I think you're lying.
好吧 那你可以不帮我
Fine, then. Don't help.
可如果这样的话
But if you don't
一旦我们在波恩的朋友知道了你不听命令
and our friends in Bonn learn of your insubordination,
我觉得他们不会很高兴的
I don't think they're gonna be very pleased.
好吧 告诉我你知道些什么
Okay. Tell me what you know.
水管漏水 缺少扶手
Plumbing leak, missing handrails.
扶手 扶手
Handrails? Handrails?!
电线裸♥露♥ 无执照承包商
Exposed wiring, unlicensed subcontractor.
-你们得停工 -行啊 你让我们停工
- You're shut down. - Okay, fine. You shut us down.
我就去告你 让你赔偿损失
I will sue you for losses,
你个浑身酒气的混♥蛋♥
you beer-swilling frostback!
-丽莎 -我知道 我毁了所有的惊喜
- Lisa? - I know, I know. I ruined the whole damn thing.
可是有很多决定得让她来做
But there were too many decisions to make without her.
毕竟这是她的餐厅
After all, it is her restaurant.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
麦克斯一直在没日没夜地
Max has been working night and day
重新装♥修♥这个地方
to get this place fixed up.
你上了那么多课 花了那么多时间
All those classes, the hours you spent
来学习做美味的果馅饼 松脆饼
perfecting your tarts, your... crumpets.
他不止一次
If he told me once,
跟我说过
he told me a thousand times
整个蒙特利尔的人都应该
you should be feeding all of Montreal
来你的餐厅吃饭
in your own restaurant.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
我们可以做泡芙 还可以供应周日的早午餐
We could do puff pastries. Oh, and a little Sunday brunch.
还有你很喜欢的那些小茶点
And those little tea cakes that you love!
我需要一整天连续施工不被打扰
I need one day working 'round the clock with no interruptions.
然后 这地方就是你的了
After that, the place is yours.
你是谁
Who are you?
帮你实现她的梦想的人
The man who's gonna help you make her dreams come true.
很聪明
Clever.
但除非我们找到安德拉斯·哈尔米
But none of it's gonna matter
否则这一切都没意义
unless we get Andras Halmi.
波士顿 马萨诸塞州
克里斯潘·克兰德尔
Crispin Crandall.
等等 你们无权进...
Wait. You don't have authority to go --
这是一张突击搜查令
That's a no-knock warrant.
拿起电♥话♥ 给你老板打过去
Get on the phone. Call your boss.
告诉他联调局要跟克里斯潘·克兰德尔谈谈
Tell him the FBI needs to talk with Crispin Crandall.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
我们自己去搞清楚
We're not gonna wait to find out.
我要跟查理·沃肯斯谈谈
I want to talk to Charlie Volkens.
你知道自己在哪吗 老兄
You got any idea where you are, sport?
你知道这里是干什么的吗
You know what we do here?
亚瑟·萨顿
Asher Sutton.
他跟这件事没有关系
He has nothing to do with this.
有关系
Oh, yeah, he does.
今晚偏就有关系
Tonight he does.
给你俩留了场内的好位子
You two got ringside seats.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
你没必要伤害他
You don't have to hurt him.
我不会伤害任何人的
Oh, I ain't got to hurt anybody.
这种事交给你做就好
That, I leave to you.
你们俩是今晚的压轴戏
You boys are top of the card tonight.
没有规则
No Queensbury rules.
不限回合
Unlimited rounds.
赢家可以得到一切
Winner takes... everything.
克兰德尔人体冷冻公♥司♥是一家
Crandall Cryonics is a legitimate firm
专门研究人体冷冻技术的合法公♥司♥
that specializes in cryogenic preservation.
这技术更多的是一种希望 而非科学
It's more hope than science,
但其忠实信徒认为
but true believers think it's possible
可以通过冷藏♥人♥体来暂缓疾病和死亡
to freeze the human body, suspend death and disease
这样这些病人就有可能
so that patients might be reanimated and cured
等未来科技进步了再被复活并治愈
when new technology is developed in the future.
根据这家公♥司♥的记录
According to the company's records,
失踪的那些科学家一个都不在这里
none of the missing scientists are here.
这些冷柜里的病人都是签过合法合同的
The Dewars contain patients with legally binding contracts.
