能告诉我在哪可以找到他吗
Can you tell me where to find him?
搞什么
What the hell?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我再给你买♥♥一杯
Let me get you another one.
两杯吧
Uh, two.
她叫什么
What's her name?
伤了你的心的那个人
The one who broke it?
安布尔
Amber.
安布尔是个贱♥人♥
Amber's a bitch.
的确
Yeah, she was.
我叫贾斯伯
I'm Jasper.
我叫肯雅
I'm Kenya.
这...还真有人叫这名字
That's -- that's quite a name.
我可是个如假包换的姑娘
Well, I am quite a girl.
他们不是来救你的 他们是来灭你口的
They weren't coming to save you. They were coming to kill you.
你想活命吗 告诉我他们是怎么找到你的
You want to live? Tell me how they found you.
-我们要去哪 -我不知道
- So, where are we going? - I don't know.
抱歉 夏 真希望我已经有了主意
I'm sorry, Char. I wish I had a plan.
可我没有
I don't.
他们说这么做是为了保护我
They said they did it to protect me.
-做什么 -追踪芯片
- What was? - A tracking chip.
沿着95号♥公路往南 去罗诺克
Get on 95 south. Head towards Roanoke.
为什么去罗诺克
What's in Roanoke?
那里有间小木屋 在伊冯湖边上
There's a cabin -- Lake Yvonne.
我知道钥匙在哪
I know where the key is.
他们追来了
They're on us.
我们摆脱不了他们的
We can't outrun them.
芯片用的是无线电频率发射讯号♥
It's a radio frequency.
好吧 它在哪
All right, where is it?
在我胸腔里
It's in my chest.
你不会喜欢接下来发生的事的
Well, that is gonna suck for you.
我们得把他带去地下 切断信♥号♥♥
We need to get him underground, lose the signal.
他们还在后面
They're still here.
趴下
Down now!
抓紧了
Hold on!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
走 走 快走
Go! Go! Go now!
信♥号♥♥在这里被切断了
Signal cut out here,
但进去之后 所罗门先生 我能重获信♥号♥♥
but once we go in, Mr. Solomon, I can re-acquire it.
看来我们要抓老鼠了
Looks like we have some rats to catch.
下午茶的时间到了
It's tea time.
一定很有意思 吉莉
That'll be fun, Jilly.
有黄瓜三明治
Cucumber sandwiches?
还有司康饼
And scones.
真美味
How delicious.
你要一块方糖还是两块
Would you like one lump or two?
两块 谢谢
Two, please.
你一定要告诉我你的名字
You simply must tell me your name.
不能好好称呼你真是太失礼了
It's dreadfully rude of me not to address you properly.
肯尼思
Kenneth.
你的真名
Your real name.
肯尼思
Kenneth.
看看你做了什么 亲爱的 你把茶都洒了
Now look what you've done. You spilled all the tea, dear.
你必须告诉我你的真名
You have to tell me your real name.
如果你不告诉我 他们会伤害我的
They're gonna hurt me if you don't.
你喜欢被人伤害 吉莉
You like getting hurt, Jilly.
如果你不喜欢 就不会和他们在一起了
You wouldn't be here with them if you didn't.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
是的
I do.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
这是什么呀
What's this?
不错 宝贝儿
Not bad, baby!
这儿有超过两万五了
There's over 25 large here!
两万五
25?
每人能拿六千多了
That's over 6 grand apiece.
干得好 吉莉
Nice work, Jilly!
那贾斯伯呢
Hey, what about Jasper?
五个人平分
Five ways.
贾斯伯不是我们中的一员
Jasper ain't one of us.
他是雇来帮忙的 好吗
He's hired help, all right?
我们想给他多少 他就拿多少
He'll take what we want to give him.
别抓太紧 亲爱的
Don't hold too tight, darlin'.
就是这样
There.
你再去买♥♥点酒吧
Why don't you get us another round?
我要去上个厕所
I'm gonna go tinkle.
这次宰了只肥羊 你在哪里
你一点也离不开我啊
You couldn't stay away.
我真蠢 我都没意识到这么晚了
I'm an idiot. I didn't realize how late it was.
我得回去工作了
I-I got to go back to work.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
去你家
Your place.
注意警戒
Keep an eye up.
坐
Sit.
拿它做什么
What's that for?
我要截掉你的腿
I'm gonna amputate your leg.
你以为我拿它做什么 我要拿掉芯片
What do you think it's for? I'm taking the chip out.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们不能一直呆在这里
We can't stay down here.
如果我们到地面上 他们就会找到我们
If we go up there, they will find us,
干掉我们
and they will kill us.
所以我要把它拿出来
So I'm taking it out.
有信♥号♥♥了吗
Do we have a signal yet?
很微弱 但他们就在前面
It's weak, but they're ahead of us.
我们到底在做什么 哈罗德
What are we doing here, Harold?
让我们暂时忘记身在哪里
Let's forget about where we are
而是想想我们要去哪里
and think about where we're going.
和我说说这个湖边小屋吧
This cabin -- tell me about it.
现在这不重要
It's not important right now.
我知道你一直希望和我离开
I know you've been wanting us to go away.
这是个惊喜吗
Was this supposed to be a surprise?
夏 我发誓
Char, I promise --
那个小屋是道格·科斯特的
The cabin belongs to Doug Koster.
你拿着邻居家小屋的钥匙干什么
What are you doing with a key to our neighbor's cabin?
是在你生病之前的事
It happened before you got sick.
我们根本不在一个世界
We were in such a different place.
你一直在工作
You were working all the time,
我很 我很寂寞
and I was -- I was lonely.
事实上
Well, the truth is, like, I mean,
你生病这件事
just thinking about you getting sick,
那是天意
it was a blessing
这让我明白
because it made me realize
我以前多傻 现在又多幸运
what a fool I had been and how lucky I am.
查到有关所罗门的线索了吗
So...Find out anything about Solomon?
还没 我要找一下劳雷尔
Not yet. I have -- I've got a call into Laurel.
我有基恩的线索了
I've got a lead on Keen.
纳瓦比探员跟她说过话 帮了她
Agent Navabi talked to her. She was...helping her.
为了抓到她才帮她
Helping, so you could catch her.
不 只是帮她 所以我解雇了她
No, just helping her. So I fired her.
你因为她帮基恩就解雇了纳瓦比探员
You fired Agent Navabi for aiding and abetting?
你是要我起诉她吗
Are you suggesting I prosecute her?
这是你的自♥由♥
That's your call.
和要不要起诉哈罗德·库珀一样
As is whether to prosecute Harold Cooper.
哈罗德是我见过的最正直的人之一
Harold is one of the most decent men I know.
稍微灵活一点难道就会违背我们的原则吗
Would it violate our principles to be a little flexible?
汤米·马金以前跟我爸爸也是这么说的
Well, that's exactly what Tommy Markin used to tell my Dad.
他们是搭档 在底特律警局
They were partners -- Detroit P.D.
他一直干坐着抱怨他的辖区多乱
He'd sit around talking about how dirty the precinct was
以及他们打算怎么整治
and how they were gonna clean it up.
-他们做到了吗 -没有
- Did they? - No.
我父亲拒绝收黑钱
When my father refused to go on the payroll,
一个毒贩子就给了他一枪
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表