那么我建议你用证据证明这一点
Then I suggest you get the evidence to prove it.
我给你看的就是证据
I have the evidence!
抱歉 哈罗德
I'm sorry, Harold.
但我不认可
But I disagree.
他拒签逮捕令
The warrant was denied.
凭什么
On what grounds?
权力 影响力 恐惧
Power, influence, fear.
阿曼达·毕格罗那边进展如何了
Where are we on Amanda Bigelow?
还没进展
Nowhere yet.
我们想要黑进她的笔记本
We tried hacking her laptop,
但她用的是高级加密网络
but she was on a highly encrypted network,
汤姆就跟她攀谈起来
so Tom started talking with her,
说真的 这家伙应该写本书
and seriously, this guy should write a book.
长话短说 我们今晚准备实施B计划
Anyway, we are implementing plan "B" tonight...
他们俩要约会
on their date.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
How come that doesn't surprise me?
好吧 没有逮捕令 没有斯托德
So, no warrant, no Stalder,
没有苏珊·哈格里夫
no Susan Hargrave.
是的 但我们有这个
No, but we do have this.
雷丁顿从哈尔西恩的客户代表
Reddington got access to a secure cellphone
布拉德利·克拉克那里拿到了一个加密手♥机♥
from one of Halcyon's account reps, Bradley Clark.
从血迹上来看
Based on the bloodstains,
我觉得应该不是自愿提供的
I don't think it was given voluntarily.
克拉克先生今天给另一个加密手♥机♥打了三通电♥话♥
Mr. Clark made three calls today to another secure cell.
我们目前无法追踪到手♥机♥使用者
Now, we can't trace the owner of that cell,
但信不信由你 手♥机♥正在通话中
but believe it or not, it is on right now,
所以我可以三角定位
so I have been triangulating its location.
在第八大街和国王大道附近
They are somewhere on this block near Eighth and King.
我还在运行算法 但应该可以定位到
I'm still running algorithms, but I should be able to vector it down
十几平方米之内
within a few hundred square feet.
马上过去 如果我们不能从前门进入哈尔西恩
Get there now. If we can't get to Halcyon through the front door,
那我们就去把后门踹开
we'll have to kick down the back.
阿兰姆 我们到了
Aram, we're on site.
好的 信♥号♥♥正在移♥动♥
Okay. Signal is on the move.
在你们左边半个街区的位置
Halfway up the block on your left.
目标应该在往南走
Target should be walking south.
我们如何辨认目标 任何人都有可能
How do we know who the target is? It could be anybody.
稍等 我来锁定你们和对方的信♥号♥♥
Hang on. Let me lock onto both of your signals,
帮你们寻找目标
guide you that way.
好了 你们去街对面
Okay, you need to cross the street.
目标正朝你们走过来 还有三十米
They are heading towards you about 100 feet up the block.
你们应该能看见目标了
You should be able to see the target.
阿兰姆 我看见了很多人
Aram, I'm seeing a lot of people here.
你们就在他面前
You are right on top of them.
怎么回事 不见了
What -- What just happened? It's gone.
不见了 什么叫不见了
Gone? What do you mean, it's gone?
信♥号♥♥丢失
Lost the signal.
也许他们走进建筑里面了
Maybe they went into a building.
目标又出现了
Target's back.
好了 快看你们身后
Okay, now look right behind you.
打搅一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
等等 我在打电♥话♥
Wait. I'm on the phone.
联调局
Hey, FBI.
我要看你的证件
I need to see some identification.
对 就是他 你们抓到点子上了
Okay, that is him. You are on the dot, literally.
我要挂了 泰德 再给你回电♥话♥
Um, I got to go, Ted. I'll call you back.
别收 让我看看你手♥机♥
No, let me see your phone.
这不是加密手♥机♥
This is not a secure phone.
-你身上还有别的手♥机♥吗 -没了
- Do you have another one on you? - No.
这是怎么回事
What is this all about?
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what is going on?
你们把他放跑了
You are letting him get away.
找一辆车
Okay, look for a car.
伙计们 快找一辆移♥动♥的车
Guys, look for a moving vehicle.
-停车 -你们把他放跑了
- Stop! - You are letting him get away.
拍到车牌了吗
Did you get a plate?
