因为是我搜的 为了莉斯
Because I did the search. For Liz.
她电♥话♥来说雷丁顿失踪了
She called and she said Reddington was missing,
然后她要我帮她定位雷丁顿的一次性手♥机♥
and she asked me to trace his burner number.
她叫我不要告诉雷斯勒
She made me promise not to tell Ressler.
你知道他们在哪 但你不准备告诉他
You know where they are, and you're not gonna tell him.
因为雷丁顿我才知道
I only know the truth about my brother
我弟弟的事
because of Reddington.
我欠他的
I owe him for that this once.
为什么用雷斯勒探员的电脑
Why use Agent Ressler's laptop?
因为莉斯打来时我没多想
When Liz called, I wasn't thinking.
他的电脑 当时肯定放在我工作台上了
His laptop -- he must have left it at my work station.
不知道 当时就在手边
I don't know. It was just there.
-阿兰姆 拜托了 -明白了
- Aram, please. - I get it.
我都明白
I totally get it.
你需要什么都行
Whatever you need.
我不会说的
Mum's the word.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你载我过来
Thanks for the ride.
早上好 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
你也是个狠角色啊
You one badass too, ain't you?
詹姆斯·邦德那一类的吗
Some kind of James Bond silencer and everything?
我们该拿他怎么办 卡仕
What you want we should do with him, Cash?
干脆直接把他绑在车后面
I say we tie him to the truck,
一路拖着
drag him down the road
直到骨头上一点皮肉都不剩
till there's nothing left but bloody wingtips.
我觉得他挺可爱的
I think he's cute.
别碰货物好吗 贱♥人♥
Don't touch the merchandise, bitch!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean nothing.
让她去吧
Leave her be.
吉莉只是开玩笑而已
Jilly's just playing.
让我猜猜这是怎么回事
Let me see if I can guess how this works.
你们绑♥架♥倒霉的司机 提空他们的银行账户
You grab hapless motorists, drain their ATM accounts,
刷爆他们的信♥用♥卡♥
max out their credit cards,
之后再把他们往路边一扔
and dump them by the side of the road.
要钱还是要命
Money or your life.
你们是拦路抢劫的
You're highwaymen.
"K.O.T.H."
"K.O.T.H."
骑士
Knights...
公路之王
Kings of the highway.
真浪漫
How romantic.
差不多吧
Something like that.
但是我们把你扔在路边的时候
But, uh, whether or not you're, uh, breathing
你是死是活
when we dump you --
完全要看你有多恭敬了
well, that entirely depends on how polite you are.
我喜欢你的外套
I like wearing your c-coat.
肯定花了你不少钱吧
Must have set you b-b-back a bundle.
可惜被你穿过就不值钱了
No doubt worth considerably less now.
我喜欢这家伙 喜欢他的风格
I like this one. Like his style.
喜欢他的枪
Like his gun.
我喜欢他的表 劳力士
I like his watch. Rolex.
轻轻松松就能卖♥♥个一万块
That's $10,000 easy.
如果我们能达成一个
There's more than that,
互利互惠的协议的话 可远不止一万块
if we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.
是吗
That right?
我看这里一共有七百块钱
'Cause all you got here is about, uh, 700 bucks
还有一张佛罗里达州驾照
and a Florida driver's license.
告诉我 肯尼斯·拉瑟斯
So tell me, Kenneth Rathers,
你这样的人
what's a cat like you
为什么会开那么一辆老破车呢
doing driving an old beater like that, hmm?
因为你是怪咖 还是因为你在跑路
You some kind of eccentric, or are you on the lam?
你说得对 卡仕
Yeah, that's what I am, Cash.
我在跑路
I'm on the lam.
我还在想什么时候会用上这家伙呢
I was wondering when we'd get to that.
现在就可以用上了
Well, we're getting to it now.
你得好好解释解释了 伙计
You got some explaining to do, jack!
查出来了吗
So, figure it out?
是的
I did.
那么
And...?
我有个问题
I have a question...
关于章程的
About, uh, protocols.
我们找到基恩探员之后
When we find Agent Keen,
你确定我们能保护她吗
are you positive we'll be able to protect her?
