Your turn, chief.
别这么急
Not so fast.
把你的裤腿拉起来 右边那只
Lift your pant leg up. The right one.
看看袜子里有什么
Let's see what's in the sock.
我得告诉他们点什么 他们逼我的
I had to give them something. They made me.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough!
把手举起来 面向墙
Raise your hands! Face to the wall!
你没必要打我这么狠
You didn't have to hit me that hard.
之前不是这么说的
That wasn't part of the plan.
拿上他的枪
Get his weapon.
等等
Wait.
喂
Hello?
抱歉 那个...
Hi. I'm sorry. Is...
是你 找那个男的
It's you. Calling for the guy.
是的
Y-yeah.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他一直在等你电♥话♥
He was hoping you'd call.
他让我把这个号♥码给你
He wanted me to give you this number.
莉兹
Lizzy?
多少
What is it?
555-0123.
等他来的时候 需不需要我...
When he comes back, do you want me to...
灯神那边怎么了
What happened with the Djinn?
我们追踪你到了仓库
We tracked you to the warehouse,
但后来你离开了 而信♥号♥♥却出城了
but then you were gone and the tracking signal left the city.
她有保镖 所以我没法问她秘社的事
She had guards, so I couldn't ask her about the Cabal.
我跟她说了我的事 可是她不相信我
I gave her the story, but she didn't believe I was being honest.
她想知道我的真实幻想
She wanted to know my real fantasy.
然后呢
So.
我什么都没说
Well, I didn't say anything.
我把追踪器放到她鞋子上了
I put the bug on her shoe.
你的幻想是什么
What is your fantasy?
从我记事起我就幻想同一件事
It's been the same thing for as long as I can remember.
跟我丈夫一起在公园里散步
I'm walking in a park with my husband.
在我们俩中间是我们的女儿
In between us is our little girl.
我牵着她的手
I'm holding her hand in mine...
永远不放开
and I never let go.
多亏了你的随机应变
Thanks to your shoe switcheroo,
我们现在知道灯神的地址了
apparently we have an address for the Djinn.
你好 你妈妈在家吗
Hi, there. Is your mommy home?
你不是灯神
You're not the Djinn.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看分类广♥告♥
Looking at the classifieds.
"出♥售♥大号♥吹口"
"Tuba mouthpiece for sale"?
这个号♥码能帮我们找到雷丁顿
The number will lead us to Reddington.
谢了 我就想听到这个
Thanks. All I wanted to hear.
天哪
Oh, my God!
你们跟踪了我
You followed me.
灯神的名字是什么
What's the Djinn's name?
这就是你们来找我的原因吗
Is that why you came to me?
让我说出灯神的身份
So that I'd give up the Djinn?
我不会说的
I won't do that.
先不说灯神的事
Let's forget about the Djinn for a moment.
我更想了解你的事 爱丽丝
I'd be more intrigued to hear about you, Alice.
我肯定你有很多故事可讲
I'm sure you have a story to tell.
我可喜欢听故事了
I love stories.
我以前在展会工作
I used to work the convention circuit,
穿着高跟鞋和超短裙站在豪车旁
standing next to supercars all day in heels and short shorts.
作为品牌代言人
As a brand ambassador,
我的工作是回答问题 然后推销产品
you're trained to answer questions and push product.
灯神通过一家经纪公♥司♥找到了我
The Ddjinn found me through an agency I work with.
大部分客户都是男人 他们喜欢美女
Most of our clients are men. They enjoy a little eye candy.
刚开始的时候
When I started,
灯神给我写好了每一句要说的话
the Djinn scripted every word I said,
不过我可能比较擅长看透人心
but I guess I had a knack for reading people,
知道他们的欲望
knowing their desires.
之后 每次任务都是我出面
In time, I became the face of the operation.
我觉得帮人实现幻想是非常赚钱的
I imagine selling fantasies is a very profitable business,
可很显然你挣得并不多
one you are clearly not profiting from.
你都不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
车道上的路虎
The Range Rover in the driveway,
那些钻石耳环 鞋子
those diamond earrings, your shoes --
你的欲望显然超出了实际
Your aspirations clearly exceed your reality.
