正义 正直 对人性的信念
Justice, integrity, faith in humanity --
你就是这些品质的最高代表
nobody embodies those principles more than you.
二十秒
20.
而且我知道你也很难自信
And I know it must be hard for you to believe
亲眼看我这么做之后
that you'll continue to embody those principles
你还能继续坚守这些品质
even after you watch me do this.
这和我无关
Oh, this isn't about me.
这关乎规则 关乎对错
This is about the rules -- what's right.
伊丽莎白逃跑时 你照你的规则办事
When Elizabeth was a fugitive, you played by the rules,
做你认为对的事
did what you thought was right.
可伊丽莎白已经死了
But Elizabeth's gone.
亚历山大·柯克把她从我们身边夺走
Alexander Kirk took her away from us,
而她再也回不来了
and she's not coming back.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
手离开扳机
Take your hands off that trigger.
你制止我后又能怎么样 唐纳德
What do you think's going to happen if you stop me, Donald?
你会逮捕柯克
That you'll arrest Kirk?
就能实现正义吗
That justice will be done?
放下武器
Let go of the weapon.
你是想亚历山大·柯克头部中枪
Do you want a bullet in Alexander Kirk's head
还是我中枪
or one in mine?
快做决定
Decide now.
你选哪个 唐纳德
What's it going to be, Donald?
怎么了
What?
那不是柯克
It's not Kirk.
那不是他
He's not there.
由于意外情况
Unfortunately, Mr. Kirk wasn't able
柯克先生不能出席今天的听证会
to attend today's hearing due to an unexpected development.
我将代表他作证
I'll be testifying on his behalf.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不是已经确认过柯克在飞机上了
I thought we confirmed Kirk on that flight.
阿兰姆 查看乘客名单
Aram, the manifest.
我正在看
I'm looking at it now.
柯克肯定坐上了那架飞机
Kirk was definitely a passenger on that jet.
不止上了飞机 还在阿布扎比国际机场
Not only that, he was pre-cleared by U.S. Customs
由美国海关和边防进行了预先清关
and Border Protection at Abu Dhabi Airport.
他在美国
He's here.
那他为什么没在那辆车上
Then why wasn't he in that car?
我不知道 等等
I don't know. Wait.
等等 这不可能
Wait, this can't...
还有一条航♥班♥计划
There's a second flight plan,
是新的 几分钟前刚刚上报
a new one, filed a few minutes ago.
柯克的飞机刚刚再次起飞
Kirk's plane just took off again.
飞往哪里
To where?
古巴的亚伯圣玛利亚机场
Abel Santamaria Airport in Cuba.
我不明白
I don't understand.
柯克为什么要清关入境
Why would Kirk clear American customs,
大老远飞来华盛顿 然后转头飞向古巴
fly all the way to D.C., just to turn around and go to Cuba?
有什么事让他改变主意了
Something changed his mind.
阿兰姆 你再查一下
Aram, run another search.
查过去六小时里所有从华盛顿地区
Every private flight to Abel Santamaria
飞往亚伯圣玛利亚机场的所有私人航♥班♥
from the D.C. area in the last six hours.
-我们要找谁 -汤姆和艾格尼斯
- What are we looking for? - Tom and Agnes.
今天早些时候 他从我的人眼皮底下溜走了
He slipped my security detail earlier today.
查不到
Nothing.
他不会用基恩这个名字
Well, he wouldn't be traveling under the name Keen.
好的 稍等 查到了
Okay, hang on. There is something.
一架霍克400 编号♥N6♥4♥52D
A Hawker 400 November-6-4-5-2-Delta
从私人跑道起飞飞往古巴 载着两位乘客
left a private airstrip for Cuba with two passengers --
一位男子和他的女婴
a man and his infant daughter.
天啊
My God.
柯克要去抢艾格尼斯
Kirk's going after Agnes.
