回家的感觉一定不错吧 先生
Must be good to be home again, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
一会就知道了
Well, we'll see about that.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是来见助理司长哈罗德·库珀的
I'm here to see Assistant Director Harold Cooper.
您有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
I do not.
告诉他我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Tell him it's Raymond Reddington.
雷斯勒 华盛顿外勤办公室
Ressler. Washington field office.
我是负责雷丁顿一案的探员
I'm the case agent on Reddington.
第一季第一集
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
不到一小时之前
Under an hour ago.
确认是他了吗
We confirm it's actually him?
是他 指纹相符 还有纹身
It's him all right. Prints match. Tattoos.
他甚至自愿提供了08年
He even volunteered classified
布鲁塞尔任务中的机密内容
details about a Brussels mission in '08.
-在布鲁塞尔发生了什么 -长官
- What happened in Brussels? - Sir?
我们试着杀掉他 长官
We tried to kill him, sir.
真的是他啊
It really is him.
他进来时拿着一个公文包
Came in with a briefcase
里面装着他用过的所有化名
containing every alias he's ever used.
大多数我们从来都没听说过
Most of 'em we've never even heard of.
他想要什么
What does he want?
不知道 他不肯说
Don't know. Won't talk.
他就像块石头
He's a stone.
给实验室打电♥话♥
Call lab services.
让他们给他装上射频识别芯片
Have them fit him with an AlphaChip RFID tag.
整理一份完整的内部调查资料
Assemble a full intel review.
包括国安局和中情局的资料
NSA. CIA.
你具体想要知道什么
What exactly do you want to know?
全部
Everything.
"红魔"雷蒙德·雷丁顿曾就读于海军军官学校
Raymond "Red" Reddington attended the Naval Academy.
班里的尖子生 二十四岁时毕业
Top of his class. Graduated by the time he was 24.
本打算培养成高级军官
He was being groomed for admiral.
然后1990年 雷丁顿说要回家
Then in 1990, Reddington's coming home
和妻女一起过圣诞
to see his wife and his daughter for Christmas.
但他就此消失了
He never arrives.
这位受人尊敬的军官
This highly respected officer
从此人间蒸发
up and disappears from the face of the earth--
直到四年后
until four years later
一批不对外公开的机密文件出现在了马格里布
when classified NOFORN documents start showing up in Maghreb,
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡以及北♥京♥
Islamabad, Beijing.
文件的泄露追溯到雷丁顿
These leaks were traced to Reddington.
这家伙是个无差别犯罪者
This guy's an equal opportunity offender,
类似催化剂的角色
a facilitator of sorts,
通过为其他罪犯提供中介交易
who's built an enterprise brokering deals
建立了自己的帝国
for fellow criminals.
他不投靠任何国家
He has no country.
没有任何政♥治♥目的
He has no political agenda.
雷丁顿唯一效忠的是最高出价者
Reddington's only allegiance is to the highest bidder.
他们在文件中给他起了个名字
They call him something in the papers.
犯罪世界的管♥理♥员♥
"The concierge of crime."
他在线上了
He's online.
很明显有权利
Evidently someone with the authority
做决定的人到了
to make decisions has arrived.
我好像闻到你古龙水的臭味了 库珀探员
I think I smell the stench of your cologne, Agent Cooper.
有种傲慢的味道
Smells like hubris.
把信♥号♥♥弄好 我要跟他对话 快点
Get these feeds fixed. I want him up here. Come on.
你一定有很多疑问
You must have many questions,
我们就先从最重要的开始 我为什么来这里
so let's begin with the most important one-- why I'm here.
还记得1986年大马士革的
Remember the 1986 attack
美国大使♥馆♥袭击事件吗
on the U.S. Embassy in Damascus,
1997年阿尔及尔法国领♥事♥馆♥的
the abduction of the six foreign nationals
六名外籍人士绑♥架♥事件
from the French consulate in Algiers in '97,
还有2002年曼谷的泰京银行抢劫事件
or the 2002 breach of the Krungthai Bank in Bangkok?
在你看来这些事件是毫无关联的
You see these events as unrelated.
但我可以告诉你 这三起案件都是一人所为
I can tell you one man is responsible for all three.
