Put her down.
真是脆弱啊 这些小生命
Such fragile creatures, these tiny humans.
头骨就像...蛋壳一样
Skull's like... eggshells.
她最喜欢的小伙伴是谁
Who's her favorite friend?
我们该带上熊猫先生还是恐龙先生呢
Should we take along Mr. Panda or Mr. Dinosaur?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我要你父亲 我会发短♥信♥告诉你该怎么做
I want your father. I'll text instructions.
还是熊猫先生吧
Mr. Panda, I think.
头条新闻有最新进展 尽管有关部门宣称
Update now to our top story, even as authorities allege
基恩探员受命于俄♥罗♥斯♥犯下了这些恐怖行径
Agent Keen committed these acts of terror on behalf of Russia,
多家报纸报道称俄♥罗♥斯♥与此无关
various papers are reporting that Russia is not responsible.
根据泄露的文件来看
Now, according to leaked documents,
这一组织的疑似头目之一
one of the alleged leaders of this organization
是中情局主管
is the CIA's director...
你把支点的消息透露给了媒体
You released the contents of the Fulcrum to the press.
...几分钟前出面
...just moments ago came forward
发表了以下讲话
to address these reports.
下午好 我是皮特·卡奇奥普罗斯
Good afternoon. My name is Peter Kotsiopulos,
是中情局国家秘密行动处的主管
and I am the CIA's director of national clandestine services.
在该组织创立的65年以来
In the 65 years since this division has been created,
在主管任期内
the director's identity
他的身份从未对外界公开过
has never been revealed during his tenure.
但今天 总统同意
But today, the President has agreed
让我向大家公开讲话 以澄清
to let me speak openly to you so that I may address
那些企图诬蔑我个人
the irresponsible accusations
并且威胁到
that not only seek to defame me,
国♥家♥安♥全♥的指控
but are harmful to our national security.
你真指望他会全盘托出吗
Did you expect him to just come forward?
...的阴谋是简直荒谬至极
...part of a conspiracy are preposterous.
-我不确定自己在期待什么 -消息的来源
- I wasn't sure what to expect. - They are based upon information
是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
provided by Raymond Reddington,
一名叛国者和逃犯
a traitor to our country and a fugitive
正在帮助前联邦调查局特别探员
who is helping ex-FBI Special Agent
伊丽莎白·基恩逃脱追捕
Elizabeth Keen avoid arrest.
基恩是一个臭名昭著的克格勃间谍的女儿
The daughter of a notorious KGB spy,
自己也是被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Keen is a wanted terrorist.
那些指控我的人才是罪犯
My accusers are criminals,
是一场规模空前的追捕行动的目标
the subject of one of the largest manhunts ever conducted.
你们相信谁说的才是真♥相♥呢
Who are you going to believe is telling the truth?
如果我不了解真♥相♥ 我会信他的话
If I didn't know any better, I'd believe him.
但你了解真♥相♥
But you do know better.
他们会认为我是个俄♥国♥间谍
They're gonna believe I'm a Russian spy.
我母亲就是个俄♥国♥间谍
My mother was a Russian spy.
我见没见过她并不重要
It doesn't matter that I never knew her.
这故事无懈可击
It's the perfect story.
我是完美的替罪羊
I'm the perfect patsy.
-我们必须耐心点 -耐心点
- We have to be patient. - Patient?
你知不知道他们动用了多少资源
Do you have any idea the kind of resources
派出了多少人手来追捕我们
they're throwing at us right now, the manpower?
-这座城市 -我们现在无法逃离这座城市
- This city -- - This city is impossible to get out of now.
我们不可能逃出
We have no chance of crossing
他们设下的警戒线
the perimeter they've established.
但华盛顿特区不能一直维持围困的状态
But Washington D.C. cannot sustain a siege.
经济 还有政♥府♥ 一周 最多两周后
The economy, the government, one week, two at the most,
城市就会恢复正常
and the city will be back to normal.
那才是我们转移的时机
That's when we travel.
人们会继续认为我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People will go on believing I'm a terrorist.
检查下康纳利被射杀时
Check the surveillance feeds
所在酒店的监控录像
from the hotel where Connolly was shot.
我们已经查过了
We already have.
再查一遍
Check again.
我想知道库珀到底扮演了什么角色
I want to know exactly what role Cooper played.
