I mean, I-I was okay facing the Cabal,
但代表怀孕的两条红线...
but those two red lines --
我就是...
I just...
没办法承受
could not handle that.
汤姆是孩子的父亲吧
I assume Tom is the father.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him.
他还在弄清楚该如何生活
He's still figuring his life out.
他接到了一份波士顿的工作
There's a job in Boston.
我知道你想认为我们的工作结束了
I know you want to believe that our work is done,
可惜并非如此
but it's not.
一个孩子的出现会让事情...
The addition of a child will make that...
变得无限困难
infinitely more difficult.
他们对他施加的酷刑 谁会做这种事
What they did to him. Who would do such a thing?
你的丈夫有敌人吗
Does your husband have any enemies?
工作上是否有不顺心
Any problems at work?
没有
None.
威廉是一个好人 一个好父亲
William was a kind man and a great father.
他积极参与社区活动
He was involved in the community.
我们女儿在学校的时候...
When our daughter was in school...
你有几个孩子
How many kids do you have?
一个 艾米
One. Amy.
她有事瞒着我们
There was something she's not telling us.
冰箱上那么多照片 没有一张是他们女儿的
20 pictures on their fridge and not one of their daughter?
你认为他们之间发生了什么事
You think something happened between them?
我们得找到她 看看她是否同意
We need to find her, see if she agrees
那妻子说的他是好父亲
with the wife about his parenting skills.
我猜答案是否定的
I'm guessing the answer's no.
神父 宽恕我 为我所犯的罪
Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.
据我上一次忏悔已经有一周了
It's been a week since my last confession.
自那以来 我杀死了两个人
Since that time, I have killed two men.
干得好 我的孩子
Well done, my son,
你就是主锋利的长矛
for you are the tip of his spear.
你的双手见证了主的审判
Through your hands, his judgment is witnessed.
姓名 坎贝尔·迈耶医生
婚姻状况 已婚
职业 儿童心理学家
让我们祈祷 我们的父...
Let us pray. Our father...
已发现十几桩符合菲默会作案手法的谋杀案
We've linked the Vehm's M.O. to a dozen murders.
每一个被害人都遭受了中世纪的酷刑折磨
Each victim was subjected to some form of medieval torture.
山姆·阿切尔被人鞭打直至动脉破裂
Sam Archer was whipped until an artery burst
失血过多而死
and he bled to death.
而这些挫伤 骨折和深度穿刺伤
The bruising, fractures, and deep puncture wounds
表明约瑟夫·吉布森的四肢被压碎了
indicate that Joseph Gibson's extremities were crushed
疑犯用的是一种叫"西班牙铁靴"的刑具
with some device called "The Spanish Boot".
所有被害人都没有案底
None of the victims had a record.
-他们为何会被害 -还不清楚
- Why were they targeted? - We are not sure.
我们还在看档案
We're still going over case files.
长官
Sir.
您的妻子送来的
From your wife.
真漂亮
Those are beautiful.
放我办公室吧
My office.
我们还知道什么情况
What else do we know?
他们找到了威廉·多德的女儿
They did find William Dowd's daughter
叫丽莎·尼尔 新的名字 新的朋友
living as Lisa Neil -- new name, new social.
她肯定是在躲避什么事
She's definitely hiding from something.
或某个人 我们去看看
Or someone. We're on it.
方便吗
Is this a bad time?
我以为你出发了
I thought you'd rolled out.
那正是我来找你的原因
That's actually why I'm here.
雷斯勒和我是搭档吗
Ressler and I -- are we partners?
有什么问题吗
Would that be a problem?
他毕竟解雇了我
He did fire me.
是的 考虑到当时的情况这么做无可非议
Yes. An appropriate action given the circumstances,
但他也很后悔
but one he deeply regrets
-而且在努力挽回 -真的吗
- and went to great lengths to rectify. - He did.
我回来之后
In a status report submitted to me
他交给我一份情况报告
after I returned he was quite eloquent
强调了你对特别小组的重要价值
about your value to the task force.
你跟丽莎·尼尔谈完后 可以来看那份报告
You're welcome to read it after you question Lisa Neil.
有时真的很难原谅
It's hard to forgive sometimes.
去找丽莎·尼尔
Lisa Neil.
是迈耶医生办公室吗
Yes, is this Dr. Meyer's office?
我给儿子预约过下周的咨♥询♥
I have an appointment next week for my son.
我觉得他有自伤倾向
I think he's a threat to himself.
情况紧急 我们希望今天就能见到医生
It's urgent that we see the doctor today.
丽莎·尼尔
Lisa Neil?
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是联调局的纳瓦比探员
I'm Agent Navabi, FBI.
这是雷斯勒探员
This is Agent Ressler.
我们想问几个关于你父亲的问题
We have some questions for you about your father.
我父亲多年前就去世了
My father died years ago.
你们肯定是把我和别人弄混了
You, uh, must be confusing me with somebody else.
比如艾米·多德吗
Someone like Amy Dowd?
是谁
Hello?
有人吗
Someone there?
前台没人
There was no one out front.
我的秘书五点钟就走了
My secretary leaves at 5:00.
你就是哈里斯先生吧
You must be Mr. Harris.
是的
Yes.
你儿子呢
Where's your son?
他们告诉我这次预约是为他约的
I was told the appointment is for him.
本该如此 但你知道
Oh, it should be, but, you know,
我妻子不太信心理治疗这东西
my wife doesn't really believe in therapy.
她认为你们这种人干的坏事比好事多
You know, she thinks people like you do more harm than good.
你是这样吗 迈耶医生
Do you, Dr. Meyer?
我不这么认为
I-I don't believe so.
要不你进来
Why don't you come in.
跟我说说你儿子是什么情况
Tell me what's going on with your son.
我父亲遇害了
My father was murdered?
是的
Yes.
杀他的人认为他有罪
By people who thought he had, uh, sinned.
如果能知道他是否真的有罪
It might help us find his killer
或许我们就能找出凶手
if we knew whether that was true or not.
是真的吗
Was it?
是的
Yeah.
所以我才离家出走的
That's why I ran away.
能说说你怎么治疗孩子吗
So can I ask how you treat the children?
说说治疗的流程
You know, how it all works.
我要对孩子有个初步了解 这很重要
Well, it's important for me to get a sense of the child,
所以最初几次会面都是一对一
so the first few sessions would be one-on-one.
没有家长在场吗
Without a parent present?
我要得到孩子的信任 家长最好不在场
For me to gain their trust, it's best to start out that way.
当时我十二岁
I was 12.
我在朋友家游泳之后回到家
I came home from swimming at my friend's house,
我去地下室想把泳衣放到烘干机里
and I went into the basement to put my suit in the dryer,
他就在那儿
and he was there.
你父亲
Your father.
还有别人
And someone else.
一个小男孩
A boy.
你和我儿子独处一室的时候 你会碰他吗
When you're alone with my son, would you be touching him?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
我甚至都不太懂你的问题
I'm not even sure I understand your question.
你会想去碰他吗
I mean, would you think about touching him?
很遗憾你儿子情况不是很好
I'm sorry your son is having a hard time,
但我想你该走了
but I think you should leave.
不要 不要
Oh...no! No!
-你伤害儿童 -你们要干什么
- You hurt children. - What are you doing?
-不要 -你骗取他们的信任
- No! - You earn their trust
然后又虐待他们
and then you abuse them.
他们都说我是胡说
They said I was crazy.
说都是我编出来的
That I was making it all up.
说我父亲从没强♥暴♥那个小男孩
That my father never raped that little boy.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表