they'd have moved on the hostages.
你们得用西蒙榴弹 -破障枪榴弹
You need a static SIMON. - A breach grenade?
那可是军用级武器
I mean, that's a military-grade weapon.
我们没有时间去申请
We don't have time to requisition one.
要是我们手上有呢
What if we had one?
你们在边远地区收集情报
You guys are in the country, gathering intelligence.
怎么会...
Why would --
算了 我不想知道
You know what? Don't tell me.
好了 行动吧
All right. Let's move in.
那是哈桑 他在步桥上
It's Hasaan! He's on the catwalk!
两点钟方向 我击中他了
2:00! I got him!
看上去像是他引爆了炸♥弹♥
Looks like he set off a trip wire.
什么都没找到 不见他的踪迹
We got nothing. No sign of him.
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
不是所有的出口都有人把守吗
I thought all the exits were secure.
在建筑的南面发生了二次爆♥炸♥
There was a secondary explosion on the south side of the building.
-可能是哈桑干的 -好吧
- That may have been Hasaan. - All right.
尽快确认这些死者的身份
I want all these bodies I.D.'d A.S.A.P.
你们来看一下
You guys need to see this.
哈桑囚禁了这些人
Hasaan has been keeping these men captive.
沙辛
Shahin?
姐姐
Sister?
纳瓦比探员
Agent Navabi?
纳瓦比探员
Agent Navabi?
你没事吧
You okay?
那人是阿♥拉♥什·艾哈迈迪
It's Arash Ahmadi.
三年多来我们一直在追捕他
He's been on our radar for at least three years.
-他不是哈桑 -对
- So he's not Hasaan? - No.
其他三个人也都不是
Neither are the other three.
-你为何如此确定 -他们太年轻了
- How can you be so sure? - They're too young.
哈桑下落不明
Hasaan is in the wind.
我们得把人♥质♥带到一个安全的地方去
We need to get the hostages somewhere safe,
准备给他们录口供
start taking their statements.
现在他们是我们找到哈桑的最好机会
Right now, they're our best chance of finding Hasaan.
我们的办公室就在几公里外
Well, our facility's a few miles away --
-挺适合录口供的 -听起来不错
- It's a logical place. - Sounds like a plan.
你知道他还活着吗
Did you know he was alive?
-哈桑 -我弟弟
- Hassan? - My brother.
你知道他被囚禁了吗
Did you know he was being held prisoner?
沙辛还活着
Shahin is alive?
这怎么可能呢
I don't understand how this is possible.
他在2009年的皮欣轰炸里死了
He died in 2009 at the bombing in Pishin.
莎马 听我说
Samar, listen to me.
要是我知道沙辛在哈桑手里
If I had known Hasaan was holding Shahin,
我早就告诉你了
I would have told you.
-他怎么样 -我不知道
- How is he? - I don't know.
-他还在接受治疗 -哈桑呢
- He's still being treated. - And Hasaan?
他在突袭行动里逃跑了
We lost him during the raid.
要是哈桑在美国境内
If Hasaan is in the country,
他肯定是像违♥禁♥品♥那样被偷运入境的
he was smuggled in like contraband.
我给一个朋友打个电♥话♥
I'll phone a friend,
看看能不能找到帮他的蛇头
see if I can find the rum runner he hired.
坏消息是...你还活着
So, the bad news -- you're still alive.
但好消息是只要你把一切告诉联调局的人
But the good news is that all you have to do to get out of here
就能从这里出去
is tell your story to the feds.
就这么简单
That's it.
证明莉斯的清白
Exonerate Liz.
然后我会亲自给你弄一杯大豆奶昔
And then I'll personally fix you a nice soybean smoothie.
这样你就可以吃素吃死了
So you can croak yourself vegan style.
什么
What's that?
事情是这样的
So, here's the deal.
基恩探员和我结了婚
Agent Keen and I were, uh, married,
这是工作要求
as, like, a job, you know.
