只是因为他是同性恋
For being gay.
他们如此恐同 认为同性恋是丑恶的罪行
They're so homophobic that being gay is a hideous crime,
但切掉一个男人的阴♥茎♥却不是吗
but chopping off a man's penis isn't?
究竟是只有我这样想 还是全人类真的
Honestly, is it just me, or is the human race,
以宗教为幌子 被偏见所毒害
armed with religion, poisoned by prejudice,
为仇恨和恐惧而狂热
and absolutely frantic with hatred and fear,
急速退化到了黑暗时代
galloping pell-mell back to the dark ages?
这世上究竟有谁会被一个上学的女孩
Who on earth is hurt by a little girl going to school
或者一个同性恋小男孩伤害到
or a child being gay?
咱们坦白说吧 巴♥赫♥拉姆
Let's be frank, Bahram.
你改变你儿子的性别不是为了保护他
You didn't change your son to protect him.
你改变他只是因为他恶心到你了
You changed him because he disgusted you.
不是这样
That's not true.
你在未经过我同意的情况下亵渎了我的身体
You violated my body without consent.
你切除了我男人的象征
You sliced out my identity
还把它当做废物扔掉了
and discarded it as waste.
你害得我要以二等公民的身份
You cursed me to live the rest of my life
度过余生
as a second-class citizen,
虽然我其实是家里的长子
despite being a firstborn son.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
拿上你想要的东西 我们走吧
Get what you came for, and let's go.
你们想要什么
What did you come for?
一个皮质日记本 里面写着
A leather journal -- hand-written --
你所有客户的名字
with the names of all your clients
还有他们在仙境里的各种冒险
and their adventures in wonderland,
我建议你快点
but I suggest you find it fast
在外面的警♥察♥冲进你家之前找出来
before the authorities outside break down your door.
你干了什么
What did you do?
一般来说
As a general rule,
我是反对美国警♥察♥的军事行为的
I'm against the militarization of America's police forces,
但我需要一支军队 所以他们就来了
but I needed an army, so there they are.
我为伊丽莎白和我准备好了退路
I've prepared an escape for Elizabeth and I,
当然也有你的位置
and there's room for you, too,
但你自♥由♥的代价就是那本皮质日记本
but the price for your freedom is one leather journal.
现在谁是灯神呢
Now who's the Djinn?
我们是纳瓦比探员和雷斯勒探员
Agents Navabi and Ressler.
现在什么情况
Where are we at?
我们设好了警戒线
We set the perimeter.
一面临海
Our fourth side is water,
我们正在等待海港部队增援
and we're waiting for harbor units.
没有看到目标
No sign of the targets.
他们在里面
They're in there.
我需要这栋建筑的完整平面图
I want a full layout of that property,
同时布置队伍看住所有出入口
and position teams to cover all the exits.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我当初真不该同意这样做
I should have never agreed to this.
赌上了一切 为了什么
Risking everything, for what?
又一个名单 他们能有多少价值
Another list of names. How valuable can they be?
我保证这全都是为你
All part of the master plan
洗刷罪名的伟大计划中的一部分
to clear your name, I assure you.
直升飞机
Helicopters.
现在就算是你也不可能带我们逃出去了
Not even you can get us out of this.
你想知道我的幻想吗 纳西姆
You want to know my fantasy, Nasim?
那就是风风光光地挽着两个美妙的女人
To escape a hopeless police standoff in style
逃出一个与警♥察♥对峙的绝境
with two sensational women on my arms.
我们走吧
Shall we?
才不呢
Yeah.
总不可能一切幻想都满足
Well, we can't have everything.
听我指令进攻
We're gonna breach on my command.
特警队会紧跟你们
SWAT will follow.
雷丁顿和基恩在里面
Reddington and Keen are inside.
他们有武器 副队长 你在听吗
They're armed -- lieutenant, are you listening?
-那架直升飞机 -怎么了
- That chopper. - What about it?
不是我们的飞机
It's not mine.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
立刻行动
Let's go now.
快走 快走
Move, move!
欢迎登机 伊丽莎白
Welcome aboard, Elizabeth.
太好了
Excellent.
我把日记本给了你 我信守了诺言
I gave you the journal. I kept my end of the deal.
你承诺的对象是他
Your deal was with him.
女人善变
Women.
我找到的时候就是空的
It was empty when I found it...
整栋楼都是一样
just like the rest of the building.
他被关在这里过
He was here.
所罗门先生
Mr. Solomon...
我现在在纽约
I'm in New York City.
我知道怎么找到雷丁顿了
I know how to locate Reddington.
我们抓到了一个危险的罪犯
We caught a predator.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
那个日记本上有名字 日期和地点
That journal had names, dates, locations.
司法部能由此破获几十个案子
The DOJ.'s going to close dozens of cases.
有一页被撕掉了
There was one page torn out --
雷丁顿想要的那张
the one that Reddington wanted.
不管他想做什么 他会害死她的
Whatever he's doing, he's gonna get her killed.
你救不了她 你根本就不该管
You can't save her. You shouldn't even try.
是莉斯自己选择杀死司法部长的
Liz made a choice to kill the Attorney General.
她说这是她唯一能阻止他的方法
She said it was the only way that she could stop him.
我也用同样的方法阻止过别人
I've stopped men the same way,
而我准备好为之付出代价
and I'm ready to pay the price.
莉斯也该准备好
Liz needs to be ready, too.
没人逼她开枪
Nobody made her pull that trigger.
第二天我回到学校
So, I go back to school the next day
手上戴着一万两千元的宝格丽手表
with a $12,000 Bvlgari on my wrist,
塞缪尔却带着个新长的唇疱疹回来了
And Samuel-- he goes back with a brand-new cold sore, right?
就是在那天我学到了
And that's the day
运气是要靠自己创造的
that I learned that luck is what you make of it.
帮我吹一下 非常感谢你
Blow on that for me. Thank you very much.
再来一个七
One more seven!
晚安
Have a good night.
你很厉害啊
Oh, you're good.
这话怎么说
What's that?
你偷换了骰子
You switched the dice
趁着炫耀你那块假表的时候
while you were showing off your fake watch.
很巧妙的误导
That's a clever misdirect,
但庄家的骰子就在你右边的口袋里
but the house dice are in your right pocket.
再喝一杯吧 伙计
Have another drink, pal.
先别走
Oh, no, no, no.
如果我不让你走 你连前门都走不到
You won't make it to the front door if I don't want you to.
你上大学的时候 萨格超♥市♥
The Sag General wasn't selling cappuccino muffins
还不卖♥♥卡布奇诺麦芬呢
when you were in college,
如果你真上过大学的话
if you even went to college.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想请你吃晚餐
Oh, I want to take you to dinner.
你非常让人着迷 温赖特先生
You're a fascinating character, Mr. Wainright.
或者随便你的真名是什么
Or whatever your name actually is.
-喂 -汤姆
- Yeah. - Tom.
你打了电♥话♥到咏仪家 我就希望你会这么做
You called Wing Yee's. I was hoping you would.
我真不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you came back.
我当然会回来 一听到消息 我就回来了
Of course I came back. As soon as I heard, I came back.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你当初计划离开的
You had a plan.
那艘小船
The boat...
我真希望你当初跟我走了
I wish you would have come with me.
我知道你去找雷斯勒 提出要帮忙
I know you went to Ressler and offered to help.
是的
Yeah, I did.
而且我会竭尽所能帮你
And I'm gonna do everything I can.
汤姆 你没必要这么做
Listen, Tom, you don't have to do this.
我必须要这么做
I do have to do this.
你说过你想摆脱这种生活
You said you wanted out of this life --
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表