美丽的雷蒙娜女士
Ah, the fair Rimona.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you even find me?
我知道你建议你的编辑
I know you suggested to your editor
安排我们在这周晚些时候见面
that we meet later in the week,
但是恐怕我们的工作不能再拖了
but I'm afraid our business couldn't wait.
我们的工作
Our business?
你是说你的工作吧
You mean your business.
我的工作可不包括放弃报道
'Cause my work doesn't involve burning sources.
你要报道的是一个连环杀手
Your source is a serial killer.
听着
Look...
德雷克赛尔很显然想保持匿名
Drexel obviously wants to remain anonymous.
作为一名记者 我必须尊重这一点
As a reporter, I have to honor that,
无论他涉嫌了什么
regardless of what he's suspected of.
作为一名记者
As a reporter.
真是一个神奇的时代 是吧
Amazing times, these, don't you think?
无论什么阿猫阿狗
When any Tom, Dick, or Sally
只要有一台笔记本电脑 再接入互联网
with a laptop and internet access
都可以宣称自己是一名记者
can declare herself a journalist.
你连自己的姓都不署
I mean, you don't even use a last name.
我很乐意在一切尘埃落定之后写一篇你的报道
I would be thrilled to write a profile on you
但我不会帮你找德雷克赛尔的
when all this is done, but I'm not gonna help you find Drexel.
我觉得你会的 雷切尔
Oh, but I think you will, Rachel.
这是你的名字 对吗
That is your name, isn't it?
雷切尔·霍布斯
Rachel Hobbs.
兰德尔·霍布斯 加利福尼亚州
Daughter of Randall Hobbs,
科斯塔梅萨户外家具之王的女儿
the patio-furniture king of Costa Mesa, California.
我欣赏你对匿名者的尊重 雷切尔
I admire your respect for anonymity, Rachel,
但你的原则对我来说是一件无法承受的奢侈品
but your principles are a luxury I can no longer afford.
所以我给你一个选择的机会
So I'll give you a choice --
是保护他的匿名还是你的匿名
You can protect his anonymity or yours.
-我没杀兰迪 -我们相信你
- I didn't kill Randy. - We believe you.
那你们来干什么
Then why are you here?
你可能不知道谁杀了布雷纳
Well, you may not know who killed Brenner,
但你知道他被杀的原因
but you definitely know why.
无论他卷进了什么
And whatever he was into,
无论你们俩卷进了什么
whatever the two of you were into --
-真是疯了 -我们可以帮你
- This is crazy. - Look, we can help you...
在杀了兰迪的人来杀你之前
Before whoever came after Randy comes after you.
没什么好谈的了
We're done.
你如果再想跟我说话 需要律师在场
You want to talk to me again, I want a lawyer.
阿兰姆 我不方便讲话
Aram, I can't talk.
-我们正在 -询问阿德尔森
- We're right in the middle of-- - Interviewing Adelson.
我知道 我正看着你们
I know. I am watching you right now.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我正看着德雷克赛尔的电脑
I'm looking at Drexel's laptop.
他不仅侵入了兰迪·布雷纳的电脑
Randy Brenner's computer isn't the only one he ratted.
他的电脑上还有从阿德尔森办公室传来的画面
He's running another video feed from Adelson's office.
看你右边 那边一定有个网络摄像头
Look to your right. There must be a webcam.
在他的桌子上
On his desktop, yeah.
他把一切都录下来了
He's recording everything,
不在系统里 在某个远程位置
and not to the system -- to some remote location.
我不知道在哪 等一下 我试试别的
I don't know where. Here, let me try something.
又出现了两个画面
Two more feeds just popped up.
你们得回来了
Okay, you guys should get back here.
我来了
I'm here.
我的声音不能被录下来
My voice is not to be recorded.
当然 我可以写下来
Of course. I can take notes.
现在 开始走
Begin walking -- now.
往出口处一直走
Straight ahead, toward the exit.
继续走
Keep walking.
继续走
Keep walking.
楼梯在你左手边 走楼梯
The staircase on your left -- take it.
现在就走
Do it now.
邓比
Dembe.
我们接到报♥警♥
We get a call --
一伙人袭击了兰登·德格鲁特
a crew hit Reinder-de Groot.
接下来
Next thing we know,
一个符合嫌犯描述特征的人
a guy matching the description of one of the perps
中弹后来到了这里 还不肯解释原因
stumbles in here all shot up, won't say why.
这只不过是个巧合罢了
That's just a coincidence.
我们已经让该公♥司♥的安全主管赶来了
We got the head of corporate security coming over now.
他叫克拉肯
Name's Klerken.
想起点什么了吗
Ring a bell?
他将会走进来 然后指认你
He's gonna walk in here and identify you.
开案 结案
Case open, case closed.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不 不会的
No, it isn't.
会的
It is.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be okay.
我希望你能原谅我的安全预防措施
I hope you'll forgive the security precautions.
正如你所知 我的工作容易惹怒别人
As you know, my work is, uh, inflammatory.
我依靠那些重视我的付出的
I rely on the support
有见识的资助者们的支持
of the enlightened patrons who value my efforts...
他们中的一位好心人
One of whom was kind enough
为这次采访把这个地方腾了出来
to make this space available for our interview.
没事 真的没事
It's fine. Really.
那么 你
So, did...
你有问题要问吗
did you have a question?
你看起来很
You seem...
不舒服
uncomfortable.
没事
Uh, no.
我 抱歉
I -- sorry.
是的 我当然有问题要问
Yes. Of course I have questions.
说实话 我很了解你做的事
Honestly, I'm familiar with your work,
而我也不是每天都会
and it's not every day that
在地下室里单独和一个
I find myself alone in a basement
一个
with a man who, um...
杀人的人在一起
Kills.
是的
Yes.
可以理解
Understandable.
但是我向你保证你不用害怕
But I assure you, you have nothing to fear.
除非
Unless...
你正在掩饰着什么
that is, you're hiding something.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我看见他了
I saw him.
你把他带到了这里
You brought him here.
不 我
No, I...
他知道我了吗
Does he know about me?
还有我做的事
What I've done?
我 我不知道你在说什么
I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
他知道吗
Does...he...know?
基恩在哪里
Where the hell is Keen?
没有她的消息 也没有雷丁顿的
No word from her. Or Reddington.
长官 你得看一下这个
Sir, you're gonna want to take a look at this.
这是从阿德尔森的办公室
This is a continuous feed being run live
连续传回的实况直播
from Adelson's office.
德雷克赛尔不只在远程监控兰迪·布雷纳
Drexel wasn't just ratting Randy Brenner.
他还从多个镜头记录了影像
He was recording footage from multiple cameras.
录像存在哪里
Recording to where?
我们现在还不知道
We're still not sure.
有多少个来源
From how many sources?
目前为止 我只看到了四个
So far, I've only seen four.
一个来自兰迪·布雷纳的房♥子
One was from Randy Brenner's house.
第二个来自阿德尔森的办公室
The second, Adelson's office.
这是另外两个
And these are the other two.
这是谁
Who is that?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet,
但是那大概得有十万了
but that's probably $100 grand,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表