到时你会有几秒钟的时间发出消息
You'll have a few seconds to get a message out.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
是她 对吗
It's her, isn't it?
所罗门的雇主 是我妈妈
Solomon's employer. It's my mother.
还有谁会叫我玛莎·罗斯托娃
Who else would call me Masha Rostova?
莉兹 你妈妈死了
Lizzy, your mother is dead.
那还能是谁
Then who is it?
是谁 你欠我一个解释
Who? You owe me this.
等你安全了 我会把一切都告诉你
I'll tell you what I know as soon as I know you're safe.
我们还有其他选择
We're not all out of options here.
没有人需要受伤
Nobody has to get hurt.
莉兹 无论发生什么
Lizzy, you are not going out there
-你都不能出去 -我同意
- under any circumstances. - Agreed.
你想让我去问问这些被吓坏的人
You want me to ask those poor, terrified people
有什么想法吗
what they think?
不必
No.
你好 马蒂亚斯
Hello, Matias.
考虑得怎么样了
What's it gonna be?
是她出来 还是我进去
Is she coming out, or am I coming in?
-我出去 -不
- I'm coming out! - No.
关于这点我们的意见不太统一
There seems to be some disagreement on that score.
我们还需要一点时间讨论
We'll need a little more time to sort this out.
你的时间早就已经用完了
You've had all the time that you're gonna get.
准备好 他们要进来了
Brace yourselves. They're coming.
这都怪你
This is on you.
是
Yes.
所有这一切 确实都怪我
All of this, indeed, is on me.
你的求救信息发出去了吗
Your S.O.S. Get through?
但愿发出去了
Let's hope so.
好了
Okay.
集中火力到前门
Concentrate your fire up front.
把他们逼到屋子后方
Drive them toward the back of the room.
他们会先从正门发动进攻
They'll attack the front first.
把我们逼到后面
Try and drive us out the back.
他的大部分人会集中在那里
Most of his men will be there.
一旦攻破前门 行动就要迅速
Once you breach the front doors, it'll be quick.
逼退他们 我们会从后门进入
Pin them down, and we'll come in
把他们通通干掉
through the back and put it to bed.
哈罗德 我们得在后门那设置障碍
Harold, we need to barricade that back door.
-阿兰姆 -在
- Aram. - Yeah.
过来帮我
Give me a hand.
那是我们唯一的出路
It's our only way out.
我们要是能出去 也是从前门出去
If we get out at all, it'll be through the front.
还有最重要的 你要让他们远离伊丽莎白
Most importantly, you need to keep Elizabeth out of sight.
我用不着别人保护
No one's keeping me anywhere.
莉斯 如果你出什么事
Liz, if anything happens to you,
如果你受伤或者被抓走
if you get hurt or taken,
那这一切就没有意义了
none of this means anything.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
这座建筑里
I'm the only one in this building
只有我不会挨枪子
they're not gonna shoot.
没错 所以如果他们看不到你
Exactly. So if they don't know where you are,
就会更小心
they're going to be a lot more careful
以免误伤你
about where they point their weapons.
感觉很熟悉吧
Feels familiar, eh?
金沙萨[刚果首都]
Kinshasa.
希望这次的结局比那次好
Let's hope this ends better than that did.
开火
Light 'em up.
孩子
The baby.
像你说的 你是唯一不会
Like you said, you're the only one
挨枪子的人 孩子不会有事的
they're not gonna hurt. The baby is safe.
停
Hold.
巴兹
Baz.
哈罗德 掩护
Harold, some cover.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
邓比 包
Dembe. The bag.
莉斯 莉斯
Liz. Liz.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我们会让你脱身的
We will get you out of this.
请不要再做这种事了
Please don't ever do that again.
我可没办法答应
No promises.
四十六号♥接线员发来消息
We just heard from Operator 46.
警方已经接到通知 三分钟后到
The police have been alerted and are three minutes out.
拿下大门
Take the doors.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
不
No.
天哪 怎么了
Oh, God. What?
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Okay, hold on, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
坚持住 你没事的
Hold on. You're okay. You're okay.
好了 坚持住
Right there. Stay with me.
坚持住 会止住的
Stay with me. It's gonna stop.
不 不
No. No.
天哪
Oh, God.
汤姆 带她出去
Tom, get her out of here.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready for this? - Yeah.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表