华盛顿消防局刚接到
DCFD is responding
一起在哥伦比亚高地的汽车起火事件
to a vehicle fire in Columbia Heights.
看起来是雷丁顿先生
It looks like the transport vehicle
转移时用的车
used by Mr. Reddington's people.
有基恩或雷丁顿的踪迹吗
Any signs of Keen or Reddington?
没有 我们尝试恢复了
Nope. We'll try and recover
那辆车的车辆识别码
the VIN numbers on the transport
和这辆运输车上载过的汽车
and any vehicles it may have been carrying,
但现在 火势太大
but right now, the fire's too hot,
所以他们应该是逃掉了
so it looks like they got away.
这真是个 坏消息
Which is, you know, terrible news.
没人希望事态发展至此 但事实摆在眼前
None of us want to be in this position, but we are.
抓住他们是我们的职责
Our job is to catch them.
所以 我要你看着我的眼睛
So, I need you to look me in the eye
告诉我 你能做到
and tell me that you can do that.
我能
I can.
能
Yes.
如果你能看着我的眼睛
If you can look me in the eye
保证基恩探员
and promise me Agent Keen
能有机会获得公正的听证会
will get a fair hearing if we do.
我尽力
I can try.
算了吧 这算什么保证
Come on, that's not good enough.
我只能说到这个地步
It's the best I can do.
找到和库珀有关的消息立刻通知我
Let me know as soon as you find out anything on Cooper.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
抱歉
Sorry.
他也只是在搜集事实
He's simply gathering the facts.
关于库伯先生 唯一重要的事实就是
Yeah, well, there's only one fact about Mr. Cooper that matters --
他是个正直的人
he's a decent man.
华盛顿外勤办公室刚刚打电♥话♥来了
D.C. Field Office just called.
他们收到了基恩行踪的线报
They got a tip on Keen's whereabouts.
-马汀斯 没想到你在 -皮特
- Mateus, I didn't expect to see you here. - Peter.
你说雷蒙德先生
You said Mr. Reddington
手上没有"支点"
did not have the Fulcrum in his possession.
你说那只是个幌子
You said it was a bluff.
是计谋
A ploy.
你错了
You were wrong.
正因此我们的计划受到了全面影响
And now our plans have been sorely compromised.
我们的计划 那是我的计划
Our plans? They're my plans.
确实
They were.
但现在这些计划毫无用处了
Now they're nothing.
用这种语气跟我说话前
I would advise you to think very carefully
我建议你斟酌一下
before you use that tone with me ever again.
真怀念以前的日子 那时候
I pine for the days when conquered generals
战败将士还有胆魄倒在剑下
had the sense and good taste to fall on their swords.
而现在他们只会开记者招待会
Now they hold press conferences,
给自己的回忆录增光添彩
negotiate advances for their memoirs
却让我们这些人给他们擦屁♥股♥
while the rest of us clean up their messes.
我不会把这件事交给别人处理的
I'm not leaving this to others.
我已经让国内所有的情报机构
I have every agency within homeland
都加班加点地
working around the clock
追查雷丁顿和基恩的下落
to find Reddington and Keen.
你没听明白 皮特
I don't think you understand, Peter.
我过来 是因为我们组织的人
I'm here because people in our organization
已经对你和你的办事方式失去了信心
have lost confidence in you, in your methods.
我们有过合作 我也不愿意这么说
There's a history here, so I take no joy in telling you
但你现在就是在玩火
that you're dancing on the edge of a razor blade,
而你说的每一句话都和我们息息相关
and that every breath that you draw is at our discretion.
这让我想到了索克·皮西
This reminds me of Sok Pich.
我们当时在柬埔寨西部徘徊
We were navigating the backwaters in Western Cambodia
想从矿场工头那里偷些蓝宝石
hoping to steal some sapphires from a mine foreman.
到了拜林市碰到季风来袭
Got as far as Pailin when the monsoon struck.
找了个地窖藏身
Took shelter in a root cellar of all places.
我从没见过那么大的雨
I've never seen so much rain.
狂风怒号♥
Winds like a monarch gone mad.
我们只能躲起来 等着狂风暴雨过去
All we could do was hunker down and wait it out.
但是索克 他往村庄那边跑了
But Sok...he just made a run for the village.
所以 就剩下我一个人 浑身湿透
So, there I was soaking wet, alone.
前三天痛苦万分
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表