阿兰姆 你查到什么了
Aram, what did you find out?
章程 到底是什么
Protocols -- what are they?
基恩将在我们的监控下被关押在此
Keen will be held here under our supervision.
我会负责把她移交至联邦法♥院♥
I will handle her transportation to the federal courthouse
所有人员都由我亲自挑选
with teams handpicked by me.
无一例外
No exceptions.
押送过程由一名地方法♥院♥法官监督
Her travel will be overseen by a district court judge
该法官有高级权限
with a component level clearance,
并由希钦和莱特亲自审核
who has been vetted by Hitchin and Wright
以确保跟秘社毫无关联
to make sure that they're not involved with the, uh, Cabal.
满意了吗
Okay?
他们在西弗吉尼亚
They're in West Virginia.
搜索追踪到了雷丁顿先生的手♥机♥
The search traced Mr. Reddington's burner
显示在大卫湾附近
to a location outside of... Davis Creek.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
所以你在保护他们 基恩和雷丁顿
So...you're protecting them -- Keen and Reddington?
莎马 我知道你用我电脑搜索了
Samar, I know about the search on my computer .
她打电♥话♥来说他失踪了
She called he was missing.
所以你知道他们在哪儿
So you knew where they were,
但你却没告诉我
and you didn't tell me.
她不能说 她弟弟的事雷丁顿帮了忙
She couldn't, after Mr. Reddington helped with her brother.
我这么做不是因为那个
That's not why I did it.
不是 那你刚才说
It's not? You said --
如果我们把莉斯抓来 她会死的
If we bring Liz in, she will die.
先是库珀通风报信让他们别去咏仪家
First Cooper tipped them off about Wing Yee
现在你又保护他们
and now you're protecting them.
库珀没有给他们通风报信 是我♥干♥的
Cooper didn't tip them off. I did.
我告诉你他们在哪儿 然后你警告了他们
So I told you where they were, and you warned them?
是的
Yes.
天啊 我跟雷文·莱特说库珀背叛了我们
Jesus, I told Reven Wright that Cooper betrayed us --
背叛了我
betrayed me.
我错了 不是他 而是你
Boy, was I wrong. He didn't. It was you.
我不希望明天再在这里见到你
I want you gone by the end of the day.
既没有借记卡 也没信♥用♥卡♥
No ATM or c-c-credit cards?
伙计 我们抓他的时候你可没抱怨
Hey, man, you didn't complain when we were grabbing him.
-这一票是大家一致同意干的 -一致个屁
- That was a solid snatch. - Solid snatch, my ass.
这家伙不好惹
This g-g-guy stinks of the m-mob.
我觉得他很有钱
Well, he smells like money to me.
这人身上有利可图
There's money in it, all right.
这是我们进城以来干得最有赚头的一票了
Best grab what we've had since we rolled into town.
他身上可能没带那么多钱
He may not have much on him,
不过有人会付钱赎他的
but somebody will pay his bank to cut him loose.
我们快用刑逼他开口吧
I say we cut on him till he t-talks.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
要是有人会付钱赎他的话
If somebody's gonna pay to get him back,
他们不会想看到他一身伤的
they ain't gonna like it too much if he's all cut up.
小宝贝
Sweet thing.
-不如你去套套他的话 -好
- Why don't you give it a go, huh? - Yeah.
或许他会知无不言的
Maybe he'll sing like a bird.
这姑娘真是蠢到极致
That girl is nuttier than a bag of roasted cashews...
不过床上功夫了得
...and twice as tasty.
这车不错吧 今早刚运来的
Nice, huh? Just came in this morning.
是一对退休医生夫妇的
Belongs to a retired doctor and his wife.
他们开车去看他们的女儿
They was on their way up to visit their daughter
途经巴尔的摩的时候车坏了
in Baltimore when she broke down.
-这车怎么被运过来的 -拖车拉来的
- How'd it get here? - Tow truck.
有个叫贾斯伯的
Boy named Jasper
119公路沿途所有道路救援的活都被他包了
runs all the auto club alerts along 119.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表