那个人叫兰科·扎马尼
His name is Ranko Zamani.
你想抓他 我也想抓他
You want him. I want him.
所以不如说目前我们的利益是一致的
So let's say for the moment our interests are aligned.
兰科·西尼撒·扎马尼
Ranko Sinisa Zamani.
塞尔维亚国籍 在美国接受教育
Serbian national educated in the U.S.
兰科·扎马尼已经死了六年了
Ranko Zamani's been dead for six years.
-他已经不是威胁了 -那就是一个死人
- He's a non-existent threat. -Then a dead man
刚刚乘美联航283从慕尼黑飞到了杜勒斯机场
just stepped off United 283 from Munich to Dulles.
他用萨沙· M·查科这个名字入境的
He entered the country under the name Sacha M. Chacko.
-10:56通过海关 -大家听着
- Cleared customs at 10:56 A.M. - Listen up, people.
实验室刚从航♥班♥的扶手上提取了潜指纹
The lab just pulled a latent print from the airline arm rest.
九点匹配
Nine points of comparison.
扎马尼还活着
Zamani's alive.
你引起我的注意了
You have my attention.
你错了吗
Were you wrong?
我错了
I was wrong.
对 你是错了
Yes, you were wrong.
至少这不是第一次 似曾相识啊
At least it's not the first time. Familiar territory.
我会让你抓到扎马尼 但首先
Now, I'll give you Zamani, but first--
不谈条件 你什么都无权决定
No "But firsts." You don't decide anything.
库珀探员 你高估自己的权利了
Agent Cooper, you've overestimated your authority.
我说会帮你们找到扎马尼 我一定会办到
I said I'll help you find Zamani, and I will.
但从现在开始
But from this point forward,
有一条规则非常重要
there's one very important rule:
我只跟伊丽莎白·基恩对话
I speak only with Elizabeth Keen.
伊丽莎白·基恩是谁
Who the hell's Elizabeth Keen?
哥们
Oh, buddy.
开什么玩笑
Seriously, dude?
-亲爱的 几点了 -不知道
- Babe, what time is it? - I don't know.
你要几点到
What time you gotta be there?
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, crap. - What's up?
-糟了 -怎么了
- Crap! - What?
不 今天是第一天啊
No! My first day!
你没事吧 需要帮忙吗
Babe, are you good? You need help?
我错过公车了 亲爱的
I missed the bus, babe.
我要把车开走
I'm gonna need to take the car.
你不能把车开走 我也需要车
You can't take the car. I need the car.
我有实地考察计划委员会的工作要做
I've got field trip planning committee.
你溜过狗了吗
You took the dog out, right?
溜过了
I did.
关于实地考察
For the field trip:
去航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆 还是华盛顿动物园
Air and Space or the D.C. Zoo?
-动物园比较中性化 -好的
- The zoo's gender neutral. - All right.
好主意 牛奶喝完了
Good thinkin'. We're out of milk.
-抱歉 -这是尿吗
- Oop. Sorry. - Is this pee?
宝贝 我现在站在尿里
I'm standing in pee, babe.
-它也是你的狗狗 -好吧 非常感谢
- He's your dog, too. - Ok, yeah, thanks a lot.
我工作第一天就要带着一股
I'm gonna smell like a urinary tract infection
尿道发炎的味道
on my first day!
不要忘了
Hey, don't forget
今天我们还要参加最后一次领养见面会
we got the last adoption meeting today.
一点半
One-thirty.
听到了吗 一点半
Hey, you heard me, right? One-thirty.
听到了 一点半 最后一次见面会
Yep. One-thirty. Last meeting.
我先上车 你有钥匙吗
I'm in the car. You got the keys?
-有 在我口袋里 -我帮你拿了咖啡
- Yeah, in my pocket. - I got your coffee.
老兄 不要再乱尿喔
No more peeing, dude.
怎么了
What?
我们俩七分钟前起床
We both woke up seven minutes ago.
我敢肯定我穿反了裤子
I'm pretty sure my pants are on backwards
而且还睡眼朦胧
and I can barely see straight.
可你已经穿戴整齐
But you are somehow dressed,
泰然自若
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表