是的
Yes.
还有一张更好的
And one better.
萨缪尔·兰德
Samuel Rand.
威斯坦石油公♥司♥副总裁
Vice President of Vestant Petroleum,
-一家油气公♥司♥ -好
- an oil and gas company. - All right.
去把他抓来
Let's bring him in,
查出他们和哈尔西恩在做什么交易
find out what their business is with Halcyon.
我们抓来兰德 他会叫上一大帮律师
We bring Rand in, he brings his five lawyers with him,
我们什么都查不出来
and we get nothing.
就像我们从联邦检察官那一无所获一样
Just like we got nothing with the U.S. Attorney.
或许吧 然后呢
Yes, maybe, but what?
正当渠道得不到想要的结果
Because it's not good enough,
我们就要不择手段了吗
we're just gonna do whatever it takes?
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
莉斯的死与苏珊·哈格里夫有关
Susan Hargrave has Liz's blood on her hands.
看她下葬时我就对自己发誓
When I watched them lower her into the ground,
一定要让他们付出代价
I promised myself that people would be held accountable,
我说到做到
that I would see to it.
不管用什么办法 这就是我的打算
And by any means, that's what I'm gonna do.
你回来晚了
You're late.
我中途去取了你的香水
I stopped to pick up your perfume.
有个男人想来买♥♥我们的褐砂石房♥子
There's a man here who wants to buy our brownstone.
叫莱斯特·麦克什么的
A Lester McSomething-or-other.
是房♥屋中介的朋友
He's a friend of the realtor.
-那房♥子又不卖♥♥ -也许吧
- Our brownstone isn't for sale. - It might be.
但你真该听听他开的价
You should hear the numbers he's throwing around.
是吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
听听也无妨
Guess it doesn't hurt to listen.
叫莱斯特 是吧
Lester, right?
你好 莱斯特
Hello, Lester.
你就是萨缪尔吧
You must be Samuel!
真是荣幸
What a pleasure.
多美的花♥园♥ 我超爱水仙
What a garden. I love daffodils.
我妻子说你有意买♥♥下我们的房♥子
My wife tells me you're interested in buying our house.
据说赠人一束水仙代表幸福
They say gifting a bouquet of daffodils ensures happiness,
而一朵水仙则表示
while presenting just one
将有不幸降临
means bad luck is on the horizon.
先生们 我想你们饿了吧
Okay, boys. I hope you're hungry.
这有三倍乳脂奶酪 嘉士伯奶酪 薄脆饼干
I have a triple crème, some Jarlsberg, water biscuits,
还有我母亲拿手的黄瓜蘸酱
and my mother's famous cucumber dip.
听着就很美味 辛西娅
That sounds delicious, Cynthia.
可惜咱们没时间吃零食了
Tragically, there's no time for snacks.
或许可以尝点令堂拿手的黄瓜蘸酱
Well, maybe some of Mom's famous cucumber dip.
你是什么人
Who are you?
你有什么目的
What do you want?
你最近以公♥司♥的名义
You recently contracted Halcyon
雇了哈尔西恩
for a job on behalf of your company.
我想知道细节
I'd like to know the details.
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
辛西娅 酱里面加了辣椒是吗
Cynthia, is that a touch of Cayenne in there?
这味道太棒了
What a nice little kick.
萨缪尔 你就说吧
Samuel, just tell him.
说什么
Tell me what?
-是油 -闭嘴 辛西娅
- It's about oil. - Shut up, Cynthia.
不 我要说 萨缪尔
No, I will not shut up, Samuel.
他手上可有枪
He has got a gun.
他们公♥司♥的竞争对手从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥处购油
A competitor of Vestant's is buying oil from terrorists --
不是一般的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the really bad ones.
所以威斯坦出于某种理由找了哈尔西恩
So Vestant hired Halcyon to get involved for some reason.
这我就不知道了 告诉他 萨缪尔
I don't know what. Tell him, Samuel.
你没做错任何事 那些都是坏人
You're doing nothing wrong. These people are evil.
-不敢相信 -我看了他的邮件
- I can't believe this. - I read his E-mails.
自从我发现他和保姆的勾当 我什么都看
Ever since I found him with the nanny, I look at everything.
我们家根本没请保姆
We don't even have a nanny!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表