表