This marriage must happen.
在你们闹翻前
Before your falling out,
你俩控制着东海岸65%的毒品交易
you controlled 65% of the drug trade on the eastern seaboard.
现在只有22%
Now you control 22%.
你们或许不想合并
You may not want to merge,
但要是不这么做 你们就会被挤出市场
but if you don't, you'll be out of business.
我女儿可不是用来作为谈判筹码的商品
My daughter's not a commodity to use in a business negotiation.
研究表明在父母安排的婚姻和自♥由♥恋爱的婚姻里
Studies show that love, satisfaction, and commitment
夫妻双方的爱意 满足感
are equally common in both arranged
以及对婚姻所做的承诺是相同的
and love-based marriages.
所以我坚信我的提议
So I am confident that my proposal
能让你们双方共享幸福与财富
can result in happiness and financial reward.
你的提议需要建立在信任的基础上
What you're proposing requires trust.
我俩之间并不存在信任
We have none.
我的客户都不信任对方
None of my clients do,
这就是为什么你们要和我其他客户一样
which is why you, like all my clients,
必须发誓支持和执行不只是这一桩合并
must swear to uphold and enforce not only this merger,
还有其他由我安排的所有合并
but all mergers brokered with my assistance.
这是我的客户名单
Here is my client list.
他们都是有权有势的人
They are powerful and well-armed.
要是你们之中有一人背弃了对方
Should either of you betray the other,
他们会摧毁你们的家族
they will destroy your families.
你们可能需要点时间来考虑一下
You'll want some time to think it over.
希望你们能明白其中的好处
I do hope you see the merit in my proposal.
我们都喜欢办喜事
We do so love a wedding.
都喜欢
Yes, we do.
都喜欢
Yes, we do.
都喜欢
Yes, we do.
你所说的不是赚钱的活
What you're talking about isn't a job.
是去送死
It's a suicide mission.
只有两伙人对兰登·德格鲁特下过手
Only two crews have targeted Reinder-de Groot.
都被♥干♥掉了
Both were slaughtered.
吉尔特·克拉肯干的 我知道
By Geert Klerken, I know.
但那是十二年前的事了
But that was 12 years ago.
这也是为什么从那以后就没人敢去尝试过
Which is why nobody has been crazy enough to try it since.
也有胆大的
Well, almost no one.
在过去的四个月里
Over the past four months,
我的手下不断从他们的展厅里
a crew of mine has been lifting a piece here,
东偷一点 西偷一点
a piece there from their showroom,
加在一起价值大约有五十万美元
adding up to almost half a million dollars.
你为什么要为了五十万去招惹那个变♥态♥
Why would you antagonize a psychopath for $500,000?
为了引起他的注意
To get his attention.
兰登·德格鲁特只用最好的钻石
Reinder-de Groot uses only the finest stones.
它们被转移到保险库
They're transferred to a secure vault
或者地下工作室
and basement work rooms,
在那里把首饰成套地摆好
where they're placed in settings
再运往全球各地的商店
and shipped to stores all around the world.
你想去抢那些工作室
And you want to hit those work rooms?
我能进去
I'm getting in.
只需要有个美人的帮助 我就能混进去
All I need is a pretty face to help me get there.
你知道我能去哪找个这样的人吗
Know where I can find one of those?
记得你以前带我去过的那个爵士酒吧吗
Remember the jazz club you took me to
在圣日耳曼的一个小洞穴里
in that little cave in St. Germain?
我们现在就去那吧
We should go there right now.
去不了 那已经关门了
No, it closed.
什么时候的事
When did it close?
六个月前
Six months ago.
我的天呐
Oh, my Gosh.
已经这么久了
It's been that long.
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
只要你开口
All you need to do is ask.
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need?
我想让你带我去小天使冰淇淋
I need you to take me to Amorino.
给我买♥♥一份奶油碎巧克力
Buy me a Stracciatella.
或许我会让你咬一口
And then maybe I'll give you a bite.
雷蒙德 我们到了
Raymond. We have arrived.
莉兹 拍到照片了吗
Hello, Lizzy. You have the photo?
很幸运找到一个缉毒局没有任何记录的人
Good luck getting an I.D. the D.E.A. had nothing.
面部识别系统完全不靠谱
Facial recognition was a bust.
