He was killed while living under an alias in Madrid.
何塞·佩雷斯 安哥拉被流放的独♥裁♥者
Jose Perez, exiled Angolan dictator,
躲在巴西利亚时被杀
was murdered while hiding out in Brasilia.
这些案子没结 可能是因为没人哀悼这些人
Maybe they're cold because no one mourns their loss.
他们都是可恶的暴徒
They're despicable thugs.
-有已知化名吗 -没有
- Any known aliases? - No.
法医资料库里面唯一的线索就是这个
The only hit on our forensics database is this.
两起谋杀都是由自♥制♥武器中射出的
Both kills were made using a homemade projectile
自♥制♥子弹造成的
fired from some kind of improvised firearm.
用手工制♥作♥的武器和自♥制♥子弹杀人
Handcrafted weapons, homemade bullets used in homicides.
符合条件的人肯定不多
The list can't be that long.
在我被总统调查团
Have it compiled by the time I get back
教训完回来前把线索理清楚
from getting my ass kicked at the presidential commission.
谢谢你让我们保护基恩探员
Thank you for letting us protect Agent Keen.
我们追查雪怪不是为了保护基恩
We're not going after Wendigo to protect Keen.
追查他是为了找到她
We're going after him to find her.
那些人♥渣♥ 他们都是在逃罪犯
Those despicable thugs -- they were wanted fugitives.
人人都想找到他们 只有雪怪找到了
Everyone was looking for them. Wendigo found them.
他能找到他们 那他一定能找到基恩
If he can do that, he can find keen.
他找到她时 我会亲自逮捕她
When he does, I'm gonna be there to arrest her.
莉兹 我的运输队到了
Lizzy, my transport team is on-site.
你得马上跟他们走
You need to leave with them now.
雷斯勒答应帮忙了吗
Did Ressler agree to help?
我的人会带你去喷气机那
My people will take you to the jet.
你会飞去基多[厄瓜多尔首都]
From there, you'll fly to Quito.
有枪
Oh! Gun!
-上车 -莉兹
- Get into the car. - Lizzy?
他在哪 听我指令行动
Where is he?! We go on my ready.
-1 2 -不 趴下
- 1...2... - No! Get down!
说话啊 莉兹
Talk to me. Lizzy?
阿兰姆 怎么了
Aram, what happened?
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington?
枪击事件 你知道什么
The shooting -- what do you know?
纳瓦比探员在路上了
Agent Navabi is en route.
纽约警局确认有两人身亡
NYPD is confirming two fatalities.
基恩探员吗
Agent Keen?
不 老天 不
No. Oh, uh, God, no.
基恩探员偷了辆车
Agent Keen stole a car,
开出现场十个街区后遗弃了
abandoned it 10 blocks from the scene.
雪怪查的怎么样了
Where are you on Wendigo?
我不能跟你谈论这件事
Uh, that, you know, I'm not really supposed to talk about.
我给你五秒钟说明情况 四 三
You have five seconds. 4...3...
据墨西哥当局所说
According to Mexican authorities,
他在一起未结之案中用的枪
the gun he used in one of the cold cases
是由一位名叫扎卡里·奥图尔
was made by a master gunsmith
又名扎德的制枪大♥师♥所造
named Zachary O'Toole, A.K.A. Zed.
我们还没找到他
Uh, we haven't been able to locate him.
别告诉我时间已经到了
Please tell me you didn't get to zero.
你还在吗
Hello?
总统没必要派调查团来调查
Well, the President doesn't need a commission
是哪一方面的情报出了错
to find out where the failure of intelligence happened.
的确 但调查团有他们的职责要履行
I agree, but the commission has a job to do.
所以这一切只是为了让你能明哲保身
So this all just cover your ass?
我觉得希钦不会赞同你的想法的
I doubt Hitchin agrees with you.
正面回答她的问题
Answer her questions directly,
少抒发个人见解
and keep your opinions to yourself.
雷文
Reven.
天呐 周六是不是过得很开心
Hand to God, how amazing was Saturday?
我知道我是他妈妈
I know I'm his mom,
但菲利普的成人礼真是太棒了
but Philip's Bar Mitzvah -- cutest thing ever.
真的很不错
It was incredible.
我的傻老公多订了五百个礼包
Although my idiot husband did order 500 extra swag bags,
所以你俩一人一个
so one for you, one for you.
