你知道有谁会想伤害你的父亲吗
Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your father?
不知道
No.
没人想伤害他 他是个很虔诚的人
No one. He's a devout man.
受很多朋友的尊敬
Respected, with many friends.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When did you see him last?
今早在这里
Here. This morning.
针对一次恶意收♥购♥ 他召开了董事会议
He called a board meeting to discuss a hostile takeover.
怎么个恶意法
How hostile?
新城♥堡♥风投集团是一家投资公♥司♥
The Newcastle Venture Group is an investment firm.
他们提出了一份激进的收♥购♥计划
They made an aggressive buyout proposal.
而你父亲反对这项提议
Which your father opposed?
是的 他不希望公♥司♥落入外人手里
Yes. He wants the company to stay in the family.
如果他不在场 董事会会不会通过这项提议
In his absence, would the board approve of the buyout?
收♥购♥计划一直都有人提出
Buyout proposals happen all the time.
但没人因为这个而被绑♥架♥
No one gets kidnapped because of them.
自从两伊战争中我母亲遇害之后
Look, my father raised my sister, Nasim, and me
我父亲独自养育了我和我的妹妹 纳西姆
after our mother was killed by a bomb during the Iran-Iraq war.
他就是我们的一切
He's everything to us.
求你
Please.
找到我父亲 把他带回我们身边
Find our father, bring him back to us.
很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白
Nice to make your acquaintance, Elizabeth.
如果你能乖乖听从我的指令
If you'll be so kind as to follow my instructions,
那不久我们就能愉快地见面了
we'll be having a lovely visit in no time.
首先 我需要你把你的手♥机♥留下
First, I'll need you to leave your cellphone.
你对面 栅栏那里有个缺口
Opposite you, there's a gap in the fence.
沿着那条路走 一直走到移♥动♥卫生间那里
Follow the path until you find some portable restrooms.
走到那里 然后走进右边那一间
Walk there now, and enter the one on the right.
站住 不许动
Freeze! You! Don't move!
马上过去
Get there now.
你做得很好 伊丽莎白
You did well, Elizabeth.
出于我的隐私和你的安全考虑 我要关灯了
For my privacy and your safety, I'm turning off the lights.
等等 我们要去哪
Wait. W-where are we going?
享受这趟旅程吧
Enjoy the ride.
我会备好热茶等着你
I'll have a cup of hot tea waiting.
所有人我都打了电♥话♥
I've called everyone.
他好像凭空消失了一样
It's as if he just vanished.
也没有接到任何索要赎金的消息
There's been no demand for a ransom or anything --
什么都没有
just silence.
我该怎么办 哈米德 我感觉好无助
What can I do, Hamid? I feel so helpless.
我贴出了赏金 看有没有人提供信息
I put out a reward for any information,
联调局也承诺他们会尽一切努力
and the FBI assures me they're doing everything they can.
他们想跟你谈谈 我把他们的号♥码发给你
They want to talk to you. I'll text you their number.
当然 只要我能帮上忙
Yes, of course. Anything I can do to help.
我这边忙完就打电♥话♥给他们
I'll finish up what I'm doing here and then call them.
真♥主♥保佑
Man Az Samime ghalbam.
刚刚是哈米德
That was Hamid.
他很担心你 父亲
He's worried about you, father.
他确实该担心
He should be.
我知道你会觉得这有些残忍♥
I know this may seem barbaric to you,
但远不及你对我做的事
but no more so than what you did to me.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
谢谢你容忍♥我所采取的安全措施
Thank you for enduring my security measures.
请把鞋子脱掉吧
Please, take off your shoes.
这样舒服一点
Get comfortable.
我一般不怎么和国际逃犯接触
It's not often I'm contacted by an international fugitive.
我们查了你的资料
We do our homework.
不妨把你的幻想告诉我
Why don't you tell me your fantasy,
看看我们能不能帮你
and let's see if we can help?
