巡警找到那车了 米讯街355号♥
Patrol found the car. 355 Mission.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
就是这个
This is it.
这就是他们从弗地安特那里偷来的基因数据
This is the genome data they stole from Verdiant.
拿完我们要的东西就走
Let's get what we need and go.
已完成
是这辆车
That's the car.
那是雷斯勒和莎马吗
Is that Ressler and Samar?
没事 继续
We're fine. Keep working.
已完成
他们进来了
They're in the building.
-还要多久 -我不知道
- How much more time? - I don't know.
这些文件太大了 我们该走了
These files are massive. We should go.
我在这建筑的侧面发现了一个防风门
I saw a storm door on the side of the building.
不着急
Not yet.
已完成
桌子
The desk.
我们来不及了
We're not gonna make it.
雷丁顿
Reddington!
已完成
安全
Clear.
已完成
雷斯勒
Ressler.
你是不是觉得盯着电♥话♥ 电♥话♥就会响
Think if you stare long enough, it might ring?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
她走了
She's gone.
我只是希望
I was hoping that...
我们见面时 她正在跟另一个男人约会
You know, when we met, she was seeing this other guy.
他成功了 我没有
He worked, I didn't.
但我们还是会相互联♥系♥
But we started seeing each other anyway.
怎么说 我们有一种
Anyway, we had this, uh...
信♥号♥♥ 某种他不知道的联络方式
signal, way of communicating so he wouldn't know.
她会在晚上七点整打这个电♥话♥
She would call that phone at exactly 7:00 P.M.,
我会接起来
and I'd pick up.
-我们就会见面 -效果怎么样
- We'd meet. - How'd that work out?
不太好
Not so great.
抱歉 可不可以帮我个小忙
Hey, uh, sorry, would you do me a quick favor?
如果那电♥话♥响了 她打过来了 你可以
Just if that phone rings, if she calls, would you...
把我的号♥码给她吗
give her my number?
我刚跟这里的拥有者谈过了
I just spoke to the owner of the building.
他说他两个月前把这里租给了一个叫做
He said he leased the space to a man named Eli Matchett
伊莱·马奇特的人
two months ago.
-有查到他的背景吗 -查到了
- Did you get a background? - I did.
马奇特有个农场
Matchett had a farm
就在弗地安特在阿宾登的地♥产♥旁边
hat adjoined one of Verdiant's properties near Abingdon.
他们的一些种子被吹到了他的农场里
Apparently, some of their seed blew onto his farm.
他们宣称他侵犯了他们的专利权
They claimed he illegally infringed on their patent
然后把他告上了法庭
and they sued him.
官司花了马奇特一大笔钱
The defense cost Matchett a fortune.
肯定就此失去了一切
Must've lost everything.
阿兰姆 你拿到那些文件了吗
Aram, did you get those files?
你们去的是一个最先进的病毒研究所
You stumbled on a state-of-the-art virology shop.
马奇特偷弗地安特的基因蓝图
Matchett didn't steal Verdiant's genome blueprint
不是为了公诸于世
so he could release it publicly.
他想要找出基因蓝图的缺点
He needed it to identify its weaknesses
然后设计一个病毒来毁掉它
and design a virus tailor-made to destroy it.
他想摧毁他们的转基因作物吗
He wants to sabotage their GMO crop?
美国本土种植的玉米有90%都是转基因作物
90% of all corn grown in America is genetically modified,
而弗地安特是其中最大的生产商
and Verdiant is the largest producer of it.
实际上 这种玉米在世界各地都有种植
In fact, this one strain is planted all over the world.
周数
月数
如果这种病毒蔓延 速度会非常快
If this virus gets out, it will spread fast.
能有多快
How fast?
几周 甚至几天内就会传遍各州
It would cross state lines in weeks, maybe even days.
几个月之内 就会扩散到其他国家
With months, it would migrate overseas.
如果马奇特释放了这个病毒
If Matchett unleashes this virus,
那么就会造成全球粮食危机
we could have a global food crisis on our hands.
