Start with the D.E.A.
看看他们对此次合并掌握了哪些线索
Find out what they know about a merger.
监听所有的电♥话♥
Pull every tap, listen to every call.
哪怕任何一方只是和这个破冰人打了招呼
If either side has said so much as a hello to this Promnestria,
我也要知道
I want to know about it.
我要给你办个宝宝派对
I'm gonna throw you a baby shower.
莎马 不用了
Oh, Samar, no --
我只要你给我受邀客人的名单
All I need is a guest list
告诉我你想吃早午餐还是晚餐
and whether you want brunch or dinner,
只邀请女性还是男女都要
co-ed or single sex,
以及你把礼物清单登记在哪了
and where you're registered.
我没有登记过
I'm not registered.
好的
Okay.
我去跟缉毒局的人谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to the D.E.A.,
你去妈咪宝贝网
and you are going to go to swag4mommy.com
找些可爱的连体衣
and hunt for some cute onesies.
妈咪宝贝网
swag4mommy.com?
你到底是谁啊
Who are you?
一位犹太母亲 摩萨德训练的一部分
A jewish mother. Part of my Mossad training.
甜心们 好消息
Darlings, wonderful news.
埃里克松先生和瓦卡洛先生
Mr. Eriksson and Mr. Vacarro
都愿意听听我们的合并提议
are open to hearing about our merger proposal.
我同意
I agree.
我答应给他们解决方法 就必须说到做到
No, I've promised a solution, and we must deliver.
当然 我们要非常有创造性
Yes, we'll need to be very creative.
什么
What's that?
不 不 不 再说一次
No, no, no, no. Say again.
天呐
Oh...My.
这个办法太好了
That is a brilliant idea.
玛丽莲 你真是浪漫的无可救药
Marilyn, you are a hopeless romantic.
给 敬你
Here, that's for you.
你 到目前为止毫无助益
You, you've been of no help whatsoever.
这就是你想要参与的原因吗 为了她
That's why you want in on this? For her?
你的假妻子
Your phony wife?
我们没结婚
We're not married.
你甩了我的那个目标
The mark you dumped me for?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我们要有孩子了 没错 是为了莉斯
We're having a kid, so, yeah, I'm doing this for Liz.
你想让我雇你
You expect me to hire you
好让那个把我送进监狱的女人
so you and the woman who sent me to prison
能和你一起永远幸福快乐地生活在法国南部
can live happily ever after in the south of France?
你怎么想都可以 吉娜
You can think whatever you want, Gina,
我不怪你把我想得有多差劲
and I don't blame you for thinking the worst,
但我需要这个活
but I need the job.
我需要钱
All right? I need the money.
自从你不管少校的死活
The Major has been looking for you
把他丢给那些新纳粹分子后他就一直在找你
ever since you left him for dead with those neo-nazis.
这是他的活儿
This is his op.
我为他工作
I work for him.
你真以为我能带上你 又不跟少校说吗
You honestly expect me to bring you on and not tell the Major?
你知道他要是发现会对我怎么样吗
You know what he'll do to me if he finds out?
我知道 我不该打给你
I get it. I never should have called.
我走投无路了 我想
All right, I was desperate, and I thought --
"天呐 不如打给我甩了的那姑娘
"Gee, let me call the girl I dumped
看她能不能帮一下被我搞大肚子的姑娘"
to see if she can help with the girl I knocked up."
很高兴见到你
It was nice seeing you.
这次报酬有两千两百万
The take is $22 million.
六个人分
Split six ways.
你得跟本小姐平分你那份儿
You'll have to split your share with the Missus.
你们从哪儿得到的情报
Where are you getting your intel?
-一个线人 -好吧
- A confidential source. - I see.
所以缉毒局要交出所有监视记录
So the D.E.A.'s supposed to hand over all our surveillance,
但你们却还留有秘密
but you get to play it close to the vest?
听着 我们可以是同盟也可以是敌人
Look, we could be allies or enemies.