阿兰姆 汤姆上的那架飞机
Aram, the plane Tom was on.
主人是谁
Who owns it?
雷丁顿
Reddington! Hey!
你干什么
Ow! What the hell?!
你到底怎么回事 奥玛
What's going on, Omar?
我跟你认识二十多年了
I've known you for over two decades.
你跟艾琳复婚的时候我也在场
I was there when you renewed your vows with Eileen.
突然之间你竟然背叛我
And suddenly, you're the person
帮助汤姆·基恩和他的孩子逃出这个国家
who takes Tom Keen and his child out of the country?
逃出我的视线
Out of my sight?
我不认识什么汤姆·基恩
I don't know any Tom Keen.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
别这样 求你了
Stop, please.
在那么多有私人飞机的人里
Of all the people with a private air fleet,
基恩只是碰巧选了你的飞机吗
Keen just picks your name out of a hat?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我还以为
I was under the impression
是你要我安排航♥班♥的
arranging this flight is exactly what you wanted.
为什么你会这么想
Why in God's name would you think that?
红魔 我从没做过任何对不起你的事
Red, I would never do anything to upset you.
卡普兰来找我的时候 我还以为
I just assumed when Kaplan came to see me,
她是代表你来的
she was coming on your behalf.
-卡普兰 -一切都是她安排的
- Kaplan. - She made all the arrangements.
她手里有你那个朋友
She had all the documentation
和他女儿的所有相关材料
for your friend and his daughter.
我只是按她说的做了
I just did what she asked.
雷蒙德 我很抱歉
Raymond, I'm sorry.
我不准备说你什么 凯特
I have nothing for you, Kate.
没有关于忠诚的说教
No parables about loyalty,
也不用华丽的辞藻来描述
no florid speeches of trust belied,
我的错信 你的欺骗与背板
deception, treachery,
和你虚假的虔诚
or false devotion.
我只是很失落
I'm simply too bereft.
可以这么说
It will have to suffice to say...
如果问我谁会背叛我 我会想尽这世界上
I would name every human being on the planet before you
所有人的名字 也不会想到你
if asked who might betray me.
-雷蒙德 -我知道你做了什么
- Raymond -- - I know what you've done.
我知道你在我不知情的情况下帮助汤姆
I know you helped Tom and Agnes leave the country
和艾格尼斯离开了美国
without my knowledge.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
你想知道什么 雷蒙德
What do you want to know, Raymond?
看我是否有歉意
If I'm sorry?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉你从一开始
I'm sorry you weren't more honest with Elizabeth
就没有对伊丽莎白坦白
from the beginning.
我很抱歉因为你太想了解她
I'm sorry you wanted to know her so desperately
而说服你自己我们能护她安全
that you convinced yourself we could keep her safe.
我不能坐视不管
I couldn't sit back
看着你对艾格尼斯犯下同样的错
and watch you make the same mistake with Agnes.
我没有背叛你
I didn't betray you.
我做了自己一直以来所做的事 保护你
I did what I've always done -- protected you...
不过这次是保护你不受你自己的伤害
this time, from yourself.
-你错了 -我不会告诉你他们在哪
- You're wrong. - I won't tell you where they are.
你不明白 凯特
You don't understand, Kate.
我知道他们在哪 亚历山大·柯克也知道
I know where they are, and so does Alexander Kirk.
-柯克 -他追踪了汤姆
- Kirk? - He was tracking Tom.
他知道他们在古巴
He knows they're in Cuba.
我们说话这会儿他正飞往古巴
He's flying there as we speak.
-不会吧 -把地址给我
- No. - I need an address.
我知道你心里为她着想
I know you had her best interests at heart,
你想保护她
that you were trying to protect her,
但现在 艾格尼斯因为你身处险境
but now, because of you, Agnes is in grave danger.
不只是艾格尼斯
Not just Agnes.
你来了
You made it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她真美
Oh, she's beautiful.
和她妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表