你有没有遇到过
But you ever take one of those jobs
为了生计接受某项工作 却发现
just to pay the rent and you find out that you're...
你很擅长
you're good at it...
若无感情则无法做好
You cannot excel at anything you do not love.
没错
Well, yeah, I mean,
我结婚的时候你在哪儿
where were you when I was married?
直到结束了 我才想明白一切
I didn't figure that out till it was over.
当局者迷
That is the way these things go.
听好 我们可以告诉俄♥国♥人说你陷害他们
All right, look. We can tell the Russians that you framed them
杀害了中情局特工和美国参议员
for killing C.I.A agents, a U.S. senator,
把你扔在他们领♥事♥馆♥前
dump you in front of their consulate.
让俄♥国♥人处理你 或者
Let the Russians do their thing, or...
你可以救自己
...or you could help yourself
和莉斯
and help Liz.
乔治城 弗吉尼亚州
我的老地方
My old home.
莎米
Sammy.
你弟弟已经做完检查了
So, your brother's back from medical.
我们把他安置在一号♥隔间
We put him in box one.
你以为他在皮欣爆♥炸♥时死了
And you thought he died in Pishin.
反对派领导和部队成员
There was supposed to be a sit-down
本应坐下谈判
between opposition leaders and members of the army.
但没谈成
It never happened.
一名自杀式爆♥炸♥者引爆了炸♥药♥
A suicide bomber detonated an explosive.
四十一人遇难
And 41 people were killed.
一个恐怖组织被认为应承担责任
A terrorist group assumed responsibility.
头一天 他还是我弟弟
One day, he was my brother.
他那么年少 富有活力
He was young and vibrant.
而第二天
And the next...
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我听说你在皮欣爆♥炸♥的时候死了
I was told you died that day in Pishin.
我亲眼看到了DNA报告
I saw the D.N.A. report myself.
要是你还活着
If you were alive...
那本该是个好日子
It was supposed to be a great day.
毕竟通过我们的抗♥议♥
After all our protests,
终于让政♥府♥出面谈判了
we were finally able to bring the government to the table.
可那是个陷阱
But it was a setup.
政♥府♥方面某个人
Someone from the government
把简易炸♥药♥安置在桌旁
planted an I.E.D. near our table.
政♥府♥为什么要搞爆♥炸♥
Why would the government plant a bomb?
为什么要杀害自己军中的高级成员
Why kill ranking members of your own army?
因为他们知道这样可以让民♥意♥背离我们
Because they knew it would turn public opinion against us.
我们不再是为正义而战的学生了
We were no longer student activists fighting for justice.
我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We were terrorists.
那天你受了伤
You were hurt that day.
所以他们在爆♥炸♥现场找到了你血液
That's why they found your blood at the scene?
对不起我逃跑了 但我别无选择
I'm sorry I ran, but I had to.
我想过要通知你
I wanted to tell you,
但我知道那只会给你带来危险
but I knew it would only put you in danger.
我去了英国 重新开始人生
I went to England to start a new life.
我以为政♥府♥已经不再想抓我了
And I thought the regime stopped looking for me.
直到几个月前
Until a few months ago,
我意识到自己还在被监视着
I realized I was still being watched.
所以我不得不再次重新开始
So I had to start over again,
这次是在美国
and this time in America.
但哈桑的人肯定跟踪了我
But Hasaan's men must have followed me,
因为六个月前
because six months ago,
他们从我藏身的公♥寓♥中抓住了我
they grabbed me from the apartment I was hiding in.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么进来的
How did you get back here?
-你想干什么 -天啊
- What do you want? - Oh, my.
三秒钟不到问了三个问题
Three questions in not even as many seconds.
我要先回答哪一个呢
Which should we answer first?
不如这样
Actually, how about this --
我先问你几个问题
I'll ask a few questions first,
然后我们再来解决你的问题
and then we can get to whatever's on your mind.
对不起 但我的名字太常见了
I'm sorry, but my name, it is somewhat common.
可能你们把我和别人弄混了
Perhaps you are confusing me with --
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表