这位是唐纳德·雷斯勒
Uh, Donald Ressler,
这位是总统的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
the President's National Security Adviser.
劳雷尔·希钦
Laurel Hitchin.
雷文对你的评价很高
Reven speaks very highly of you.
我很期待听到你的证词
I look forward to your testimony.
我可不这么想
That makes one of us.
说实话 我有点紧张
Uh, truth be told, I'm a little, uh, nervous.
别紧张 我们不是在找替罪羊
Don't be. We're not looking for a scapegoat.
只想知道事情真♥相♥
Just the truth.
-可以给你一些建议吗 -请说
- Can I give you a bit of advice? - Please.
礼包里的薄荷巧克力糖有点变味了
The mint-chocolate candies are a little stale,
不过红丝绒棒棒糖蛋糕特别好吃
but the red velvet cake pops -- to die for.
雷斯勒探员 你有没有隐瞒
Agent Ressler, are you withholding material evidence
能让我们抓获伊丽莎白·基恩的物证
that could lead to the capture of Elizabeth Keen?
当然没有
Absolutely not, no.
所以你一直在与中情局共享情报
Then you are sharing information with the C.I.A.
唐纳德·雷斯勒
这次没有
Not at this time.
你是否知道在"911事件"之后
Are you aware of the fact that after 9/11,
唐纳德·雷斯勒
我国情报机构的彻底改革
the U.S. intelligence system was overhauled
正是为了确保情报的共享
to make sure that information was shared.
我没有与中情局共享情报
I'm not sharing information with the C.I.A.
是因为卡奇奥普罗斯先生被指控是
because Mr. Kotsiopolus has been accused
策划了这一系列袭击的
of heading the organization
组织的头目
that may be responsible for these attacks.
该指控尚未被证实
Accusations which have yet to be substantiated.
在被证实之前 他理应疑罪从无
Until they are, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
那伊丽莎白·基恩也该如此
As does Elizabeth Keen.
你有"秘社"存在的证据吗
Do you have evidence that the Cabal exists?
"秘社"成员的名字被公布...
Names of Cabal members have been published --
我知道"支点"文件 我看过那份名单
I know about the Fulcrum. I've seen the list.
那是二十五年前的东西了
It's 25 years old.
那份名单上所涉及的都是位高权重的人物
Names on that list are in positions of power.
弗地安特工业的苏珊·汉诺威
Susan Hanover from Verdiant --
你在追捕伊丽莎白·基恩的过程中逮捕了汉诺威
The Hanover arrest came out of your pursuit of Elizabeth Keen.
是不是暗示这一切与她有关呢
Doesn't that suggest the link is to her?
不 我相信基恩女士
No, no. I believe that Ms. Keen
是在努力为她自己洗刷罪名
was there in an effort to clear her name.
她是你的搭档
She was your partner?
是的
Correct, yes.
你相信她是无辜的吗
Do you believe she's innocent?
我的职责并非判定她是否有罪
My job isn't to determine her guilt or innocence.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我的职责是抓捕基恩女士
My job is to apprehend Ms. Keen,
而我对此恪尽职守
and I have no problem doing that.
我没有问你你的职责是什么
I am not asking about your job.
我问的是你的看法
I'm asking what you believe.
伊丽莎白·基恩不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Elizabeth Keen is not a terrorist.
所以你相信她是无辜的
So you believe she's innocent?
是的
Yes, I do.
我相信如果她能得到一个陪审团
I believe that if she is given a fair trial
给出的公正审判
by a jury of her peers,
所有陪审团成员
there aren't 12 people in America
都会同意我的想法
who wouldn't agree with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是纳瓦比
Navabi.
我在想枪手的情况
I've been thinking about the shooter.
-你在哪 -他在一个视线清晰
- Where are you? - He had a clear line of sight
且相当安全的位置
and a secure location.
在麦克道戈尔大街的另一边
On the other side of Mcdougal,
有一个宾馆 叫皇宫酒店
there is a hotel, the Palace
还是公园酒店来着 枪手一定是从那里开枪的
or Park something -- it had to be from there.
联♥系♥酒店安保部门 他们有监控录像
Contact hotel security. They'll have footage.
你或许能找到有他的画面
You might get an image.
要是你运气好 还能找到他的指纹
If you're lucky, a print.
过来一下
Over here.
莎马
Samar?
这家伙枪法很好 莉斯
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表