一旦委内瑞拉的媒体知道了这件事
I wonder how long you'll survive
你能在他们的狂轰滥炸下撑多久
once that story hits the Venezuelan press?
抱歉 我实在忍♥不住
I'm sorry. I can't help myself.
我送你的是用来放你的新闻剪报的相册
It's a photo album for your press clippings.
拉斐尔
Rafael.
今天必须给我安排与外♥交♥部♥长的会面
The meeting with the Foreign Minister will happen today.
安排好了
Is it set?
外♥交♥部♥长的直升机会在今天下午三点
The Foreign Minister will be making a fuel stop
在卡比直升机场停靠加油
at Kirby Heliport at 3:00 p.m. today.
我将有十五分钟和他聊聊
I'll have 15 minutes with him.
下一步该怎么做
What's our next move?
除非我们能取回某个包裹
Rendezvous will be fruitless
否则这场会面将徒劳无功
unless we can retrieve a certain care package.
联调局今天早上收缴了这个包裹
The F.B.I. took it into custody this morning.
伊丽莎白能否重获自♥由♥就靠它了
That package is the ticket to Elizabeth's freedom.
-包裹里有什么 -埃尔多拉多
- What's in the package? - El Dorado.
传说中失落的黄金城
The lost city of gold?
它指的从来都不是一座城
It was never a city.
当西班牙的探险家抵达南美洲的时候
When Spanish explorers reached South America,
他们听说部落的酋长会全身涂满金粉
they heard stories about a gold-dusted tribal chief
朝瓜达维达湖扔大量的财宝作为对神的献祭
dumping vast piles of treasure into Lake Guatavita as an offering.
西班牙人抽干了整个湖
The Spaniards actually drained the lake.
当然 他们找到的只是些不值钱的小玩意
Of course, all they found was a handful of trinkets.
所以他们杀死了所有土著
So they killed all the natives,
从此 埃尔多拉多就象征着
and El Dorado came to represent
对无限财宝的幻想
the fantasy of boundless wealth --
而这就是这个包裹里的东西
And that is what's inside the package.
我不明白
I don't understand.
等我们从联调局手里偷到它 你就明白了
You will, once we steal it from the F.B.I.
到底要我告诉你多少次
I mean, how many times do I have to tell you?
这一切与性无关
It wasn't about sex.
既然与性无关 那你为什么要和他做
If it wasn't about the sex, then why'd you have sex?
为什么不邀请他去参加你的读书俱乐部
Why not invite him to join your book club?
因为我恨读书俱乐部
Because I hate my book club.
而我之所以会加入那个读书俱乐部
And the only reason I joined that book club
只是因为你一直不在家
is because you were never home.
道格只是...陪我排遣寂寞
Doug was just, you know, company.
而在那过程中 我犯了许多令我抱憾的错误
With a series of regrettable mistakes along the way.
天啊 哈罗德 能不能行行好接电♥话♥
For God's sake, Harold, would you please answer that phone?
小屋 卡拉库尔特 你得立刻离开
The cabin. Karakurt. You have to leave now.
什么 你是怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我手上的
What? How do you know about Karakurt?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
关键是秘社知道你把卡拉库尔特
The bottom line is the Cabal knows you're stashing Karakurt
藏在了伊冯湖边的小木屋里
in the cabin near Lake Yvonne.
-听着 他们能找到这个木屋吗 -能
- Look, can they track it down? - Yes.
这是我邻居的木屋
My neighbor owns the cabin.
他们会查我们的通话记录
They'll search our phone records.
立刻转移卡拉库特拉
Take Karakurt out now.
我没跟他在一起 是汤姆·基恩
I'm not with him. Tom Keen is.
-那打电♥话♥给他 -打不通的
- So call him. - I won't get through.
这就是选那个屋子的原因
That's the whole point of the cabin.
它很偏僻 没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥覆盖
It's remote. No cell phone coverage.
你现在距离小屋多远
How far away are you?
至少一小时
Hour. Minimum.
好吧 我比你近
All right, I'm closer.
听着 马上把地址发给我
Look, just text me the address.
我正在去的路上
I'm on my way now.
他们要先确定安全屋上的压力点
So when they determine the stress points on the box,
然后呢
then what?
运气不好吗
Not having much luck?
不 我们会找到办法进去的
No, we'll find a way in.
他会来找你的
He'll come for you.
雷丁顿 我正期望他这么做呢
Reddington? Yes, I expect he will,
毕竟他最看重的女人被困在了珠宝盒里
now that his prima ballerina is trapped in a jewelry box.
-那么你知道了吗 -知道什么
- Did you ever find out? - Find out what?