如果他们不在这里 那会在哪里呢
Well, if they're not here, then where are they?
就算员工知情 他们也不愿意说
If the employees know, they're not saying,
而且我们也没法去问克兰德尔
and we can't question Crandall.
为什么 就因为他是亿万富翁吗
Why? Because he's a billionaire?
因为他住在飞机上 而飞机在空中补给燃料
Because he lives on a plane, which he refuels in the air.
等等 你是说他从不着陆吗
Wait -- what? He doesn't land?
据联邦航♥空♥局的记录
According to the FAA,
在过去三年里他只降落过三十次
he's landed 30 times in the past three years.
每次降落日期刚巧都跟绑♥架♥案日期吻合
Each time coincided with the date of an abduction.
他本来计划今天要着陆的
He was scheduled to land today
但是在不到一小时前取消了
but scrubbed it less than an hour
就在我们救了安娜·尼霍夫之后
after we prevented Anna Neehoff from being taken.
他是冲着她来的 和其他被绑♥架♥的人一样
He was coming for her -- like the others.
那架飞机就像是一个方舟
This plane is an ark.
或者说监狱
Or a jail.
要把三十六个人强制关在上面可不是件易事
It can't be easy keeping 36 people against their will.
如果他们被冷冻了就好办了
It is if they're frozen.
不 那是架空客A380
Um, no. It's an A 380.
绝对有足够的空间建个移♥动♥实验室
Definitely big enough to contain a mobile lab
并储存多具尸体
and store multiple corpses.
博士
Doctor.
我们的加油机似乎出了点问题
It appears we have an issue with our fuel tanker.
行程稍有变动
A small change in schedule.
但不用担心
But fear not.
一旦事态被控制下来
Once everything is under control,
我们就会很快为你进行手术
we'll move ahead with your procedure posthaste.
别乱跑哦
Don't go anywhere.
我们觉得我们知道
We think we know
那些被绑♥架♥的人发生了什么事
what happened to the people who were abducted.
你们找到哈尔米了吗
You found Halmi?
受害者们被一个叫克里斯潘·克兰德尔的
The victims were cryogenically frozen
疯子富豪用人体冷冻技术给冷冻了
by some nutjob billionaire named Crispin Crandall.
-冷冻 -是的
- Frozen? - Yeah.
他把他们藏在哪儿
Where is he keeping them?
他的飞机上
In his jet --
一个永不着陆的移♥动♥冷柜
some flying icebox that never touches down.
他有架空中加油机
He has a refueling tanker.
现在没了 我们对加油机下了禁飞令
Not anymore. We grounded it.
很好 这正是我需要的
Excellent. That's all I need.
给爱德华打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们需要飞机
Ring Edward. Tell him we need the jet.
我们要去拜访一下克里斯潘·克兰德尔爵士
We're gonna pay a little visit to Sir Crispin Crandall.
克里斯潘·克兰德尔 我以为他死了
Crispin Crandall? I thought he was dead.
不 他活得很好 而且看起来我们这个
No, he's very much alive, and it seems he's responsible
国际人才绑♥架♥案就是他干的
for our international brain drain.
哈尔米在他手里
He has Halmi.
但他也有大♥麻♥烦 我也许能帮上忙...
But he also has a big problem I may be able to alleviate...
联调局
The FBI.
这案子是你给他们的
You gave them this case.
现在我要收回
And now I'm taking it away.
克兰德尔正飞向一个陷阱
Crandall is flying into a trap.
他需要个地方让飞机着陆
He needs somewhere to land his Spruce Goose.
好了 各位
Okay, people.
那架飞机降落之前 我们还有六十七分钟
We have 67 minutes before that plane drops out of the sky.
给我定位 马上
I need a location -- now.
长官 看看这个
Sir? Take a look at this.
找到他了
We found him.
国安局卫星发现一架A380客机正在往
NSA satellite picked up an A380 descending
哈利法克斯[加拿大]外的一个地区机场飞去
on course for a regional airstrip outside Halifax.
我们的飞机已经在待命了
The plane's waiting.
我在路上通知加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥
I'll notify RCMP on the way.
目标要去匹兹堡
Target is headed for Pittsburgh.
联调局呢
And the FBI?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表