鉴于她的血压和心率急剧下降
Given her abrupt drop in blood pressure and pulse,
我诊断为胎盘早剥
I diagnosed a placental abruption.
紧急剖腹产手术十分成功
We performed a successful emergency C-section.
她出现了胸痛 气短等
She was having chest pains, shortness of breath --
典型的羊水栓塞症状
classic symptoms of an amniotic fluid embolism.
她的肺功能衰竭
Her lungs were no longer functioning.
我必须将她转移到创伤病房♥
I had to get her to a trauma unit.
她快不行了
We were losing her.
然后心博停止
And she went into arrest.
够了
That's enough.
我尽可能延续了她的生命 让她生下了孩子
I kept her alive long enough to become a mother.
这么说还真绝望
What a desperate thing to say.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
人总有一死
Everyone dies someday.
该走了 红魔先生
Time to go, Mr. Red.
该走了
Time to go.
不 不 不
No. No, no, not yet.
我要再睡一天 再睡一天
I want another one. I want another one.
-我付钱了 再睡一天 -不 该走了
- I paid and I want another. - No. You go.
已经星期五了
It's Friday.
你在这里太久了
It's too long for you.
该走了
You go.
红魔先生
Mr. Red.
你想找死吗
You trying to get yourself killed?
开普梅
Cape May.
开普梅 新泽西州
Cape May, New Jersey.
那可有三百多公里呢
That's 200 miles away.
好的 就去开普梅
Cape May it is.
别走 莉兹
Don't go, Lizzy.
求你别走
Please, don't go.
你走吧
Now go.
离我们远点
And stay away from us.
人总有一死
Everyone dies someday.
你说什么
You say something?
马文 我是雷蒙德
Marvin, it's Raymond.
我要离开一阵子
I'm taking a leave of indeterminate length.
暂停一切交易
Suspend all transactions.
偿清所有债务
Pay off all my outstanding debt.
如果还需要额外的资金
If you need additional funds to cover any shortfall,
就从巴巴多斯电汇
execute a wire transfer from Barbados.
如果需要签名的话
Dembe has a power of attorney letter on file
邓比那有委托书
should a signature be necessary.
出租车多少钱
How much for the cab?
不 不用付车费了
No, you're good.
不是 我是说你的车卖♥♥多少钱
No, no. How much do you want for the cab?
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
够了
That's plenty.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要
No!
站住
Stop!
我去找条毯子
I'll find a blanket.
有什么可以帮您的吗
May I help you?
杰克和艾达·奥尔布赖特
没事了
You're okay.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
不是因为他死了
It's not that he died.
也不是因为他的死法
It's not even the way he died.
是因为我对他说的那些话...
It's in the things I said to him...
就在他死之前
just before he died.
有人吗
Hello?
你没事吧
You okay?
外面有人
There's someone here. Outside.
他是来杀我的
He's here to kill me.
那里 就在那
There. There he is.
看到他的影子了吗
See his shadow?
别站在窗边
Stay away from the window.
我找到入侵者了
I found the intruder.
他殊死抵抗
He put up a fight.
我只好杀了他
I had no choice but to kill him.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must think I'm crazy.
没有
No.
很快就有热水了
We'll have hot water soon.
这里有酒
There's wine.
我可以做意大利烩饭
And I can make a risotto.
你觉得今晚会有热水吗
Do you think we'll have hot water tonight?
等我们吃完晚饭 水应该就热了
By the time we finish dinner, it should be hot.
很棒
This is superb.
米饭煮得刚刚好
The rice is just right.
罐头蘑菇
Canned mushrooms.
我尽力了
Best I could do.
非常好吃
It's excellent.
你不饿
You aren't hungry.
谁想杀你
Who's trying to kill you?
这和你之前和我说的事有关系吗
Does it have something to do with what you told me before?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你说你失去了某个人
You said you lost someone.
说了很重的话
Harsh words were spoken.
让你后悔的话
Words you regret.
我当时失去了理智
I was out of my mind.
没有谁
There was no one.
只有我
Just me.
你不用说谎的
You don't have to lie.
你也不用
Neither do you.
你和我一样 都不饿
You're no hungrier than I am.
你一点也不觉得这饭好吃
You're not enjoying a single bite of that.
-我告诉过你这很... -很棒
- I told you this is -- - Superb.
我的厨艺如何
The quality of the cooking is wholly irrelevant
全然无关 不是吗
in this case, isn't it?
在这种情况下
Given the circumstances.
什么情况
And those are?
你告诉我
You tell me.
告诉你自己
Tell yourself.
大声说出来
Say it out loud.
当时我没有选择
It was a Hobson's choice.
一个女人和她的孩子
There was a woman and her child.
都厄运缠身
Both were doomed.
都可能会死
Both would die.
我只能保住一个 不然她们都会死
I could either save one or lose both.
我选择了孩子
I chose the child.
那是...
It was...
是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事
it was the worst thing I've ever had to do in my life.
迄今为止最糟糕的事
Worst thing by far.
你别无选择
You didn't have a choice.
总有其他选择
There's always a choice.
我太自大了
I was arrogant.
我以为一切能走上正轨
I presumed that there was an order to things,
我以为
that there was --
如果我培养她 保护她
that if I nourished and protected
教导她
and taught the child,
她就会很安全
she would be safe...
并快乐
...and happy.
但她既不安全也不快乐
And she was neither.
不管我怎么努力
No matter what I tried to do,
只会给她带来痛苦和暴♥力♥ 最终...
all I brought her was misery and violence, and eventually --
死亡
Death.
是的
Yes.
现在你死了
And now you're dead.
你觉得你已经没什么好留恋的了
You believe there's nothing left for you.
这么明显吗
It's that obvious?
你身上没有明显的事
Nothing about you is obvious.
你为什么来这里
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表