in both advising the President and shielding him.
你们会背着他做很多事
You do many things he doesn't want to know about.
我可以告诉你
And I can tell you the President
总统不会想知道我掌握的有关哈尔西恩的情报的
doesn't want to know about what I have in store for Halcyon.
秘社否认了和所罗门的关系 和基恩讲和了
The Cabal disavowed Solomon and made peace with Keen.
这与我们无关
We had nothing to do with this.
伊丽莎白·基恩本来不会被陈年旧事所纠缠
Elizabeth Keen was well hidden from the demons of her past
直到你们对付她
until you went after her,
直到你们昭告天下她就是玛莎·罗斯托娃
until you told the world she was Masha Rostova.
你们让她成为了靶子
You put a target on her back
再请别人痛下杀手
and invited someone to take a shot.
别挑战我的耐心 劳雷尔
Do not try my patience, Laurel.
在这件事上 我没什么耐心
On this topic, I have perilously little of it.
什么工作
What's the job?
阿曼达·毕格罗一成不变
Amanda Bigelow is a creature of habit.
她每天午餐总会去相同的咖啡店
She goes to the same coffee shop every day for lunch,
带着电脑
laptop in hand.
你只要接近她就可以
All you need to do is get close to her.
你包里有一个叫做无线数据包嗅探器的装置
You'll have a device called a wireless packet sniffer.
它可以复♥制♥她的电脑
It has the ability to mirror her computer.
这个嗅探器看上去就像一个移♥动♥热点装置
The sniffer looks like a mobile hotspot,
所以你只要把它放在桌上就行
so just set it out on the table,
剩下的就交给我吧
and I'll do the rest.
真是太谢谢你了 伙计
Thanks a lot, man.
你这通电♥话♥一打让目标注意到我了
You just alerted the target to my presence.
你把嗅探器拿出来了没 我没搜到信♥号♥♥
Are you set up? I'm not getting anything.
拿出来了
I'm set up.
你坐在离目标多远的地方
How far away?
差不多六米左右
Maybe 20 feet.
好吧 靠近一点
Okay, get closer.
好了 我现在就坐在她边上
All right, I'm sitting right next to her.
这是离她最近的位置了
I cannot get any closer.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
我搜不到她电脑的信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting any signal from her computer.
计划中止 中止
Abort. Abort.
你是说"中止"吗
Did you say "abort"?
别计较这些了 我们要想个新计划
Uh, whatever. Just -- We need a new plan.
这里空调的风都开得很大
They're all drafty.
你说什么
What's that?
我看见你一直在换座位
I saw you switch tables.
你不想坐在风口下面的话
You're trying to get away from the vents,
这个位置是最佳选择
this is the best spot.
你可以坐我边上
You're welcome to join me.
那很...
Oh, that's, uh...
我很乐意 但刚才是工作上的电♥话♥
Oh, I'd love that, but it was work calling,
我得回公♥司♥了
so I should get back to the office.
太可惜了
That's unfortunate.
是挺可惜的
It is unfortunate.
你叫什么名字 我叫雷吉
What's your name? I'm Reggie.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你打给我的时候我正和斯科蒂在一起
I was in with Scottie when you called.
她让我告诉你 公♥司♥的全部资源
She wants you to know the company's full resources
都任你使用
are at your disposal.
需要我们做什么
How can we help?
我一直很喜欢你 布拉德
I've always liked you, Brad.
你清楚这一点对我来说很重要
It's important to me that you know that.
听到你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
-有位白宫的粉丝总是一件好事 -是的
- Always nice to have a fan in the White House. - You do.
可惜今天把你叫来
Unfortunately, my job at the White House
和我在白宫的工作无关
has nothing to do with why you're here.
我不太明白你的意思
I don't understand.
是我请你过来的
You're here at my invitation.
不 不 不 布拉德利 不用起身
No, no, no. Please, Bradley, stay seated.
这又不是正式会面
This is an informal meeting.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
当然知道
Yes, of course.
我不知道你们俩互相认识
I didn't realize you two were acquainted.