我一直在准备退出
I've been preparing to quit.
我的钱够用了
I have more than enough money.
都是谎言 亲爱的
Lies on top of pretense, my dear.
你还没退出是因为你享受这种掌控力
You haven't quit because you enjoy the power.
这没什么好羞耻的
There's no shame in that.
我看起来像是觉得羞耻吗
Do I look ashamed?
不 你不像
No, you do not.
看起来我们都很擅长看透人心 真有趣
It appears we're all good at reading people. What fun.
但是爱丽丝 我觉得你没意识到
But, Alice, I don't think you see
有个机会能让我们彼此
that we have an opportunity here
都能美梦成真
to make both of our fantasies come true.
我想你的能力早已超越了灯神这个中间人
The Djinn is a middleman I believe you've outgrown.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name.
把你对他的了解都告诉我 我来帮你除掉他
Tell me all about him, and I'll get him out of your way.
你就可以开创自己的生意
You can launch your own operation.
或许能比现在的商业模式更积极乐观
Maybe one that's a little more optimistic and constructive
更富有建设性一些
than the present business model.
我甚至都已经为你准备好第一位客户了
I even have your first client all lined up.
所以 告诉我灯神的事吧
So, this Djinn -- tell me.
这是你胸腔塌陷的感觉
That's your chest collapsing. That feeling?
接下去就会是窒息
Asphyxiation will be next.
你的痛苦就快要结束了
Your suffering is almost over.
真希望我的痛苦也能如此
I wish the same could be said for mine.
我是不得已而为之
I did what I had to...
我是为了让你活下来
to keep you alive.
你的所作所为是因为你无法忍♥受看到我
You did what you did because you couldn't stand to look at me.
但是现在我要你看着我
Well, I am making you look at me now.
看着我 父亲
Look at me, father!
你的公♥司♥已经没了
Your company is gone.
哈米德和董事会把它卖♥♥给新城♥堡♥风投集团了
Hamid and the board sold it to the Newcastle Venture Group.
这不可能
That's not possible.
你知道吗 多年来
You know, for years,
我不断梦想着该如何报复你
I had dreamt of ways to get my revenge on you.
太多的幻想在我脑海中徜徉
So many fantasies swimming in my head.
多到让我促成了一门生意
So many that they gave birth to a business.
作为灯神 我让人们美梦成真
As the Djinn, I make people's fantasies come true.
你不会想到人们为了实现自己最黑暗的欲望
You have no idea how much people will pay
愿意付出多少钱
to experience their darkest desires.
我一直用这种方法来积攒资金
And I've been collecting that money
好让有一天我能实现自己的幻想
so that one day I could live out my own fantasy.
父亲 您猜猜看会是哪天
And guess what day it is, father.
你说我不适合管理公♥司♥
You said I was unfit to run a company.
现在我拥有了一家公♥司♥ 就是你的公♥司♥
Now I own one -- yours.
新城♥堡♥风投集团是我的
Newcastle Venture Group is mine.
我搞明白了
I figured it out.
我查了六个中介公♥司♥
I had to go through six pass-throughs
和两家位于开曼群岛的转租公♥司♥
and two loan-outs in the Caymans, but --
阿兰姆
Aram.
你今天真漂亮
You look nice today.
阿兰姆 你查到什么了
Aram. What did you figure out?
对 这个新城♥堡♥风投集团
Right. The Newcastle Venture Group --
是由纳西姆·巴卡什控制的
Nasim bakhash controls it.
巴♥赫♥拉姆的女儿
Bahram's daughter.
阿塞拜疆财团董事会刚刚批准了收♥购♥协议
And the board of Azeri Financial just approved the buyout offer.
这是因为巴♥赫♥拉姆无法在场反对
And that only happened because Bahram wasn't there to oppose it.
这是她的复仇幻想
That's what this is -- her revenge fantasy.
她因为父亲不让她参与家族生意而报复他
She's getting back at her father for cutting her out.
这就是她绑♥架♥他的原因
That's why she kidnapped him.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表