我们在请求帮助 而不是要求
We're asking for help, not demanding it.
我们也会共享所知信息
And we're sharing what we know.
我们的消息称有人提出让这两个家族合并
Our information is that a merger of the families was proposed.
谁提出的
Proposed by who?
这也是我们想要弄清楚的
Well, that's what we're trying to figure out.
你了解这些人
I mean, you know these guys.
谁能让他们讲和
Who could make the peace?
讲和 哈皮刚刚被杀
Peace? With Happy getting popped?
如果不是你在这说什么讲和
If you weren't talking about peace,
我本该去为局势进一步升级做准备了
I'd be prepping for an escalation,
这才是我该做的
which is what I should be doing.
我是塔克
Tucker.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
什么时候
When?
马兹和丹尼一小时前出现了
Mads and Danny rolled in an hour ago.
我们还收到了关于瓦卡洛的消息
We also got a hit on Vacarro's wire.
我们认为他们要见面
We think they're gonna meet.
看来我们是同盟了
Guess that makes us allies.
这里人很多啊
There's a lot of people out here.
你的情报可靠吗
You, uh, sure about your intel?
你还质疑我的情报
You're questioning my intel
你连自己的搭档是俄♥国♥间谍都不知道
but didn't know your own partner was a Russian spy?
因为我不是间谍
Yeah, 'cause I'm not.
你也不是探员 同志
You're not an agent either, comrade.
真不知道你在这儿做什么
So I don't know what you're doing here.
拜托 她只是个在拍照的怀孕妇女
Oh, come on. She's just a pregnant lady taking photos.
这没什么错
There's nothing wrong with that.
看到丹尼·瓦卡洛了
I've got a 20 on Danny Vacarro.
东面 他在往街角走
East side, walking to the corner.
-埃里克松从南面过来了 -是的
- Eriksson coming in from the south. - Yeah.
笑一个
Say "Cheese."
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
久闻破冰人的大名
The Promnestria's reputation precedes him.
公园里到处都是我的手下
I've got men all around the park.
我的人也在
Yeah, me too.
天呐 纳瓦比
Jesus, Navabi.
看看你儿子做了些什么
Seeing as how your boy made the first move,
真是有其父必有其子
like father, like son.
就是他 你们都看到了吗
That's him. Are you guys seeing this?
我们得知道他们在里面谈些什么
Look, we need to hear what's going on in there.
先生们 一起喝一杯吧 请坐
Gentlemen, join us. Please.
我不跟他喝酒
I'm not drinking with him.
请坐
Please.
你说你能救我的孩子
You say you can save my children?
你有五分钟的时间告诉我你的主意
You have five minutes to tell me how.
纳瓦比 快让我们听到里面的对话
Navabi, get ears in there now.
每一桩成功的合并都是基于双方
Every successful merger is based on a recognition
对共同利益的认可 对吗
of mutual interest, yes?
合并
Merger?
就这样 这就是你的提议
That's it? That's your proposal?
让我们合并业务
That we merge our businesses?
要是我能离窗户更近一点
If I can get closer to the windows,
或许能听到什么
I might be able to catch something.
要是听不到他们密谋的内容
If we don't actually hear them conspiring,
我们就前功尽弃了
we've got nothing.
你们的组织都十分重视家庭
Your organizations both value family.
这是你们最大的优势
It's your greatest strength
同时也是你们矛盾的根源
and the source of your greatest friction.
为了消除矛盾
So remove the friction.
通过联姻来停止杀戮
Stop the bloodshed by joining the bloodlines.
你最小的儿子
Your youngest son,
和你最小的女儿...
your youngest daughter...
联姻
bound in marriage.
既然你能让不可能的事变成可能...
Yes, you can do the impossible --
想个让我们都赞成的法子吧
find something we can agree on.
这桩婚事没戏
This marriage will never happen.
你们必须同意这桩婚事
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表