八周
两月
下载了大约百分之九十 不过可能读不出来
We've got around 90%, but I'm not sure it's readable.
没有全部下载完 我们也许需要
We'll probably need help accessing the data
别人帮忙才能访问
without a complete download.
雷斯勒怎么会...
How the hell did Ressler...
你在店里的时候我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him while you were in the store.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我让他不要再找我 因为我觉得
I told him to back off because I thought
如果他真的是想找出真♥相♥ 或许...
if he was interested in the truth, maybe --
雷斯勒只是个法律机器 联调局给他洗♥脑♥了
Ressler is a law-enforcement robot. The FBI winds him up.
不是这样的
That's not true.
他是人 是个好人
He's a person. He's a good person.
看着我 你不要再这么想了 莉兹
Look at me. You need to let that go, Lizzy.
我之所以能活这么长时间
I have survived for a very long time now,
相信我 绝不是因为
and I assure you, I didn't do it
我依赖于人性的善良
by relying on the goodness in people.
我们该走了
We should go.
我去停车场看看 再找辆车
I'll check the parking lot, find us a new ride.
一会去前面等我
Meet me out front in a minute.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
刚才是弗地安特的戈登·皮尔斯
That was Gordon Pierce at Verdiant.
你知道伊莱·马奇特那个案子吧
You know that lawsuit against Eli Matchett?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
那场官司不仅让马奇特失去了他的农场
Matchett didn't just lose his farm because of it.
银行取消抵押品赎回权后
After the bank foreclosed,
弗地安特通过做空买♥♥下了他的土地
Verdiant purchased his property in a short sale.
实际上 他们还买♥♥了那个地方的其它几块地
In fact, they bought out several other places in that area
从而建起了一座大型工业农场
and turned them into one large industrial farm.
弗地安特在马奇特
Verdiant's growing GMO corn
从小长大的地方种植了转基因玉米
on the very land that Matchett grew up on.
你觉得他会去那儿释放病毒吗
You think that's where he plans to unleash the virus?
我觉得我们找到整个事情的起因了
I think we just found ourselves ground zero.
我今天真幸运
Must be my lucky day.
把枪放下
Drop your gun!
不行
Can't do that.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
你知道有多少人想让你死吗
You got any idea how many people want to see you dead?
大概知道
Some idea, yes.
还有你
And you.
你就是新闻里那个女的
You're the girl on the news.
俄♥国♥人
The Russian.
你应该是个直觉很强的人
You seem like an intuitive guy.
起码你的直觉能知道什么时候你控制不了场面
At least intuitive enough to know when you're in over your head,
所以无论你的老板是谁
so whichever lowlife you're working for,
他的仇只能下次再报了
he's gonna have to wait to get his revenge.
把枪放下
Set it down.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 请问你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
-你在什么位置 -我们得走了
- What's your location? - We have to leave.
不行 这地方太偏僻了
We can't. We're in the middle of nowhere.
等救护车来了他就死了
He'll be dead by the time the ambulance gets here.
我不能就这么不管他了
I'm not leaving him.
搜他口袋
Pockets.
救命
Help!
快来人啊
We need help here!
前胸中了一枪
Single shot to the chest!
还有气 但脉搏很虚弱
He's breathing, but barely any pulse.
大约十五分钟前发生的
About 15 minutes ago.
是的 再派两个小队到阿什路和三街交口
Yes, but send two more units to Ash and 3rd.
我们五分钟后到
We're five minutes out.
没有发现马奇特 但是州警已经封锁了
No visual on Matchett yet, but state police have locked up
所有通往弗地安特的道路
all roads leading into the Verdiant property.
雷丁顿本可以乘船驶向自♥由♥
Reddington was on a ship bound for freedom,
却又为了弗地安特回来了
and he turns it around to come back here for Verdiant.
他真的觉得把这些家伙揪出来
Does he really think that taking these guys out
能帮助他洗刷基恩的罪名吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表