你是怎么面对别人那样看你的眼神的
How do you deal with people looking at you that way?
恐惧的眼神
The fear?
你如何面对别人对你的恐惧
How do you go on knowing that people are terrified of you?
从我记事起
From as early as I can remember,
我的梦想是有一天能成为一名船长
I dreamed of someday being captain of a ship.
浩瀚星空之下扬帆远航
To be out there on the ocean in the middle of the night,
追随群星的方向
navigating by the stars.
我一直觉得那就是最好的生活
I always thought it would be the greatest life on earth.
你所谈论的那些人
The people you're talking about...
那些认为很了解你的人
the ones who think they know you...
他们其实一点都不了解你
they really don't know anything about you at all.
我从没跟谁讲过
I've never told anyone that before.
海上生活的梦想
About a life at sea.
那你为什么不去做
Why didn't you do it?
反而参加了海军情报局
You went into Naval Intelligence instead.
那是冷战时期 间谍需要有人管理
It was the Cold War. There were spies to run.
秘社 将你没做过的事栽赃到你头上
The Cabal-- they blamed you for something you hadn't done.
水手们一直靠星星指引方向
Sailors have been navigating by the stars...
上千年来一直如此
for thousands of years.
奥德修斯纵横战场十余载
Odysseus spent a decade at war...
曾参加特洛伊战争
可他最大的战役却是寻找回家的路
but his biggest battle was finding his way home.
我觉得你可以成为一个了不起的船长
I think you would've made a terrific captain.
这我就不知道了
I don't know.
你不可能实现所有傻乎乎的梦想
You can't do every silly thing you want to in life.
你必须做出选择
You have to make your choices.
必须试着接受这些选择
You have to try to be happy with them.
我想我们做得很好
I think we've done pretty well.
我不是说忽视人们
I'm not saying it's easy to ignore
看你的眼神很容易
the way people look at you.
但我希望你能从我
But I hope you can find some solace
看你的眼神中找到一丝慰藉
in the fact that when I look at you...
那颗是北极星
That's Polaris, the north star.
水手以前都靠它来寻找回家的路
That's how sailors used to find their way home.
我看着你时 就像是看到了它
When I look at you, that's what I see.
看到我回家的路
I see my way home.
我是个言出必行的人
I'm a man of my word.
你的外孙女得到了解毒剂
Your granddaughter got the antidote.
轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
我们跟丢了你的老板
We lost your boss,
似乎没人知道他的去向
and no one seems to know where he's gone.
但我暗自认为
But I have the sneaking suspicion...
你知道他的下落
that you do.
告诉我
So...
雷蒙德·雷丁顿在哪
where is Raymond Reddington?
我们要好好谈谈
We need to talk.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表