能不能
"If"?
并非所有愿望都能实现
Not all wishes are granted.
我们要经过斟酌才决定是否帮忙
We help at our discretion.
我想要复仇
I want revenge.
洗耳恭听
You have my full attention.
我被栽赃了
I was framed.
我想让陷害我的人承认这件事
I want the people who did this to admit it
并且为他们所做的付出代价
and pay for what they've done.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
这就是我想要的
It's what I want.
这是一定的
I'm sure it is.
任何人都会想这么做
You wouldn't be human if it wasn't.
但我对你想要的不感兴趣
But I'm not interested in what you want.
我想知道的是你内心深处的欲望
I'm interested in what you deeply desire.
我能感觉到 支撑你的
I can sense that death and vengeance
并不是杀戮和复仇 伊丽莎白
aren't what drive you, Elizabeth.
或者说不能满足你灵魂的需求
Or feed your soul.
什么才能满足
What does?
我猜是一个失落世界 另一种人生
A lost world, I suspect. Another life.
所以不妨把你真正的幻想告诉我
Why don't you tell me about that fantasy,
或许我能帮你呢
and maybe I can help you?
如果你不能直面内心 我便不能为你服务
If you can't face your truths, I can't be of service.
我会派车送你回阿斯托利亚公园
My car will return you to Astoria Park.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哈米德是对的
Hamid's right.
我想不出有谁会想伤害我的父亲
I can't think of anyone who would want to harm my father.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你父亲的公♥司♥
Your father's company --
他的公♥司♥跟我没有关系
I have nothing to do with the company.
新城♥堡♥风投集团
The Newcastle Venture Group --
我们知道他们正在进行恶意收♥购♥
We understand they're mounting a hostile takeover.
你父亲跟你提过吗
Did your father ever mention them to you?
没有 应该没有
No, I don't think so.
我们知道那只是个幌子
We know that it's a front,
不过我们不知道幕后的人是谁
but we don't know who's behind it yet.
你父亲从来没提过吗
Your father never mentioned them?
我父亲从来不跟我谈生意上的事
My father never talks business with me.
我相信你很熟悉这种情况 莎马·纳瓦比
Surely you must know how that is, Samar Navabi.
是的
I know how that is.
可是我很久之前就掌握了自己的生活
But I took control of my life a long time ago.
那说明你比我更勇敢
Then you're braver than I.
长岛市 纽约州
纳西姆
Nasim?
纳西姆
Nasim?
原谅我冒昧地进来了
Forgive me for intruding.
纳西姆
Nasim?
哈米德
Hamid.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
有父亲的消息吗
Have you heard anything about father?
没有
No.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
联调局正在尽全力调查
The FBI are doing everything they can.
我知道现在其它什么事都不重要
I know nothing else matters right now,
可我还是需要你的建议
but I need your advice.
只有你才在意我的建议
You're the only one who values it.
董事会成员 他们很紧张
The board members -- they're nervous.
在父亲被绑♥架♥之前他们就很紧张了
They were nervous even before father was abducted.
季度收入 股票价值 现在他又失踪了
Quarterly earnings, share value, and now with him gone,
我一直在尽力说服他们缓一缓
I've tried to convince them to wait,
在这种时候决定公♥司♥未来的命运
that to decide the fate of the company
简直是疯了
at a time like this is insane.
他们不肯听
They won't listen.
我想让他为我感到骄傲
I want him to be proud of me.
父亲把你培养成他的继任者
Father groomed you to be his successor
因为他相信你
because he trusts you.
他对你有信心 董事会会听你的
He has confidence in you. The board will listen to you.
对方的出价很合理 接受吧
It's a fair offer. Take it.
应该是你来做的
It should have been you.
你来管理公♥司♥
Running the company.
太多偏见了
The bias, the prejudice.
他应该能看透这些的
He should have seen past it.
我只是期望他们能找到他
I just pray they find him.
该你了 大哥
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表