的确
Oh, my, yes.
劳雷尔这人油滑得很
Laurel's as crooked as a dog's hind leg.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
找我来有什么事
About what?
如果是为了基恩探员的话
If this is about Agent Keen,
教堂里发生的一切
what happened at the church,
与我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with that.
我的朋友和亲人在那起事件中丧命
Friends and loved ones are dead.
我要和斯科蒂好好聊一聊
I need to speak with Scottie about the matter.
我给她留了消息 她无视了我
I sent her a message. She ignored it.
她害怕了
She's scared.
如果连斯科蒂这样心狠手辣的人
Can be a terrible thing for all
都害怕了 这件事恐怕就很严重了
when someone as ruthless as Scottie gets scared.
我要你替我传话给她 布拉德利
I need you to reach her for me, Bradley.
我相信你一定能把话带到的
I trust you would get through to her.
我要她重视这件事
I need her to pay attention to this.
我明白了
I understand.
相信我 雷丁顿先生 没几个人
Believe me, Mr. Reddington, there are very few people
比得上我在斯科蒂心里的地位
that Scottie pays better attention to than me.
是的 全靠你了
Yes, I'm counting on that.
天啊 饿死我了
God, I'm starving.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我们明天会袭击多处设施
We'll be hitting various facilities,
但我希望你带队负责
but I want you to spearhead the main operation
在阿姆斯特丹港的主要行动
at the Port of Amsterdam tomorrow.
时间不太充裕
That's not a lot of lead time.
石油在油轮上吗
Is the oil on a tanker?
油罐在货运集装箱里
Barrels loaded into cargo containers.
-这样不会引人注目 -太糟了
- Less conspicuous. - That's too bad.
我还没炸沉过船呢
I never got to sink a ship before.
你要带多少人
How big a team will you need?
小部队就好 我和一个转移团队就够了
I'd keep it small. Just me and a transport crew.
弄个小炸♥弹♥ 点燃石油就大功告成了
Single charge, let the oil do the work for me.
有多糟
How bad?
他杀了布拉德·克拉克
He killed Brad Clark.
这封信被钉在他的尸体上
This was pinned to his body.
你看上去很害怕
You look frightened.
害怕是正常的
You should be.
红
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
这件事吗 别理它
About this? Nothing.
你知道雷丁顿不会善罢甘休的
Reddington's not gonna stop, you know.
我们也不会
Neither are we.
你有你的任务 行动吧
You have your assignments. Go do them.
苏珊·哈格里夫手下有个通缉犯
Susan Hargrave has a wanted fugitive on her payroll.
据传你手下也有
Rumor has it so do you.
也没人签发逮捕令抓你啊
Nobody's issuing a warrant for your arrest.
马蒂亚斯·所罗门组织人马攻击了我的队伍
Matias Solomon coordinated the assault on my team
并且最终导致了伊丽莎白·基恩的死
that resulted in the death of Elizabeth Keen.
你怎么知道所罗门不是自行行动的
How do you know Solomon wasn't working on his own?
跟苏珊·哈格里夫一起的男人叫本杰明·斯托德
The man with Susan Hargrave is Benjamin Stalder.
拍下这张照片一小时后
An hour after this photo was taken,
所罗门和他的手下企图绑♥架♥他
Solomon and his team attempted to abduct him.
她跟他见面 然后又想绑♥架♥他 图什么
She met with him, then tried to abduct him? Why?
为了一张逮捕令
For the purposes of a warrant,
重点在于她确实做了
all that matters is that she did.
我只想多了解一些细节
I'm simply trying to dot the "I's" and cross the "T's."
别跟我来这套严谨律师的把戏 罗德尼
Spare me the scrupulous-lawyer routine, Rodney.
咱们俩是老相识
We go back way too far for that.
我只是需要合理根据
I'm just looking for probable cause.
谁找过你
Who got to you?
司法部长 白宫 谁
The A.G.? The White House? Who?
我的探员 我的朋友
My agent, my friend
因为苏珊·哈格里夫而死
is dead because of Susan Hargrave.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表