他无论如何都会杀了我 别管我♥干♥掉他
He'll kill me anyway, so just drop him.
杀了这个混♥蛋♥
Just drop the son of a bitch.
动手啊 你是联调局的 决不能放下武器
Come on, man, you're F.B.I. You never put your weapon down.
在他开枪的瞬间 打死他
Just...Second he shoots me, drop him.
开枪啊
Drop him!
好了 你赢了
All right, you win. Okay?
你真受过训练吗
Did you even go to the academy?
你应该听你朋友的
You should've listened to your friend.
我想你们俩可能需要支援
I figured you two could use some backup.
早上好
Good morning.
雷斯勒探员 听我说
Agent Ressler, listen to me.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你该走了
You should leave.
住手
Stop.
你知道你们造成的影响吗
Do you know the damage you've done?
你们的组织对国家 对我的朋友做的那些事
That your organization has done to this country, to my friends?
我才不在乎你的朋友 而且我恨这个国家
I don't care about your friends, and I hate this country.
说"恨"有点重了
Well, "Hate" is a strong word.
我还蛮喜欢我保释后
I like the part where I make bail
飞往法国的部分
and catch the next plane to France.
你活不到进庭审室的
You're not gonna live to see the inside of a courtroom.
我当然能进
Sure, I am.
而且不是随便哪间庭审室 是我选的庭审室
And not just any courtroom, but a courtroom of my choosing,
里面有我选好的法官
with the judge of my choosing.
-天佑美♥利♥坚♥ -雷斯勒探员
- God bless America. - Agent Ressler.
你不能这么做
You're not gonna do this.
-你该死 -把枪放下
- You deserve to die. - Put down the gun.
我知道他该死 但不该由你动手
I know he does, but not by your hand.
你什么时候这么有良知了
Since when did you grow a conscience?
我不知道 跟你混在一起之后吧
I don't know. Since I've been hanging out with you.
我对此也不是很高兴
I'm not happy about it either.
他说得对 送他上法庭 他会从容脱身
Ah, he's right. We bring him in, he walks.
不用付出任何代价
He doesn't pay for any of this.
你父亲
Your dad.
你想知道他死得值不值
You wanna know if he died for nothing.
而值或不值
Whether he did or didn't
就取决于你是否扣下扳机
depends on whether you pull that trigger.
马蒂亚斯·所罗门 你因
Matias Solomon, you're under arrest...
试图谋杀联邦探员
for the attempted murder of a federal agent,
试图谋杀联邦调查案件中的
for the attempted murder of a material witness
重要证人 以及叛国 从事间谍活动等罪名
in a federal investigation, treason, espionage...
而被捕 算了
conspiracy to -- you know what?
我还是给你拿部刑法典好了
Why don't I get you a Penal Code?
这样比较容易找出你没做过的坏事
It would be easier to figure out what you haven't done.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白
I understand.
是我错了
I stand corrected.
我从未见过两个人因为国家未遭受攻击
I have never seen two people so disappointed
而如此失望
that the country isn't under attack.
是的 我并不相信
Yeah, well, I'm not convinced.
那就让基恩探员转移吧
So let's get Agent Keen transferred, shall we?
我的手下已就位
My men are on site.
他们要原地待命
And they will stay on site.
我起草执行令前征询过雷文·莱特的意见
I consulted with Reven Wright before I drafted the order.
必须在探员唐纳德·雷斯勒
Keen isn't going anywhere without one agent,
在场并监督下 才能转移基恩
Donald Ressler present, to oversee her transfer.
可雷斯勒探员不在这里
Uh, Agent Ressler isn't here.
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
把他关起来
Bring him to holding.
伊丽莎白·基恩 我会押送你去市中心
Elizabeth Keen, I'm here to escort you downtown,
在候审期间 你在那里会很安全
where you'll be held safely pending your arraignment.
来得正好
It's about time.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
我知道你杀了雷文·莱特
I know you killed Reven Wright.
这事没完
This isn't over.
还有你
And you.
我回来的时候 你给我消失
I want you gone when I get back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要经常来这里才行
I need to come around here more often.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
是雷斯勒探员的命令
Agent Ressler's orders.
她还活着
She still alive?
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我相信你是被人陷害的
I believe you were framed.
过来一点 阿兰姆
Come closer, Aram.
墓是空的
There's nobody down there.
现在是空的
Not at the moment.
那...
So then...
你为什么叫我到一处空坟见面
why did you ask me to meet you at an empty grave?
在我们的生活中...
There are...
有一些基本的元素
foundational elements in our lives.
是身边的人...
People...
让我们的身份具有了实质意义
that form the brick and mortar of who we are.
身边的人是如此深刻地融入我们的生活
People that are so deeply imbedded
以至于我们认为他们的存在是理所当然的
that we take their existence for granted
直到突然间 他们不见了
until suddenly, they're not there.
而我们
And we...
溃成废墟
collapse into rubble.
我太多次站在所爱之人的...
I've stood over the open grave of someone I've loved...
坟墓前
too often.
一次是我母亲
Once for my mother.
然后...是其他人
And then... the others.
我要回忆起这种感觉 因为...
I needed to recall this feeling because...
如果不是你 我现在就会凝视着
I'd be staring at another body right now
另一个逝去的爱人 阿兰姆
if not for you, Aram.
阻止你眼睁睁地看着你的朋友死去的
It wasn't weakness that prevented you
并不是软弱
from watching your friend die today.
而是希望
It was hope,
谢天谢地 你还怀揣希望
and thank heavens you were in a hopeful mood.
你救了伊丽莎白
You saved Elizabeth.
我会永远感激你
I'm forever in your debt.
把人都找来
Now gather your team.
是时候摧毁秘社了
It's time to take down the Cabal.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表