他和你之间的关系
His connection to you.
我一直很好奇
It's always been curious to me.
他就像只忠诚的猎犬跟随着你
Follows you around like a faithful bloodhound.
但你还是不知道
But you still don't know.
好吧 这太遗憾了
Well, that's too bad.
这么死真是太遗憾了
It's -- it's a very unsatisfying way to go out,
你说呢
don't you think?
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
今早逮捕基恩后 西弗吉尼亚州的联调局分局
The F.B.I. in West Virginia would've taken the care package
应该会将包裹作为证物收缴
into their custody this morning when they arrested Keen.
但是西佛吉尼亚州没有可以保管证据的
But there's no F.B.I. field office in West Virginia
联调局外勤办事处 所以他们会
to store evidence, so they would've sent a team
从匹兹堡外勤办事处派人来接管
from their Pittsburgh field office to collect it.
他们现在应该正在回匹兹堡的路上
They should be on the road back to Pittsburgh by now.
我们要在他们
We need to intercept them
回到外勤办事处前截住他们
before they reach their field office.
重点在于偷包裹的同时
The trick is to purloin the package
不要让他们察觉到我们拿走了包裹
without them knowing we've taken it.
为了做到这点
For that,
我们需要更多被偷的证据
we need more stolen evidence.
你居然在西弗吉尼亚州有仓库
You keep a storage locker in West Virginia?
我在很多州都有仓库 装满了有用物品
I keep a storage locker filled with useful items in most states.
-共和党的州则有两三个 -牛排
- Two or three in the Red States. - Steaks?
佛罗伦萨小牛排
Bistecca alla fiorentina,
这种牛来自托斯卡纳南部
sourced from a breed of cattle in southern Tuscany.
是最极致的牛肉
The ultimate expression of beef,
再配上一碗白豆
with a bowl of fagioli,
一瓶九六或九七年的巴罗洛葡萄酒
a '96, '97 Barolo.
这些还需要一个月熟成
These need another month to cure.
我从来不认为你是
I never took you for a...
毒贩 当然不是
Drug dealer? Absolutely not.
好吧 不算真的是
Well, not really.
我对一个联营公♥司♥进行了相当良好的投资
I've made a rather healthy investment in a consortium
它给一些在科罗拉多州 俄勒冈州
that supplies medical marijuana to facilities in Colorado,
华盛顿州和哥伦比亚特区的
Oregon, Washington,
机构提供医用大♥麻♥
District of Columbia.
只是为了使合法生意
But simply as an effort to diversify
多样化的一种努力罢了
into more legitimate businesses.
从消费角度
As for consumption,
我必须承认我喜欢设备完善的鸦♥片♥馆
I must admit to a fondness for any well-appointed opium den,
再来一点点印度大♥麻♥
and a bit of hashish goes well
就什么烦恼都没有了
with just about anything.
但是我对兴♥奋♥剂♥没什么兴趣
But stimulants, I have no taste for.
我更喜欢那种后腰微弯
I prefer that slight curve at the small of the back,
胸部膨胀
the swell of a breast,
柔软的颈部来加快心跳的感觉
the soft nape of the neck to quicken my heartbeat.
尽管如此 在卡塔赫纳一个相当有争议
Nonetheless, after a rather contentious
和混乱的谈判后
and messy negotiation in Cartagena,
就只剩下这个了 所以我就拿走了
this was all that was left on the table, so I took it.
对我的一些客户来说可♥卡♥因♥也是有效的货币
Cocaine still remains a valid currency to some of my clients.
特别是在英格兰 那些富有的英国人
Especially in England. The wealthy Brits?
他们简直对可♥卡♥因♥痴迷 不信你去问问
They are cocaine mad over there. Go figure.
从上面拿几公斤
Why don't you grab some kilos off the top
然后我们去伪造个犯罪现场吧
and let's go stage a crime scene?
这真有意思
This is fun.
谁这么有幸
Who had the pleasure?
是我
That would be me.
三十五英里的时速 迎头撞上
Head on. 35 miles an hour.
就像我叔叔维克那个周六晚上一样
Just like my uncle Vic on a Saturday night.
很抱歉让你匆忙赶来 摩根
Sorry about the short notice, Morgan.
查克 油漆喷得不错
Chuck. Nice paint job.
谢了 小心点 油漆还没干
Thanks. Careful. It's still wet.
大家都到齐了 开始干活吧
Well, gang's all here. Let's get to work.
西弗吉尼亚办公室的莫里森探员
My name is Agent Morrison in the West Virginia office.
是的 我两个小时前就打过电♥话♥了
Yes, I called this in two hours ago.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表