I never wear cufflinks.
信♥号♥♥丢失了 行动 突击 快
I lost the signal. Go! Breach! Now!
联调局来了
The F.B.I.
事实上那是我的飞机
Actually, those belong to me.
直升飞机 他们打算从屋顶逃走
Helicopters. They'll be escaping on the roof.
但我认为联调局确实在来的路上
But I suspect the F.B.I. is on its way...
因为你
because of you.
所以现在我们都有点赶时间
So now we're all in a bit of a hurry.
快
Move!
我要你回答
I need you to put to rest
谁雇的你
any question about who hired you.
现在
Now.
是卡利朱里
It was Caligiuri.
你这混♥蛋♥说谎
You lying bastard!
他找我 说他有个计划
He came to me, said he had a plan,
说他了解伊丽莎白·基恩
said he knew about Elizabeth Keen.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你说得没错 马库斯
You were right, Marcus.
我就是线人
I am the informant.
转告地狱里的朋友耐心等着
Tell all our friends in hell to be patient.
我很快就会来陪你们
I'll be along soon enough.
我们该拿上衣服离开这里了
Perhaps we should all get our hats and coats.
那他呢
What about him?
对 他
Oh, yes. About him.
乘直达电梯到楼顶最快
Fastest way to the roof is this express elevator.
我们不上去 迪米崔
We're not going up, Dmitri.
我们乘货运电梯下去停车场
We're taking the service elevator down to the garage.
那直升机是接谁用的
Then who are the choppers for?
它们为什么不降落
Why aren't they landing?
屋顶安全 重复 屋顶安全
The roof is clear. I repeat, the roof is clear.
直升机只是调虎离山
The choppers were just a diversion.
-珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -是我
- Janet Macnamara. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
坚持一下 这就带你离开
Hang in there. I'm gonna get you out of here, all right?
我知道你经受了可怕的折磨 珍妮特
I know you've been through a terrible ordeal, Janet,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry for that.
但很可惜 你知道我和局里的关系
But unfortunately your knowledge of my relationship
这对你 你的家人以及对我
with the bureau is inherently dangerous
都十分危险
to you, your family, and to me.
所以请你仔细听好我的指示
So please listen carefully and follow my instructions
并完全照做
to the letter.
明天一早你将告知上级
First thing tomorrow, you will inform your superiors
今天这番经历带来的创伤太重
that the trauma of today's experience was such
让你不得不重新考虑什么最重要
that you have re-ordered your priorities
你想花更多时间陪鲍伯 泰勒和狗狗们
and wish to spend more time with Bob, Tyler, and the dogs.
你将搬到加州的圣塔莫尼卡
You are going to move to Santa Monica, California.
我给你买♥♥了一幢海滨别♥墅♥ 契据就在信封里
I've purchased a beach house. The deed is in that envelope.
我们会一年缴两次财产税
Your property taxes will be paid for on a biannual bases,
而我会不时去看看你
and I'll be checking on you from time to time
确保你的安全
to make sure you're still safe.
一路顺风 珍妮特
Travel safely, Janet.
太平洋上的夕阳十分壮观
The sunset over the Pacific is magnificent.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
格里高利·徳夫里
Gregory Devry.
你们很熟吗
Were you close?
他是我的好朋友 是个高超的骗子
Gregory was a dear friend... and a brilliant grifter.
他靠欺骗骗子赚了很多
He made a good living conning con men.
除了乔治·山德斯之外
Short of George Sanders,
我想不到有谁更适合冒充我
I can think of no one I'd rather have pretend to be me.
但是你杀了他
But you killed him.
格里高利患了晚期胃癌
Gregory had terminal stomach cancer.
在他的要求下 我让他安乐死
So at his request, I euthanized him.
你捏造了一个二重身挽回自己的声誉
You manufactured a doppelganger to reclaim your reputation.
我有很多应急计划 这只是其中一个
I have many contingency plans in place. This was one.
为什么不告诉我们
Why not tell us?
联调局绝对不会允许我去做为了让计划成功
The F.B.I. would never permit me to do the very thing necessary
而必须要做的事
to make the plan work.
让所有人逃脱
Let everyone escape.
这样他们就能告诉全世界我们并没有合作
So they could spread the word that we're not working together.
我们有合作吗
Are we working together?
就你之前说话的语气 我不是很确定
The way you were talking before, I wasn't so sure.
汤姆
Tom?
不是 是那个拒绝租公♥寓♥给我的女人
No. The woman who turned me down for the apartment.
伊丽莎白 我是芭芭拉·梅宁格
Elizabeth, this is Barbara Menninger.
我想向你道歉
Look, I wanted to apologize.
当我知道你是谁时 我反应过度了
When I realized who you are, I just -- I overreacted.
老实说 我以为你是个坏人
Frankly, I thought you were a pretty terrible person,
但我错了
and that was wrong.
你已被证明无罪 应该得到第二次机会
You've been exonerated. You deserve a second chance,
所以我想告诉你 如果你还想租那间公♥寓♥
and so I want you to know, the apartment's yours,
它就是你的了
if you still want it.
谢谢你
Thank you...
所做的一切
for everything.
不管发生什么事 你都不会失去她的
You won't lose her, no matter what happens.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你不能娶她
You will not marry her.
为什么
Why?
因为我没征求父亲的同意吗
Because I didn't ask daddy's permission?
你叫我来就为了这件事
Is that really why you called me here?
还是你想找人陪你玩钓鱼
Or did you just want someone to play go fish?
你曾经在我反对之下娶过她一次
You married her over my objection once.
这种情况绝对不能再次发生
It will not happen again.
你就是伊丽莎白·基恩吗
Are you that woman? Elizabeth Keen?
不
No!
你是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You're a traitor!
基恩小姐 你觉得怎么样
Ms. Keen. How you feeling?
总的来说
Well, all things considered...
难受死了
like crap.
你的核磁共振结果出来了
Well, we, uh, we got back your M.R.I.s and, uh,
你断了三根肋骨
looks like you sustained three broken ribs.
没有其他内伤或内出血
No other internal injuries or bleeding.
这三根肋骨 我们真的无能为力
There's really nothing much we can do about those ribs,
只能忍♥着 等其自愈
but just tough it out until they heal.
以前我也断过几根
I've broken a few before.
我们看到了 但是好消息是
Yeah, we noticed that. But hey, uh, good news.
宝宝没事
The baby's fine.
你说...
It is?
宝宝
The baby.
是的
Yeah.
但你真的得小心点
But you really uh... have to be more careful,
毕竟你已经怀孕了
now that you're pregnant.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表