犯罪现场调查组提取了指纹
C.S.U. swept for prints,
但那里人来人往
but it's an active business.
他们弄了上百个潜在指纹
They pulled hundreds of latents.
全比对完要花很长时间 我们没那个时间
Running those will take time we don't have.
你们执法机构
Your law enforcement agencies
就是喜欢用工具啊 扫描啊
love their gadgets and their sweeps.
联调局承认他们花了多少
The FBI admitted to spending, what,
十亿美元在面部识别软件上吧
a billion dollars in facial-recognition software?
也就是说他们至少花了三十亿
Which means they spent at least $3 billion.
说真的 如果我纳税的话 我肯定气死了
Honestly, if I paid taxes, I'd be outraged.
罗赫略
Rogelio!
最近怎么样
Como esta?
挺好的 雷蒙德
Bien. Raymond!
你好 邓比
Hey, hola, Dembe.
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
滑雪伤的
Snowboarding.
我想找到这个男人
This man, I want him found.
为了你的话 雷蒙德 当然可以
For you, Raymond, claro que sí.
现在 这座城市里所有酒店服务员 厨师
Right now hotel maids, cooks, waiters,
服务员和代客泊车小弟 都收到那张照片了
valets all over the city are receiving that photo
他们会帮忙寻找我们的目标人物
and will be searching for our target.
那些负责做饭 清洁
The people who do all the cooking, cleaning,
洗碗 搬运行李还有泊车的人
washing, carrying, and parking,
他们能接触到所有人
they have access to everything.
你可能还记得上次我有机会
You may recall I once had the opportunity
倒卖♥♥伦勃朗的那幅画
to broker the sale of Rembrandt's
叫"加利利海上的风暴"
"Storm on the sea of Galilee."
你是说我还记得你曾经持有一幅
You mean do I remember you being in possession
偷来的名画吗 我当然记得
of a stolen masterpiece? Yeah, I recall that.
实际上 偷画的那个人
Well, the man who actually stole the painting --
罗赫略的表兄是他的园丁
Rogelio's cousin was his gardener.
托尼怎么样了
How is Tony?
被驱逐出境了 上个月的事
Deported. Last month.
邓比会给你一个卡莱克西科的人的电♥话♥
Dembe will give you the number of our man in Calexico.
他刚搭建了一条很棒的通道
He just built a fabulous tunnel.
下星期的这个时候托尼就能回来了
We'll have Tony back by this time next week.
十分感谢你 我的朋友
Many thank yous, my friend.
你的酬劳还有给第一个发现目标的人的奖励
Your fee and a bonus to the first person to spot our man.
雷丁顿是怎么找到这家伙的
How the hell did Reddington find this guy?
他就像个魔术师 我讨厌魔术师
He's like a magician. I hate magicians.
还有哈巴狗
That and lap dogs.
我真的很讨厌哈巴狗
I mean, I really hate lap dogs.
阿兰姆 你那有发现吗
Aram, what have you got?
定那间房♥的钱是从一个
All right, the money for the room was wired
伪造的海外账户上转过来的
from a phony overseas account,
但我查到一个预定房♥间时使用的手♥机♥号♥
but I do have a cell number used to book the reservation.
库珀先生正在加急申请监听许可
Mr. Cooper is expediting a warrant for a tap.
同时 根据登记信息
Also, according to the registry,
他的名字叫马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔
his name is Maximiliano Cartier,
马西米利亚诺·卡迪尔
听着厉害 但显然是个假名
which however awesome is obviously a fake.
说起登记 阿兰姆
Speaking of registries, Aram,
你想不想给莉斯的宝宝买♥♥个礼物
do you want to go in on a baby gift for Liz?
她有没有登记说需要点常识
She register for common sense?
如果她真的要给汤姆生孩子 那她真是需要
'Cause if she's down for having Tom's kid, she needs some.
我认为原谅一个你爱的人是很浪漫的
I think it's romantic to forgive someone you love
就算他们愚蠢地判断失误
even if they had an insane error in judgment,
害得你晚上盗汗
which gives you night sweats
还在一个月内瘦了四公斤
and causes you to lose nine pounds in a month.
至少 理论上
I mean, it could anyway, in...
是可能的
in theory.
有人来了
He's got company.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表