is gonna get him closer to clearing Keen's name?
你觉得他有家人吗
Do you think he has a family?
-莉兹 -他会死的
- Lizzy. - He's gonna die.
-别说了 -你看到那家医院了
- Don't. - You saw that hospital.
他们不可能有当值的胸外科医生
They wouldn't have a thoracic surgeon on call.
他们必须把他转送到别的县治疗
They'd have to medivac him to a different county.
你说得没错
You're right.
在爱荷华州的费尔菲尔德 胸外科医生非常少见
Thoracic surgeons would be very rare in Fairfield, Iowa.
这说明什么
What does that tell you?
集中注意力
Focus.
还有谁在费尔菲尔德非常少见
Who else would be rare in Fairfield?
从事转基因的病毒学家
A virologist who specializes in GMOs.
所以伊莱·马奇特上哪儿找的
So, where did Eli Matchett find one?
我们从科斯塔那拿来的文件...
The documents we got from Costa --
就是他从弗地安特偷的
the ones he stole from Verdiant.
上面描述了一个特别研发项目
They were talking about a special development project --
创世纪
Genesis.
以及今早在收割者农场的爱德华多
And Eduardo this morning at the Segadores farm.
他说弗地安特在银脊的某个仓库中
He said Verdiant was working on some top-secret R&D
研究绝密项目
at a warehouse in Silver Ridge.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
雷斯勒探员说不定还是有点用的
That Agent Ressler may be of some use after all.
可能发现嫌犯 待命
Possible suspect sighted. Stand by.
发现嫌犯
Suspect sighted!
往北去了
Headed north!
拦下他
Head him off!
打完了吗
You boys about finished?
他是你的了
He's all yours.
我是雷斯勒
Ressler.
我刚收到一份
I just received a cache
弗地安特内部研究档案的备份
of internal research documents from Verdiant.
他们可绝对不希望这种东西泄露出去
Definitely not the kind of stuff they'd want out there.
怎么收到的 哪里发过来的
Got them how? Where'd they come from?
这就是让我没法理解的地方
That's the crazy part.
是通过传真通道发过来的
They came in on the fax hard line.
我觉得是基恩探员发的
I think from Agent Keen.
我觉得她希望我们去搜索银脊的一间
I think she wants us to search a Verdiant warehouse
弗地安特的仓库
in Silver Ridge.
-为什么 -你准备好了吗
- Why? - Are you sitting down?
因为你绝对不敢相信
Because you are not gonna believe this.
我不明白 为什么延迟了
I don't understand. What's the delay?
那你到底知道些什么
What exactly do you know?
这绝对无法接受
That's unacceptable.
随时向我通报
Get me an update.
天哪
My God.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
You're Raymond Reddington.
你是苏珊·汉诺威
And you're Susan Hanover.
弗地安特工业的首席技术官
Chief Technology Officer at Verdiant Industries.
以及秘社的托儿
And corporate shill for the Cabal.
来吧 让孩子自己玩吧
Come on. Why don't we let the boy play?
我有一些坏消息 苏珊
I have some bad news, Susan.
你帮助伊莱·马奇特研制的病毒
The virus you helped Eli Matchett create
已经被控制住了
has been contained.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得你知道
Oh, I think you do.
我以为伊莱·马奇特是弗地安特最大的对头
See, I thought Eli Matchett was Verdiant's greatest enemy.
我以为他离开收割者
I assumed he left Los Segadores
是因为他的想法更为激进
because he wanted to be even more radical,
但其实不是这样 对吗 苏珊
but that's not true, is it, Susan?
其实他是被你的公♥司♥雇佣的
The truth is he was co-opted by your company.
你们雇他袭击公♥司♥
You paid him attack that facility.
你们让他偷走数据
You wanted him to steal that data.
太离谱了
That's outrageous.
我也是这么认为的
Oh, well, we certainly agree on that.
你给他提供他所需的一切东西
You provided him with everything he needed,
包括那位合成病毒的科学家
including the scientist who synthesized the virus.
