天啊
Oh, my God.
你泄露了鲁夫特里伯协议
You released the Luftreiber Contract,
现在德国人拒绝合作
and now the Germans are refusing to cooperate.
我是为了拯救一个女人的生命
I did it to save a woman's life.
现在却要死更多人
And now many more may die.
我不是在幸灾乐祸 但我早就跟你说过了
I don't mean to gloat, but boy, did I tell you so.
你知道港口的所有安保情况吧
You know everything there is to know about port security.
是的 但这跟港口安保情况无关
Yes, but this isn't about port security.
而是一起佛罗里达的货车盗窃案
It's about cargo theft in Florida.
算你走运 哈罗德 我在很多方面都有关系
Luckily for you, Harold, I poke my thumb in many pies.
这可是一条大鱼
This one is particularly profitable,
所以我已经联♥系♥了几个人
so I've associated myself with some of the players.
你联♥系♥的人能找到那辆车吗
Can your associates find the truck?
他们的方式非常简单粗暴
Their methods are breathtakingly simple --
在货车箱中放入他们自己的跟踪设备
Place their own tracking devices on cargo containers,
跟着他们离开港口
track them out of the port,
趁他们毫无防备的时候攻击他们
and attack them when they're most vulnerable.
没错 他们能帮你找到那辆车
Yes, they can help find your truck.
问题在于 他们为什么要帮你
The question is -- why on earth they would want to.
因为这是爱国之人该做的事
Because it's their patriotic duty.
他们是墨西哥人
They're Mexicans.
让他们帮忙 算我欠你的
Get them to help, and I'll owe you.
当然算了
Yes, you will.
联调局 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
快点
Come on!
联调局
FBI!
上 上
Go! Go!
跪在地上 把你的手放在脑后
Get on your knees. Put your hands behind your head.
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 没事了
Donald Ressler, FBI. Everything's okay.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
这是你父亲的账目吗
Is this your father's ledger?
好 跟我来
Okay, come with me.
贾斯汀·范赞特 美国海军陆战队
Justin Van Zandt. USMC.
在阿富汗服役时表现突出
Served with distinction in Afghanistan --
获过一枚铜星勋章和一枚紫心勋章
a bronze star and a purple heart.
现在沦为绑♥架♥犯
And now kidnapping.
为什么
Why?
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
今天我们可不提供人身保护
Habeas corpus isn't on the menu today,
只要涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥就别想拿这个当挡箭牌
not when we're dealing with matters of national security.
你为谁干活
So, who do you work for?
抓你的人曾经是海军陆战队队员
The men who took you were former marines.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不 我不知道
No, I-I didn't.
他们的个人资料表明抓你的人
Nothing in their file suggests that the men who took you
都没有能力渗透你父亲的行动
had the ability to penetrate your father's operation.
你知道他们可能是在为谁干活吗
Do you have any idea who they might be working for?
他们在国外遇到的人
Someone they met overseas?
抱歉 我实在帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
罗斯 如果我们找不到
Rose, if we can't find the person responsible
要抓你的人 就无法确保你的安全
for taking you, we cannot guarantee your safety.
我父亲知道你找到我了吗
Does my father know you found me?
知道
Yes.
他正在赶来的路上
He's on his way here right now.
别撑了 范赞特
Come on, Van Zandt.
我们知道你和你的搭档只是干活儿的
We know you and your partner were just the muscle.
谁雇了你们
Who hired you?
我们知道你们关系非常密切
We know how close the two of you were.
我们不知道的是你为什么要保护
What we don't know is why you're protecting the man
害他丧命的人
responsible for his death.
你对他开枪
You shot him.
没错
Yeah.
我很生气
I'm angry about that.
我生气某人从战争英雄变成了绑♥架♥犯
I'm angry that somebody turned a war hero into a kidnapper,
让我不得不对他开枪
put him into a position where I had to shoot him.
我生气他的朋友还不交代
I'm angry at his friend for not giving up
造成这一切的那个混♥蛋♥是谁
the son of a bitch that made that happen.
本不该是这样
This wasn't supposed to happen.
那你何不告诉我们本该怎样
Why don't you tell us what was supposed to happen?
我告诉他了我们不需要枪
I told him we didn't need guns.
他觉得那能更让人们相信
He thought it would help sell it.
相信什么
Help sell what?
相信我们想伤害她
That we were trying to hurt her,
实际上我们是为了帮她
when all we were trying to do was help her.
帮谁
Help who?
罗斯
Rose.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
听着 我很感谢你们找到我
Look, I'm grateful you guys found me,
但我开始感觉
but I'm starting to feel
我有点像嫌犯
a little bit like a suspect here.
挺准
How fitting.
你哥哥都交代了
Your brother came clean.
你想解释一下为什么要绑♥架♥自己吗
You want to explain why you kidnapped yourself?
基恩找到货运卡车了
Keen located the cargo truck.
正往纽约市去 你们尽快动身
It's headed for New York City. You need to roll out now.
好了 I-95公路已封
Okay, we are go. I-95 is shut down,
目标正靠近绕行路线
and the target is approaching our detour.
很好 他开进出口匝道了
Yes. He's taking the off-ramp.
我们开在前面 看得很清楚
We're in front. We got a clean visual.
车内有两人
Two targets in the cab.
我该怎么称呼你
What should I call you --
白♥痴♥男友还是蠢蛋老公
My idiot boyfriend or my idiot husband?
你不能永远生我的气
You can't stay angry at me forever.
走着瞧
Watch me.
我早让你去修
I told you take it in.
我早就说该换辆新车了
I told you that we needed a new car!
你只需要开到店里去就行了
All you had to do was take it into the shop!
抱歉 不好意思 能帮帮我们吗
I'm sorry. Excuse me. Could you help us?
货物运输
我老公就是个白♥痴♥
My husband is a complete idiot.
-别动 -别动
- Freeze. - Don't move!
击中目标
Targets are down.
掩护
Cover!
干得漂亮 简直是天生的婊♥子♥
Nice job. Almost like being a bitch comes naturally.
阿兰姆 听得见吗
Aram, are you there?
在 听得一清二楚
Uh, yeah. Hearing every word.
货物运输
把车都弄走
Get these vehicles out of here.
长官 情况棘手
Sir, we have a serious situation.
遇上麻烦了
We got a problem.
总部请派拆弹小组增援
Headquarters, expedite the bomb squad.
设立防护带
We're gonna need a perimeter set up,
疏散该区域
evacuation around our location.
这可不妙
Oh, no. This is no good.
怎么了 有什么问题
What? What is it? What's wrong?
炸♥弹♥已启动
The bomb has been activated.
只剩不到两分钟
We have less than two minutes.
好 那个 拆弹队
Um, okay, well, uh, I'm told the bomb squad
十二分钟后才到
won't be there for 12.
阿兰姆 我这就发给你炸♥弹♥组件的照片
Aram, I'm sending you a photo of the component parts now.
两分钟连疏散都来不及
Two minutes isn't nearly enough time to evacuate.
我们不打算疏散
We're not going to evacuate.
我们要拆除它
We're gonna disarm this thing,
需要你来带我们弄
and we need you to walk us through it.
眼前是倒计时引爆器
We are looking at a timed detonator,
约有二十桶催化剂
about 20 barrels of accelerant --
硝酸铵和燃油
ammonium nitrate and fuel oil.
还剩一分四十五秒
We got about a minute and 45 seconds left.
那可没什么帮助
Uh, okay. That's not helping.
好 有四颗电池
All right, there are four batteries.
要把它们都解除
We need to disable all four.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表