好了
Okay.
-请你离开 -坐下 苏珊
- That's enough. - Sit down, Susan.
咱们就不要给孩子留下♥阴♥影了
Let's not make a scene in front of the boy.
你说的这个病毒
This virus you're talking about.
我们为什么要制♥造♥它
Why would we do that?
为什么要摧毁我们自己的产品
Why destroy our own product?
或许你已经有解药了
Perhaps you were willing to create this disease
所以才想制♥造♥这种病毒
because you already possess the cure.
相当高明
It's ingenious.
雇个疯子去释放这个灾难性的病毒
Hire a madman to unleash a catastrophic threat,
然后只需慢慢等待整个世界开始恐慌
and then wait just long enough for the world to panic.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
为了钱 苏珊
For the money, Susan.
这样 你和你的公♥司♥就能在恰当的时机
So you and your company could come rushing in
迅速投放新的产品
with a new product at the perfect time,
在这场毁灭性的灾难中 以高价向人们提供
a seed immune to the devastating scourge
能对这种病毒免疫的种子
and available, of course, at a much higher price.
你不能证明你所说的
You can't prove that.
我可以
Oh, but I can.
我知道你们的"创世纪项目"
I know about the Genesis Project.
现在 联调局也知道了
By now, so do the FBI.
虽然这样说有些自我吹嘘的嫌疑
At the risk of sounding immodest,
但是我在他们头号♥通缉犯的名单上
I'm on their most-wanted list.
是他们最想抓住的人
Number one with a bullet.
他们来这里抓我
They came here looking for me.
不幸的是 他们找到的
Unfortunately for you, what they found
却是无数弗地安特的内部文件
were dozens of internal Verdiant documents
跟着这些线索他们就能找到你在银脊的仓库
which will lead them to your warehouse in Silver Ridge,
不用我说你也知道 他们会在那里找到什么
and I don't need to tell you what they'll find inside.
满满一仓库的新种子
A stockpile of new seed waiting to be sold
等待被销入这个处在灾难边缘的绝望世界
to a desperate world on the verge of calamity.
在这个过程中
You would've made a fortune
你不仅能大赚一笔 还会被人视为英雄
and looked like heroes in the process.
我就知道马奇特信不过
I knew Matchett was a mistake.
从没见过这个人
Never met the man.
但我也不会过于苛责他
Wouldn't judge him too harshly, though.
他抓住了这个能给世界带来恐惧的机会
He seized his chance to terrify the world,
差点就因为在全世界的每一块地里
shine one glorious spotlight on the dangers
播下同样的种子而变得举世瞩目
of planting the same seed in fields all over the globe.
科技发展 害人不浅
Progress. It's a bitch.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我来这里是想让你
I came here to ask you
给你的朋友 也就是主管 带个话
to deliver a message to your friend, the Director.
这还只是开始 直到他的人意识到
This is only the beginning, and I won't stop
他们唯一的出路
until his own people realize
就是还伊丽莎白·基恩清白
that their only way forward is to exonerate Elizabeth Keen
同时把主管交到我手上
and to leave the Director to me.
麻烦你
Please.
告诉他我来了
Tell him I'm coming.
弗地安特员工的逮捕令已经批下来了
The Verdiant arrest warrants are coming through.
正在被执行中
They're being executed now.
还有一件事
There's something else.
收到消息说莉斯今天早些时候朝一名卧底开了枪
We just got word Liz shot an undercover cop earlier today.
什么
What?
发生什么了
What happened?
我不确定 细节部分还在了解
I'm not sure. The details are still coming in.
不过那个人应该能活下来
But it does look like the guy's gonna make it.
我朝一个警♥察♥开了枪
I shot a cop.
是的
Yes, you did.
我还杀了美国司法部部长
And killed the Attorney General of the United States.
是的
Yes.
当你迈出那一步
And when you did that...
你已经跨过了一扇门
you crossed a threshold,
离开了你的世界 进入我的世界
leaving your world, entering mine.
从现在起 不幸的事会找上你 莉兹
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表